PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 21:20:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Apology and some questions still
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apology and some questions still  (Read 23160 times)
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Apology and some questions still
« Reply #45 on: 2006 November 15, 11:36:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lizard, so far I saw only one question from you in this thread, namely the one about blows, and it sounded highly rhetorical - and, as you might know, one does not answer rhetorical questions. The rest of your posts was "Wah wah waaaaahaah you mean evil people waaaah whiiiine how dare you mock waaaaah, why why whyyyyy!!!", and this part was answered properly with "LOL". All fair.

Flint - buy a period and a comma key for your keyboard, will you? Your blathering is impossible to read. (Some sense of humour would do you no harm either, but that's entirely optional)

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Captain Flint
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2006 November 15, 11:46:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dorquemada"
Lizard, so far I saw only one question from you in this thread, namely the one about blows, and it sounded highly rhetorical - and, as you might know, one does not answer rhetorical questions. The rest of your posts was "Wah wah waaaaahaah you mean evil people waaaah whiiiine how dare you mock waaaaah, why why whyyyyy!!!", and this part was answered properly with "LOL". All fair.

Flint - buy a period and a comma key for your keyboard, will you? Your blathering is impossible to read. (Some sense of humour would do you no harm either, but that's entirely optional)

here is your comma, and your period.

the humour i gave when i posted, but i guess you did not read into it?
i also dont give a rats ass if you like my puntuation...

but hey if you want funny? then ok ..
your name sounds like a name i would use if i were in a gay bath house.

Har Har Haaaar and a Bottle of Rum.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url] Exnem
Sims 2
Lizard
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2006 November 15, 11:52:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We can make this looooong story where all score points and then react on that , and so on .

Bottom line , I don't like you , don't like your style and don't care what you say .

You don't like me , don't like my style , don't care what I say .

So now we have that settled , I would like to know about contestprizes cause that is in my concern if prizes are safe , if there is no money involved ?

I don't think that is hard question to answer , I like point of view on that and see if we can make deal on that .
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2006 November 15, 12:12:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lizard"
I would like to know about contestprizes cause that is in my concern if prizes are safe , if there is no money involved ?

I don't think that is hard question to answer , I like point of view on that and see if we can make deal on that .

Didn't someone say earlier in the post that they've looked and didn't find anything except someone offering to share theirs? I think it was wicked_one. Perhaps if you linked to or quoted where you saw this the poster could tell you what they intended. And most of us can't answer whether or not they will ever be put up, you'll have to wait for a moderator or Pescado to answer that for you. Just because no one has answered the question in less than a day, doesn't mean no one will, just be patient.
Lizard
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2006 November 15, 12:13:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I guess a post where no insults are involved are a little harder to answer so I check back later if there can be some kind of agreement in non profitstuff .

About the question if I am gay , well Captain Flint lets have shower together and find out  :lol:
yippee
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2006 November 15, 12:38:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

a simple yes i am a flaming beautiful gay person would have sufficed lizard.

f you still like watching cartoons and think the world is a nice warm place, FUCK YOU.  fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you.
Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Apology and some questions still
« Reply #51 on: 2006 November 15, 12:45:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Flint"

First you say you hate other forums that don’t let you speak but when someone comes here and tries you bash him/her; you also claim you wish people would come forward but then when some do and try and debate some or certain peoples actions you do not want to hear it and that person should leave if they don’t like what you say or should leave if the debate goes beyond what you want to hear…

I disagree. This is the THIRD time the Lizard has posted here. Has he been banned from ever coming to this site, because we don't like what he says? NO. When everyone was joking about Solander from Pimp My Sims, and he came to defend himself, did everyone start telling him to leave? NO. He was welcomed and talked to, and allowed to give his opinons, no matter what they might be. When avic came presenting what he thought about the whole paysite debate, did anyone tell him to leave? NO. One (new) member insulted him, and a whole slew of other immediately jumped to his defense. So I don't really see how anyone is being hypocritical here.
Jonesi
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: 2006 November 15, 13:18:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nouk"
Then , I read in your forum that you wanted your hands on contestprizes .
What has that got to do with making money ?
Contests are just for fun , there is no money made with it , not for the forums , not for the mods , for no one and those prizes are just to make all a little exciting . People from forums put lot of private time in these contests , to think them out , to organize all and to collect prizes or make them themselfes .
And most of times they use them more then one time , if you "get your hands " on those prizes they will be worthless and the mods of that forum has to start a whole lot of work over again .
What is wrong with contests where there is no money involved Huh
I once did a contest cause I wanted a prize very much and I had lot fun making my house , taking pictures , seeing how my oponents were doing . Ok , I did not win but it was fun anyhow . why ruin that , I don't see the point of that .

If that's true (haven't read it) then I agree with Lizard here. Some things are meant to be unique. I sometimes make contest prizes just for the winner, so it's not supposed to be uploaded somewhere. The winner really gets something special. If the winner decided to share it, cool, but it defeats the whole point XD
Plus it has nothing to do with being an evil paysite XD

This is the only point I have to agree with Lizard (and Nouk) on....I have seen some people requesting contest gifts in their wish lists....and I've seen people requesting them here too and I think it's pretty poor practise...and nothing to do with paysites...I've even seen people requesting prizes from contests that are still running...why not just go and enter the contest?!
I can understand you might like the objects being offered as prizes for contests or something but this and the other site is about sharing PAY files, nothing else.

Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2006 November 15, 13:43:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, sharing hard-to-get items and forum exclusives is allowed on SFV, along with the usual pay files.
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2006 November 15, 14:01:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well , that's "funny" the moment I leave forum the tone of all posts certainly change .

Well, the tone of YOUR posts changed from your first post to your last one.

We can make this looooong story where all score points and then react on that , and so on .

Bottom line , I don't like you , don't like your style and don't care what you say .

You don't like me , don't like my style , don't care what I say .

So now we have that settled , I would like to know about contestprizes cause that is in my concern if prizes are safe , if there is no money involved ?

Well, we don't know about contest prizes, 'cause we're not the one to put them here. My opinion is "I don't care if it's up there, ain't interested in downloading". That's it. If you really want them to be removed, ask BlueSoup.

From what I'm reading, it looks like NOTHING from what we're saying answer to you questions because you don't agree with them.

Captain Flint, I'm going to assume you were sarcastic for the "wtf @ internet = serious business".
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2006 November 15, 14:34:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I searched for this, and the only post I found somewhat related to is maybe this: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/phorum/viewtopic.php?p=264&highlight=contest#264. I checked in the booty under simbella and tsr, but I did not found out any of that contest stuff, at least judging by the names of files.

There's no answer to that post; as MMEStalker said earlier, for a definitive answer, must wait for an admin.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2006 November 15, 14:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Icky"

This is the only point I have to agree with Lizard (and Nouk) on....I have seen some people requesting contest gifts in their wish lists....and I've seen people requesting them here too and I think it's pretty poor practise...and nothing to do with paysites...I've even seen people requesting prizes from contests that are still running...why not just go and enter the contest?!
I can understand you might like the objects being offered as prizes for contests or something but this and the other site is about sharing PAY files, nothing else.

Well I can't speaks for this site, but the SFV actually didn't start out sharing pay files, we started sharing "unavailable" files at the time that a certain site LiquidStars was known for flaunting constantly over there members head.  It's hard to explain the site, if you were not a member at the time, but it was disgusting.  Anyhow the only members who had power in the site and are around today are in charge at Simbellas so....

Anyhow, sharing any unavailable files is very deep rooted in the past of our site, and since it still falls under the basic "EA owns the files, not the  creators" we do.  I think the reasons are slightly the same, obviously in order to get the "gift" someone had to take the time to complete the contest, and if they want to share after the hard work, why not let them?

Just my opinion, and again I can only speak for the SFV....

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2006 November 15, 16:31:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Stuff

I'm not going to get into a lengthy rebuttal here, but I'll say this:
1) From what I've gathered, Vulzard is a troll.  People tend to treat trolls badly.
2) As someone who doesn't agree with file sharing I have not been shushed, or treated badly, and in fact I've been made to feel very welcome.
3) If you want to charge in and be confrontational, which is what you did, don't be surprised if people flame you.  If, on the other hand, you want to come in and make intelligent points and engage in debate, the people here have shown that they are quite willing to do so.
avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2006 November 15, 16:34:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pineapplebrain"

First you say you hate other forums that don’t let you speak but when someone comes here and tries you bash him/her; you also claim you wish people would come forward but then when some do and try and debate some or certain peoples actions you do not want to hear it and that person should leave if they don’t like what you say or should leave if the debate goes beyond what you want to hear…

I disagree. This is the THIRD time the Lizard has posted here. Has he been banned from ever coming to this site, because we don't like what he says? NO. When everyone was joking about Solander from Pimp My Sims, and he came to defend himself, did everyone start telling him to leave? NO. He was welcomed and talked to, and allowed to give his opinons, no matter what they might be. When avic came presenting what he thought about the whole paysite debate, did anyone tell him to leave? NO. One (new) member insulted him, and a whole slew of other immediately jumped to his defense. So I don't really see how anyone is being hypocritical here.

EXACTLY.  Oh, and please don't tell my hubby I'm a "he" - there might be some marital discord over that ;-)
Captain Flint
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2006 November 15, 17:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

About the question if I am gay , well Captain Flint lets have shower together and find out  :lol:

When and where did i ask if you were a gay?
The only way you or anyone else would get me in a shower is if you were the opposite of my gender with nice perky boobs!

Quote from: "coliss"

Captain Flint, I'm going to assume you were sarcastic for the "wtf @ internet = serious business".

Glad you understood. :wink:

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/exnem]Exnem[/url] Exnem
Sims 2
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: