PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 08, 02:47:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Uh.... WTF?!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Uh.... WTF?!  (Read 9786 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #15 on: 2007 May 27, 20:49:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

YUCK. How much more are you going to squeeze out of the Sims franchize? this is pathetic.

Inactive
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #16 on: 2007 May 27, 20:54:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, I agree! If this movie actually gets made (and I have major doubts about that) I'm imagining it'll qualify as the worst (and least seen) movie since "Mac and Me".
callmeird
ARR!

Janeway: More Awesome Than YOU

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #17 on: 2007 May 27, 21:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Haha! I would so go see that. I -love- bad movies. I mean I pay to see Lindsay Lohan movies, and I saw Dead or Alive!

yarr yarr hump hump!

HystericalParoxysm: Pretty sure the last argument the paysites have to stand on is "Waaah, you're mean!" now.

Pescado: Ah, but I know how to defuse that one easily:

"Yes. Yes, I am."
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #18 on: 2007 May 27, 22:07:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
Quote from: "SparklePlenty"
You guys are amateurs. Pshaw!! My sons made me take them to see BOTH Pokemon movies. I had to be physically restrained from clawing my own eyes out!

PWNED - Thomas the Tank Engine, movie and daily without end for about 2 years, including prying the clutched Thomas out of the hand for bath and bed.
Oh hell no the Teletubbie movies were far worse. I'm still having nightmares about that purple bastard.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #19 on: 2007 May 28, 01:54:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "frivolous"
ugh.
who remembers when they were planning to make a live-action dragon ball z movie and then cancelled it out of nowhere?
lawl.
hope that happens here.
coz...
ugh.

Hahaha, oh man. I totally remember that and was looking forward to pissing myself from laughing too hard.

BTW, this doesn't have shit on the upcoming Bratz movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV6dt0I1cbM&eurl=
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #20 on: 2007 May 28, 02:44:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my...That was awful. I did think their heads would be bigger though. I heard about that Bratz movie about a couple months ago. I'm definately going to skip it. Looks like a bad version of Cueless meets mean girls or something. I'm not embarrassed to admit that I did like Clueless. I can't wait to see Transformers though.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
9b8ll
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #21 on: 2007 May 28, 03:40:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sigh* why!!!!  A sims Movie? they can't be for real. I tell you Hollywood,they are running out of ideas. it's all about making money. which is very sad Sad

As for the bratz movie (I love bratz too ) but there so many things wrong with this movie. It might be the worst movie of the year!!!!  :evil:
mando
ARR!

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #22 on: 2007 May 28, 04:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What they should do is make a movie about a fight between the Bratz movie and the Sims movie, where the prize is that the winner will be declared worst movie of the year. You know, they set up a ring and there's one of those creepy dolls with its giant head, and on the other side is a cardboard box that says "The Sims 2", and it goes on for 3 hours.

Admit it, you know the kids will love it.
mohicantunes
Landlubber

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #23 on: 2007 May 28, 06:50:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

stupid..
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #24 on: 2007 May 28, 07:16:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be fair, Clueless is actually Emma, which is a Jane Austen novel. It's no Pride and Prejudice, but it isn't terrible.

And on the actual subject... Uh, no. I'll pass on this one. It sounds beyond stupid. I'd rather see the live action Neon Genesis Evangelion they've had "in the works" for years.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #25 on: 2007 May 28, 07:47:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know what to say. It's not even stupid, it's... Well. I have no idea how they plan to base a movie on a game that's about simulating real life - unless they plan on having the actors whine a lot and pass out and pee on the floor and spawn babies in three days time etc...  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
roguesimmer
Landlubber

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #26 on: 2007 May 28, 07:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kathy"
Oh hell no the Teletubbie movies were far worse. I'm still having nightmares about that purple bastard.

They made Teletubbies into a movie?!?!   :shock:  Good gawd.
roguesimmer
Landlubber

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #27 on: 2007 May 28, 08:04:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
I don't know what to say. It's not even stupid, it's... Well. I have no idea how they plan to base a movie on a game that's about simulating real life - unless they plan on having the actors whine a lot and pass out and pee on the floor and spawn babies in three days time etc...  :lol:

ROFLMAO!  

I seriously question the sanity of the person who gave the go-ahead for this.  It's a fun game to play, but a movie?  Live action, at that?  Geez.  There's just nowhere they can go with something like that.  The best they can do is a "Stranger Than Fiction" take off, where the people slowly realize they aren't real, but part of a computer game... and even that sounds boring as hell.
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #28 on: 2007 May 28, 08:07:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be frank, I would love to see how certain Sim characteristic look with real people. Like farting right into someone's (who's eating) face and getting happy giggles for reaction. Or neatness 0 Sim festing on a bag of chips. Or those grimaces they make when goose happens nearby...

You know, I start liking the idea of this movie.  :roll:

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Uh.... WTF?!
« Reply #29 on: 2007 May 28, 17:04:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just.. no.  *hits EA Maxis and the movie industry with a big ol' rolled up newspaper*  NO!

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: