PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 13:03:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Apology and some questions still
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Apology and some questions still  (Read 23150 times)
Lizard
Landlubber

View Profile
Apology and some questions still
« Reply #15 on: 2006 November 15, 01:58:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I think is all very black and white .

I am listening to what you say , so what if someone sits on his butt whole day , lives with her/his parents and so on .

I guess in this life we can only judge ourselfs , and that don't mean you are holier then holier , it just means you are being honest .

That is what I mean also , we all take a lot of blows in life and sometimes life ain't all that cool .

At the end of the day we are lucky if we find someone who loves us , or pay atention .

What is use to give more blows ?
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2006 November 15, 02:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lizard... You fail at life.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006 November 15, 02:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lizard"

At the end of the day we are lucky if we find someone who loves us , or pay atention .

Urgh. I think I'm going to be physically ill now.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006 November 15, 02:06:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am listening to what you say , so what if someone sits on his butt whole day , lives with her/his parents and so on .
I guess in this life we can only judge ourselfs , and that don't mean you are holier then holier , it just means you are being honest .
What is use to give more blows ?

No, being honest is when you tell the truth, even if it isn't nice to hear. There is nothing to be gained in never saying something negative about people, if you don't know that you are bad at something and no one ever tells you, how do you get better?
I'm not saying this as someone who has never been criticised or has never been hurt by something that other people have said, but I've learned to distinguish between stupid insults, insults with some truth behind them, constructive criticism and people just having a laugh.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2006 November 15, 02:08:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Blows...  Like blow/jobs?

Life isn't all good.  Just because this is a fact and blah blah, doesn't mean that people should make the effort to be "nice", especially when it's not at all sincere.  If you disagree with the conduct here, you're better off either accepting that this is the way people here are, or leaving, instead of preaching to us and trying to "convert" us to behave the way you think we should.  No one is forcing you to stay.

(I'm not really speaking for anyone but myself, but talking in the plural is a habit when I think of myself as being part of a community.  JIC.)
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 November 15, 02:08:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, Lizard, are you a masochist? The "life is hard" argument is not going to get you anywhere.

If you don't like us, you don't have to play with us. It won't hurt our feelings. If you don't like how people act, you don't have to hang out with them unless you work with them. That's what being an adult gives you. It also SHOULD give you some sort of perspective. Yeah, people might see us saying nasty things about them. But adults, like Solander, can take it with humor, because their egos aren't so pathetically fragile that the criticism of strangers shakes their world.

coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 November 15, 02:12:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most people who post here have big mouth. And you're going to have all kind of different opinions expressed. That's called freedom of speech. I'm pretty sure that some people don't agree with what we're saying, but they chose not to say it. And hell, if everybody actually thought the same way as I did, I'd be damned bored with this world.

Not everything is black and white.

We can't judge ourselves. We're the worst judges to judge ourselves.

It is up to you to decide whether one's opinion is important in your eyes. I wouldn't care if I'm called a slut from someone who does not know me at all. :roll:

If they really are taking everything seriously what we're saying and firmly believe what we're saying, they have self-esteem problems. They need to get some help themselves, because we're not their parents or friends.
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Apology and some questions still
« Reply #22 on: 2006 November 15, 02:19:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then , I read in your forum that you wanted your hands on contestprizes.
What has that got to do with making money ?
What is wrong with contests where there is no money involved Huh

Other than joking about Carla's contest and complaining about creators demanding credit and links for use of their items in contest screenshots/videos....there was no mention of contests or about wanting contest prizes. (there's this thing called "search")
I guess you misread those comments or you have this site confused with some other site you've been making incoherent ramblings and fits on.
This post stated that they had contest prizes that they were willing to share but that's it.
mistersassypants
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Apology and some questions still
« Reply #23 on: 2006 November 15, 03:05:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok , I guess I own some people an apology . I am not happy with the things I said earlier in this forum .
I don't like the style of all this but even then it is not ok to say what I said .

Ok you can debate about stuff and put it out in the open that you don't agree at all with paysites , also if it is needed to make money with simsstuff eventhough EA says you cannot .

Last thing . I read stuff here in this forum , that is only meant to hurt people , to ridicule people , gossip , namecalling and so on .
I think that is pretty disgusting and I see really no need for that .
We are not talking about pedofiles or so and even then .... I think as moderator of your forum you have responsibillity to check what people write and when names are involved , to ask them to delete that name .
- Destroy Carla Niven -  or such , I think that is really all wrong to leave that in your forum.
Why do you wanna have such negative things , I don't see the point of that at all .

It has nothing to do with the topic paysites , this is just plain gossip .

Well I hope you accept my apology and hope you will answer my questions .

Nikos / Lizard / Vulture

Wait.  Are you saying that despite the fact that EA actually owns any copywrite applied to any object, mesh, skin, recolor, ect created for it's games, and that they expressly state that these items will not be sold for profit by anyone that it's necessary for these files to be sold rather than distributed freely as EA intended in the first place?  Do you really think it's just lazy programming on their part that anything that touches a lot is packaged with it, including any recolor of any object you may have just tried and changed?  Why is it needed to make money?  Please explain to me WHY half wit hacks like Carla Niven NEED to take my money for her stolen meshes and craptastic textures.  Please tell me why TSR NEEDS my money for files the community provides them.  If you can give me one good reason why someone NEEDS my money for sims2 files I'll shut up and never say another word about it.  

As for the gossip, name calling, mocking and general fuckoffery.  THIS IS AN INTERNET FORUM.  If you get your feelings hurt on the internet you need therapy or pills or something.  Further, opinions about Carla Niven's lack of talent, LyricLee's histronics, and various male community figures' sexual obsession with children are topics to be discussed anywhere, including a site at which perfectly legal filesharing occurs and everyone is a fan of pirates.  Just because it doesn't have anything to do directly with filesharing doesn't mean it's not fun and interesting to discuss.  And if we wanna gossip about it, so what?  You don't like it obviously, so why are you here?  Oh wait.  I know.  You're here to entertain us with your whining.

INTERNETS:  SERIOUS BUSINESS.  

That is all.

vast me harties!  Thar be TREASURE in these waters!
avic
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2006 November 15, 03:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait - this is the person a couple of people thought I might be?  I's ashamed!!!
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2006 November 15, 03:59:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "avic"
Wait - this is the person a couple of people thought I might be?  I's ashamed!!!

*pats avic*... yes.
emo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2006 November 15, 04:21:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Being a non-english person, Lizard thought me a new word tho!
 "Evenso"...
It seems a bit of an Latin heritage, maybe?
Now, I just have to figure out how it's pronounced.
Nevertheless, I like it!

oral indignation is jealousy with a halo Wink
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: 2006 November 15, 04:22:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nevers!  I think there was the joke comparing the two of you, because you were so very different.  You actually came here to ask questions in a rational, well thought out manner.  They came here to irriate, insult ect... to each his own, but to some degree you have to expect similar treatment in return.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2006 November 15, 04:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is amazing. As *bad* as we supposedly are, after all his trolling, you guys  answered him in a courteous and rational manner. This speaks volumes to anyone who cares to listen to it.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2006 November 15, 04:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think one of these was me, and I apologize.  :lol:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: