PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 01:07:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Random Story Time
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Random Story Time  (Read 14033 times)
Keijra
ARR!

View Profile
Random Story Time
« Reply #30 on: 2006 November 16, 09:35:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't want to necessarily torture them. I just want them dead.

But nooooo. I can't buuuuurn them to death. I ended up having to drown them.
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Random Story Time
« Reply #31 on: 2006 November 16, 10:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like making drowned ghosts for my untidy Sims. Those faces they do when I order them to clean puddles over and over...mhuhuhu. Cool

Off tangent, when I first started to play The Sims 2, I crammed the house with tons of people and kept them busy doing something all day, because if you ever played Warcraft, the bone idle character is a blasphemy. It becomes a reflex - you see bastard leaning on its shovel, you send him goldmining or wood-chopping right away. Only much later I learned about that people act out soap operas and give them little buggers personalities and sexual orientations even...I dunno, when I want, e.g.,  my romance sim to get their '30 screws' wish, they go and score with anyone they can catch, regardless of gender. Tongue

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
shishmish
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
Random Story Time
« Reply #32 on: 2006 November 17, 13:44:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember telling a friend of mine about custom content and how some poeple charge for it, when TS2 came out. He still doesn't get it.

I also find people laugh at you even if you give the slightest hint you may be a Sims player. I like playing the games, it lets think about other things then my life (which is very hectic at the moment). But I would never ever concidered myself in the same league as some of those rabid fans who seem to not have a life...you know, those youngins with their crazy text speech *facepalm*

Want to kill your sims? Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true -> Spawn -> Death Creator (or something like that) will allow you to instantly kill off your sim in all ways possible. Afterwards just turn it off by doing the same cheat but with false instead of true.

Or, just get a hack object!

Saw my first go sim last night...damn was it ugly!
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
Random Story Time
« Reply #33 on: 2006 November 17, 14:35:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One easy way to kill your sims with fire is to make them cook something, then cancel that action once they've put a pot on the stove. The food will burn first, then the stove will catch fire. You have to keep your sim near the stove and surround them with other objects so they can't escape. (Use the moveObjects and boolProp snapObjectsToGrid cheats.) Place rugs underneath them too, those are highly flammable.

People are horrified when I tell them I kill sims. They think there's something wrong with me. :roll:
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Random Story Time
« Reply #34 on: 2006 November 17, 14:39:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, the old TV dinner is a classic for starting fires. The trick is for the queued action to be close to the stove.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
Random Story Time
« Reply #35 on: 2006 November 17, 21:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Calvin Factor was the only reason I started play The Sims 1.  I was dissappointed to see that the social worker would eventually just step through the wall to save the trapped baby though.  Sad

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: