PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 16:18:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  If Pescado ever actually procreated...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: If Pescado ever actually procreated...  (Read 10017 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
If Pescado ever actually procreated...
« Reply #30 on: 2007 May 31, 02:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
For damn sure not a Toreodor! And I dunno, the rest of the Malkavians say they know but when asked, they just start singing, "Its a Small World After All", its on the mental network, you know.... Gah! Can't shut it out! Must.. Not... FRENZY!!!!!

Quote from: "SoggyFox"
Excuse me?  Who says a brujah can't be smart?  They are rebels, not paysite owners.

Yeah, but I don't wrestle with anger management issues. Of course, the Bloodlines game quiz had me pegged as a Gangrel.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 May 31, 02:46:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oddly, my brujah never missed a frenzy check - that was our nos - this was like the first week of first ed.  Of course, she was not a typical one - she was a rebel against the stereotype. Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2007 May 31, 03:47:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I usually have played a Malk, it just seems to be more fun... One game I was aggravating a Gangrel and asked, "can you turn ugly?" Broke the whole damn cast out of character laughing... Its fun to piss off some of the other clans, too. Yeah, I have a game life outside of Sims, I just don't get to do either one of them much!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 May 31, 07:28:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The one time I played it I was a Sombra, I think. Don't even remember why I chose that other than some vague notion about being beautiful without a reflection would have to suck.

What? I'm dating a nerd, ya know...

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2007 May 31, 07:52:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Always a Gangrel too. Damn I miss the game so bad. Should mayhap try and and force it run again somehow.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2007 May 31, 14:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, the last few times someone ran a WoD game I played a mage with a lot of backhistory to my Ars Magica character, or a fae - and the GM won't run the old system anymore and they haven't put out the fae rules yet, and since that's who I was playing when he suddenly stopped the game on account of a new system being released....

But I've played Toreadors and my one Brujah and always wanted to play a Kiyasid.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: