PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 12:09:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.  (Read 150681 times)
Lethe
Landlubber

View Profile
Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
« Reply #195 on: 2007 May 30, 10:30:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh gawd, not this again.

it's a fact that several people don't like Delphy, for whatever reasons.
it's also a well known fact that at least three of them are drama queens.
Drama queens need attention. Since we have been ignoring the likes of Lyric and (s)porky for several months now, they decide to kick up crap that has been dealt with fifty thousand times before, over and over again.
The only thing mts2 and s2c can do about it, is clean up the crap and keep on ingoring the bitches, cause they're really not worth the air they breathe.

I find it intriguing that, since delphy went 'pro-free' with his statement, his past is now part of the paysite debate.
I also find it intriguing that Lyric knew about that article several months or years before she decided Delphy was evil and dangerous to society(which, oddly enough, coincided with her being fired).
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2007 May 30, 10:44:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Obviously, this is a case of sour grapes. Similarly, we're pretty tired of hearing about it. Delphy's personal issues do not affect us, thousands of miles away on the Internets. It is simply not relevant, and frankly, I'm more annoyed with the people that bring this up than Delphy's creepy antics. From where I'm sitting, Delphy's antics are just amusing. The antics of people harping about it as if he were the worst person in the world are ANNOYING. I mean, I kill babies. No one's talking about that, though.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Tramen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2007 May 30, 10:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Killing babies Pescado? Pfft, that's nothing compared to the wonderous cult that is MTS2/S2C and the hethen Delphy Wink

It's utterly pathetic and extremelty worrying that these people have sat down and planned this, and have enough time to organise this attack.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2007 May 30, 11:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"
I wonder who's all in on this effort.

Havent read the whole thread, so this may have already been posted, but it is Tosh, Inferno and an 'ex-mod'.....so LyricLee then.

Imao they should not have posted that. A lot of people already knew that Delphy is a sex offender...and that is it. There are rumours, but they are just rumours. Is there any proof that these rumours are true? (yet again, i havent read the whole thread so those questions might have already been answered). I dont like the feeling that an innocent man is being attacked...

Obviously, this is a case of sour grapes. Similarly, we're pretty tired of hearing about it. Delphy's personal issues do not affect us, thousands of miles away on the Internets. It is simply not relevant, and frankly, I'm more annoyed with the people that bring this up than Delphy's creepy antics.

I agree with Pescado...for once..

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

happycowlover
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2007 May 30, 12:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In all honesty, I could care less about Delphy's personal life.Even though being a sex offender is a pretty bad thing to be, (and this may sound harsh but) it's not affecting me so why should I care?

This whole attack thing is pretty ridiculous. They've organized all of this to get themselves banned, make an ass of themselves, and possibly could have shut down S2C and MTS2 just to 'expose the truth' about Delphy which was already talked about like 4 times already. People, get a life. Or at least go to another forum. Cool
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 2007 May 30, 12:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "happycowlover"

This whole attack thing is pretty ridiculous. They've organized all of this to get themselves banned, make an ass of themselves, and possibly could have shut down S2C and MTS2 just to 'expose the truth' about Delphy which was already talked about like 4 times already. People, get a life. Or at least go to another forum. Cool

It is ridiculus. And is just plain shit stirring. The people who posted that need to get a life and stop attempting to ruin Delphy's.

Tramen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2007 May 30, 12:49:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, one of them just posted the whole thing - cracktastic if you ask me :lol: She/he seemed apologetic that they reposted it :?
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2007 May 30, 12:52:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tramen"
: She/he seemed apologetic that they reposted it :?

Not apologetic, just shocked....she expected us to be all BURN HIM!!!!!!!111...and it didnt happen.

Lyric and her little friends can piss off, and stop spreading shit. We dont want it

happycowlover
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2007 May 30, 12:56:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL ar your comment Captain.  Cheesy

You know, my avatar might not be the best avatar at this moment. :lol:
washout
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: 2007 May 30, 13:00:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's obvious that LyricLee doesn't get laid nearly enough. It's also obvious that she has nothing to do with her life. I say that she should buy a gym subscription after she's done feeding her chilluns with donation's money. The only part of that post that made sense is the part that mostly everyone already knows. I mean, I agree that people should not be banned for expressing their opinions, but they were just being annoying little fucks. I also agree that whatever was going on should've been taken care of by the proper authorities. But still, way to take it over the top, and not be informative at all.
Tramen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2007 May 30, 13:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"

Not apologetic, just shocked....she expected us to be all BURN HIM!!!!!!!111...and it didnt happen.

Lyric and her little friends can piss off, and stop spreading shit. We dont want it

She's not a true troll/jackass as someone put it - she should be determined to show us the true path and the light...ooo, doesn't that sound alittle cultish?

Amen to the second comment, no one on here is bothered so I don't know why they bothered to try and preach to us :?

Quote from: "happycowlover"
You know, my avatar might not be the best avatar at this moment. :lol:

:lol:, you know I didn't even notice!
Pucci
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2007 May 30, 13:03:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They locked the thread again, right after I posted with a screwed up quote, and that just annoys me. Not that they are being retarded, "No stop being meanies! LOCK'D!!!11" but just because the quote is not correct.
Tramen
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2007 May 30, 13:05:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was it them then? Damn, little cowards - and bit hypocritical if you ask me, especially as they accuse S2C for doing the same thing Wink
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2007 May 30, 13:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tramen"
Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"

She's not a true troll/jackass as someone put it - she should be determined to show us the true path and the light...ooo, doesn't that sound alittle cultish?

Amen to the second comment, no one on here is bothered so I don't know why they bothered to try and preach to us :?

Lyric got her to post it here because - 1) she knows a lot of people read this 2) she knows we yell a lot and 3) she thought we wanted to destroy Delphy...

...wake up Lyric, this is called paysites must be destroyed for a reason. We do not want to destroy Delphy. We do not want to destroy any free sites.

Stop spreading your shit. He fired you as a mod because you werent doing you job, and you are still after him - how long ago was that?! And now you are making pathetic attempts with false information and recruiting teenagers.

GROW UP AND FUCK OFF

You are ruining this community...and we dont want it or need it....

happycowlover: if you need a kick ass pirate avatar then asky moi! I have plenty Cheesy

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #209 on: 2007 May 30, 13:14:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who is this Tosh person and what is their problem?

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: