PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 14:33:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Idiot of the year anyone?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Idiot of the year anyone?  (Read 21032 times)
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Idiot of the year anyone?
« Reply #15 on: 2007 May 29, 11:01:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
No one here hates paysite owners.

Excluding me of course. I feel nothing but hate for stupid greedy little people who think they can rip us off and then defend themself so shiteously with fucking stupid arguments. I basically hate everyone who tries to rip me off anyway.  :roll:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2007 May 29, 12:32:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did they pull this thread? I was trying to read it and now it says

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons..."

Damn it I hate it when real life takes over and I miss something good. LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 May 29, 12:38:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

InSim Mod decided to go on with "delete because you're not being nice".

pescado's fangirl*

<3
Smonaff
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 May 29, 12:45:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God forbid some whiny baby gets their feelings hurt.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 May 29, 13:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smonaff"
God forbid some whiny baby gets their feelings hurt.

Plus he hurt my brain and insulted my intelligence by reading his bullshit. But okay.  :roll:

pescado's fangirl*

<3
ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Idiot of the year anyone?
« Reply #20 on: 2007 May 29, 14:18:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "amadeus451"

...the African-American ghetto kid bussed to the white suburban school.
...the overweight, uncoordinated kid that gets picked last EVERY time in gym class.
...the shy girl, wearing the oversized threadbare sweater you pass in the halls without a single glance, let alone a kind word.
...the girl all the “popular” girls spread rumors about how promiscuous she is because they can.
...the mentally challenged kid that gets picked on because he is “just like Forrest Gump”.
...a Jew in Nazi occupied Europe.

She fails so much it burns.

Okay, maybe they have something with the mentally challenged part. Only I'm not so much picking on as wondering if her mother used her as a basketball.

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 May 29, 15:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

{Insert retarded bullshit that's been quoted several times already.}

I do not expect, or want, sympathy. To be honest, I do not even expect common courtesy here after I post this. But, I felt the need to let you all know how I feel. So, in closing, let me just make a few more points.

Then what the hell is up with you pretending that you got it even half as bad as the Jewish during the Nazi regime?  Crazy ass.

I hate it when people say, "In closing", "Finally", "Lastly", et cetera, and then go on for a couple more paragraphs.

You have already decided what I am all about despite the fact that very few of you have taken the time to get to know me as a person.

How come none of the paysite owners want to know the horrible, horrible pirates/file sharers as people?  Don't they got us--even the ones who are only downloading and never actually supplying the content to be shared--all painted with the same "FUCKING THEIFS" brush?  Or is there a paysite owner out there I'm not aware of that likes us as people and thinks we're just being naughty and only deserve a slap on the wrist?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 May 29, 15:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...the mentally challenged kid that gets picked on because he is “just like Forrest Gump”.
...a Jew in Nazi occupied Europe.

Go tell my grandmother that in her face. I dare you.

This is a new low.

Inactive
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 May 29, 15:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dunno about idiot of the year,wait till December to decide that, but Idiot of the month, for May, yes. Hell, let's make it a "feature" here, every month name a new jackass. Maybe even send the winner every month a certified PMBD "Idiot of the Month" html certificate,lol.........

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
fionaskye
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 May 29, 15:47:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why do you hate me?

Well, I didn't.  I try not to hate people.  It's not good for one's karma.  Plus its such wasted emotion - put that energy into changing things that bother you instead.  But after reading this ...

Now I feel like ...a Jew in Nazi occupied Europe.

I'm finding myself not liking rather strongly this Amadeus451 person.  I think it would be awesome for her to sit down with my in-laws and chat about what it was like to be a Jew in the 1930s in Poland.  Then she could see what real hatred is all about and STOP WHINING LIKE A FUCKING 4-YEAR-OLD.

*clears throat sheepishly*

Sorry 'bout that.

Caedre
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 May 29, 15:49:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"
I dunno about idiot of the year,wait till December to decide that, but Idiot of the month, for May, yes. Hell, let's make it a "feature" here, every month name a new jackass. Maybe even send the winner every month a certified PMBD "Idiot of the Month" html certificate,lol.........

Sounds like a great idea!  Cheesy
Tramen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 May 29, 16:22:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its fans like this that give all fandoms a bad name - heck, just recently there was outrage after a so called Doctor Who fan on the main LJ community compared missing the new episode because of the football to things much like the ones stated in this thread. She/he was booted after she/he continued this stupid argument and happily hasn't been on any other Doctor Who communities.

Fans like these are far too obsessed to be healthy.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 May 29, 16:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BionixWV"

IAWTC

Talking about "fans"...there were people bitching after the shootings in VT that their tv show was cancelled for news. For real.  :roll:

pescado's fangirl*

<3
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 May 29, 16:31:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "fionaskye"

I'm finding myself not liking rather strongly this Amadeus451 person.  I think it would be awesome for her to sit down with my in-laws and chat about what it was like to be a Jew in the 1930s in Poland.  Then she could see what real hatred is all about and STOP WHINING LIKE A FUCKING 4-YEAR-OLD.

You actually waited for them to WHINE? I didn't even wait THAT long. Just by SEEING THAT PERSON's *NAME*, before they even wrote anything, I felt the unexplainable urge to SET THEM ON FIRE! And not in the same way I want to set everyone on fire, either. WHY IS THAT, HRM?!?

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Tramen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 May 29, 16:43:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "darkangel"
Talking about "fans"...there were people bitching after the shootings in VT that their tv show was cancelled for news. For real.  :roll:

That is just sick and twisted :evil:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: