PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 05:03:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.  (Read 151110 times)
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
« Reply #600 on: 2007 June 12, 22:15:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So how come you little girl up with the idea that i was threatening you snotty brat? I'll probably have to treat you as the kid you are. I could of course threaten to beat you up, but that's a bit difficult, ain't it? I don't know where you live, on the other hand, i am not a childabuser, i don't beat children, that's illegal. I only kill sims toddlers.  It was funny you wrote that i was threatning everyone, that's a lie you know, and you'd should be ashamed of yourself lying, that's not very pretty. Isn't that typical americans by the way, i heard your president and his friends lies, the entire world did.
(you should laugh now). By the way, this is so little interesting, i have
no more time to waste on a kid, go to bed now.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 2007 June 12, 22:18:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone, grow up and let it go.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #602 on: 2007 June 12, 22:22:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Arrr!
*passes rum around to the observers*

*splashes rum at combatants in the hope that some goes in*

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2007 June 12, 22:23:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Marhis"
Quote from: "Captain Berg"
Yes, they are jokes. All of them. Take your chill-pills and hug someone.

Wait... do you mean that when a friend from NYC told me she was grately surprised I don't have mustaches like any italian woman has to, that was NOT the official position of the entire USA population, Bush included?  :shock:

P.S. amazon, the fact you thought they were not jokes is only because you're <insert your country here>  Tongue  Tongue  Tongue

I thought italien females had mustaches?! What, they haven't? I thought i had to avoid italien food so it did not grow beard on me, but now i can safely enjoy my macaroni and pizza.

I am from Norway, but i try to be anonymous here, so i might lie about the country i am from. It's definately not a joke to be banned from paysites.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: 2007 June 12, 22:37:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "mando"

Who the hell are you to tell me to grow up? I did recently type that
i didn't have time for this crap, then you come running out from the blue
telling me to grow up and let it go. *passes some glasses*

Read!

Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2007 June 12, 22:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "amazone"
So how come you little girl up with the idea that i was threatening you snotty brat? I'll probably have to treat you as the kid you are. I could of course threaten to beat you up, but that's a bit difficult, ain't it? I don't know where you live, on the other hand, i am not a childabuser, i don't beat children, that's illegal. I only kill sims toddlers.
Please don't make me quote your own posts for you; just go READ them. You were trying to be threatening, which I'm sorry to say was more amusing than frightening. Are you going to slap me on my wrist now? I've been a bad, bad girl. By the way, you could probably slip a couple more "kid" or "child" insults in there, since you seem to think they're so effective and all. Wink
It was funny you wrote that i was threatning everyone, that's a lie you know, and you'd should be ashamed of yourself lying, that's not very pretty.
Oh, well, shoot. That was just a huge 'ol typo, I guess! 'Cause I definitely meant to say you threatened everyone despite my use of the word "me". D'oh! What was that you said about lying, little Pot?
ETA: Oh, oh, is that last little line the thing you speak of? You're kidding, right? Talk about ignoring everything else and flailing one word you found in one place as if it's my absolute meaning.
Isn't that typical americans by the way, i heard your president and his friends lies, the entire world did.
(you should laugh now).
I might have considered that insulting if I didn't know it was your last pathetic attempt to lash out and make me scream wildly as you have, but I don't speak for the President and I certainly don't receive insults for him. Sorry, please play again.
By the way, this is so little interesting, i have
no more time to waste on a kid, go to bed now.
I think I know your source.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: 2007 June 12, 22:56:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "mando"

Who the hell are you to tell me to grow up? I did recently type that
i didn't have time for this crap, then you come running out from the blue
telling me to grow up and let it go. *passes some glasses*

Read!

I did read all the posts, that's why I told you to grow up.
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #607 on: 2007 June 12, 23:06:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't feed the troll, you idiots.

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: 2007 June 12, 23:58:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pirategrrl"

Umm...I'm sorry if you weren't being serious when saying this, but you do realize that the way bushie and his idiot friends act doesn't really indicate the entire country. I'm not trying to argue, so if you don't like me saying this kindly don't reply.

Thats ok by me, you are saying something reasonable here. I am not
here for arguing/fighting. And yes, i am very well aware that Bushie do not represent the entire country or americans. I've been in debates with
some great americans on a chatsite, i am interested in politics. They
are all against Bush, they are adults/elder and most of them are democrats. I got some friends via that discussion, and since i have plans
going over to NY it's good to know someone living there.

Quote from: "pirategrrl"

Also, I think you earlier said that bushie leading the US into Iraq was illegal. I hate the war, but at the time Iraq seemed to be posing a threat by not allowing investigators into the country. Those investigators were not from the US, rather from the United Nations in order to regulate a treaty made back in the times when the US fought to defend Kuwait. Initially, I believe soldiers were sent to enforce investigation, then the whole dispute developed into war. But no matter how uncalled for any war the US starts is, so long as congress declares war it is perfectly legal.

I disagree, the UN did never call this war legal, they did never found WMD in Iraq, the country did never pose any threat to USA. Preemptive
strikes against a country who does not pose a threat is occupation, imperialism and so further, this was not a war declared in selfdefense.
In our country we're following the rules of UN, cause of the damage done
to Europe during the WW2, and we also like to follow the Geneva Convention. USA has not followed UN, but their own rules for a war, while
Europeans like to follow the rules of UN and the Geneva Convention.
What seems right for you, are not right for many other people. To me it
looks like there are one set of rules for USA (special under the Bush-administration), another set for rules for the rest of the world, or at least for their allies in Europe. Some few countries contributed with forces but many of them have drawn their soldiers back. So this war is illegal. And in worst case, Bush could be taken to a special international tribunal for warcrimes, but he removed a rule who made their administration "immune" against the international court. War against Iraq is "unequivocally illegal under the UN Charter and international law." That was the conclusion of a the report by the Center For Economic and Social Rights.

It's useless to discuss this, if one are convinced the war is legal due to rights written in the congress, while other are following the rules of UN
we can never agree on this issue. And i think we're far out already in this thread with discussing everything from Delphy, paysites, and now war.
I have got the impression the elder people in USA, i mean over 40, are
the ones who support the war less than the younger people. I don't know for sure.

Tramen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: 2007 June 13, 00:05:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But troll feeding is fun - especially when it's as stupid as this one Cheesy

I have many american friends that I adore and love, I just don't like their President and his lap-dog aka Bliar Wink

scotland: scottish england glasgow ireland wales english gaelic celtic scots united kingdom uk britain edinburgh football slang irish language alba neds northern ireland william wallace haggis wallace great britain ned tartan aberdeen braveheart british dundee highlands jock music rangers robert the bruce scot scotch whiskey alcohol bannockburn buckfast clyde drink gael gàidhlig insult isle of man longshanks mel gibson penis

---

It is very patriotic and has some good local rugby teams, some top-quality football teams, great pies, beer, and an education system that 0wnz all others.

Only bad thing is the climate, which is a bit duff.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: 2007 June 13, 00:17:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tramen"
But troll feeding is fun - especially when it's as stupid as this one Cheesy

I have many american friends that I adore and love, I just don't like their President and his lap-dog aka Bliar Wink

Excuse me, but did you call me stupid or did you mean another person?
If you meant me, please be my quest to tell me why you call me stupid.
Now i've really got the impression i have the entire forum against me
for one or another reason. And that's bad, i did enter this forum cause
i am against paysites, and wanted to contribute and help. You really
hurted me by namecalling again.

Another thing you seemed to forget is that i am not english-spoken,
this language is not my mother-language, i hardly ever speak it or
read english. (except from news) So i can't explain myself properly in english. You
use also many words i do not understand.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: 2007 June 13, 00:28:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good God, can't we just drop it and unite in what we're supposed to fucking be here for, which is the destruction of paysites? Calling each other names and keeping the shit going just makes bitches like Carla and LyricLee laugh their non-talented asses off. If you're gonna get into an all out shit fit fest, take it to PM. Drama, you gotta love it, and there is no place that does it better than PMBD, but Jesus.... That is why we have the PM system. Anyone wanna flame me, go for it. But do it in PM. I'm not gonna take my shovel, bucket or sand and leave the box if someone does that, but shit... *passes rum after taking a healthy swig* My anscestors were Vikings and Englishmen... So fuck it! Where's that popcorn?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #612 on: 2007 June 13, 00:37:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Amazone - Domokun (the fellow in my avatar) wants me to give you a message. He says if you don't stop talking, he will eat you.

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2007 June 13, 00:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides, there's always Retardo Land if you wish to hurl personal insults based on preexisting biases/neuroses and call it rational debate.

OH SHIT I WENT THERE.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: 2007 June 13, 00:43:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Capucine"
Amazone - Domokun (the fellow in my avatar) wants me to give you a message. He says if you don't stop talking, he will eat you.

Haha. I am not talking, i am writing, when did you learn a shark to read?
Btw, he wouldn't be filled by eating me, i am not fat or big enough.

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: