PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 05:58:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.  (Read 151131 times)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Not paysite-related : Delphy lols.
« Reply #630 on: 2007 June 13, 14:00:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"

Yep, on Christianity. I'm fairly certain I got a Bachelor degree in Religion now lol

Oooh er *is impressed* Well done! Thats very good Smiley

*cough* Er so...what are we meant to be going on about again?! As Tchan would say, we are off topic again...

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #631 on: 2007 June 13, 15:39:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

6-7 pages back something was mentioned about drunk Swedes and someone else said that the same could be said for Danes, Norwegians etc... Not true.
I know Danes (at least those in Copenhagen, who are the ones most likely to have the pleasure meeting drunk Swedes) really dislikes Swedes, but I think the poster referred to how we Scandinavians are perceived when touristing abroad (Greece, Spain, Canary Islands and those "party" resorts)... From what I've gathered on my non-scientific studies, we ARE indeed just the same to the people there. Big, drunk, annoying arseholes!  Tongue

MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: 2007 June 13, 15:47:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
6-7 pages back something was mentioned about drunk Swedes and someone else said that the same could be said for Danes, Norwegians etc... Not true.
I know Danes (at least those in Copenhagen, who are the ones most likely to have the pleasure meeting drunk Swedes) really dislikes Swedes, but I think the poster referred to how we Scandinavians are perceived when touristing abroad (Greece, Spain, Canary Islands and those "party" resorts)... From what I've gathered on my non-scientific studies, we ARE indeed just the same to the people there. Big, drunk, annoying arseholes!  Tongue

Ahhh yes. I know a lot of young people who go down south with "Ung Rejs" (Young Travel, a travel agency for... young people. Yes, go figure) amd they spend their entire time just drinking and carousing and never actually see anything, but just party. I do suppose those are the ones that will be noticed.  :roll:

Well, what do you expect. We're Vikings!  Cheesy

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #633 on: 2007 June 13, 15:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, what do you expect. We're Vikings!

:lol:  I guess! We've just changed our strategies a litte during the decades. And vehicles.

ETA: Oh! Forgot! Congrats on your exam!  Cheesy

Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: 2007 June 13, 16:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am your neighbour, and like boths swedes and danes. I went a bit
disappointed when Denmark went so conservative, and their PM is
so Bush-friendly.But do we all really drink a lot, well maybe we're some real blond rude drunkyards.  Americans drinks beer, smoke pot
and eat fat fast-food. They pollute the air with giant SUVs and have to have plastic surgery to stay young and beutiful, while the result is the opposite. All this artificial beuty is so ugly. When 1 italian on this forum
called me a JERK, and told me to go and fuck myself, i think all the italiens are some rude,  stupid idiots. And by the way, all arabs are terrorists, we ought to know that by now.

So, what's next on this topic? Delphy is completely forgotten.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 2007 June 13, 16:47:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "amazone"
And by the way, all arabs are terrorists, we ought to know that by now.

Ahh, yes. I'm ashamed of myself for forgetting that one. In fact, in these part if you have dark skin and/or is wearing a scarf you are DEFINITELY a terrorist. There's no quarter to be had. Makes me sick.

And I'm very disappointed in our government as well, amazone. But I guess the majority has spoken. *sighs* In my next life I want to be a dictator.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: 2007 June 13, 17:07:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still visit Denmark though Smiley We're going over a tour again this summer.
And don't worry, we have many conservatives with prejudices here too.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #637 on: 2007 June 13, 17:11:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Americans drinks beer, smoke pot
and eat fat fast-food. They pollute the air with giant SUVs and have to have plastic surgery to stay young and beutiful, while the result is the opposite. All this artificial beauty is so ugly.  And by the way, all arabs are terrorists, we ought to know that by now.

I don't drink, I don't drive an SUV and I have never had plastic surgery, nor do I think all Arabian people are terrorists. Pot on the other hand... well I never inhaled.  :lol:

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: 2007 June 13, 17:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
and eat fat fast-food. They pollute the air with giant SUVs and have to have plastic surgery to stay young and beutiful, while the result is the opposite. All this artificial beauty is so ugly.  And by the way, all arabs are terrorists, we ought to know that by now.

I don't drink, I don't drive an SUV and I have never had plastic surgery, nor do I think all Arabian people are terrorists. Pot on the other hand... well I never inhaled.  :lol:

What she said only with the pot... I did inhale.  Tongue

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 2007 June 13, 17:24:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And i am not blond, i have brown hair, i hardly ever drink. And yes, i know that people smoke pot, everywhere. Glad to see that not everyone is yelling at me. And now i need to fix Bodyshop who crashed!

exit  :arrow:

Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: 2007 June 13, 17:27:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like, a while ago I was watching the news (yea yea let me finish) and there was a short note about the airports in Paris being closed due to some storm, and there were comments from several passengers including some annoying screeching American female demanding that she could go home because she was an American Citizen and they could not keep her there. I seriously wanted to put her to sleep. Not because she was American as such, but because she seemed to believe that that made her worth more than the rest of the thousands of people who just wanted to go home.
But I AM an American citizen and I do NOT want to be trapped with a bunch of dirty, rude Frenchies! Don't you know I have standards! Where's my latte?!
*cough* Or something. Not really sure what was going through her head. But I assure you that people like her don't live in America, they just pretend to. Really. No! Shut up. You LIE.
Yeah, I hate people like that, too. Unfortunately we've got more than a handful of them here. Most of them are celebrity stalkers/worshippers.
ETA: And congrats with your test.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #641 on: 2007 June 13, 18:07:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But those people are everywhere. The people who believe the rules/reality don't apply to them because they can claim citizenship in *insert country of your choice here*

But we all know that, of course!

But I don't know why Americans have come to be the "face" for all those people all over the world. Meh, I worked in a tourist shop in Stockholm one summer and saw the whole world gome and go. Americans were always the most polite and interested, in my opinion.

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #642 on: 2007 June 13, 18:16:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"
Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"

What she said only with the pot... I did inhale.  Tongue

OK, OK maybe I inhaled a little.  :wink:

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: 2007 June 13, 18:28:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm an American with her roots three generations back in Denmark and Norway for the most part. I drink beer now and then, and don't seem to get much past pleasingly buzzed. I used to smoke pot, the more the better and then I got to the point where it didn't affect me, so gave it up. I don't drive an SUV, they take too much damn gas for the road trips I like to take. I am fat from thyroid disease, my doctor thinks the need for iodine was bred into me by my anscestors who once had easy access to fresh seafood. I bathe daily. I ain't gonna get plastic surgery cause I'd rather that my face look like mine instead of some piece of perfectly smooth linoleum. The silver in my hair is from life and you can't erase that. Life is better than the alternative. Most days. I think. I smoke tobacco. I use caffeine in amounts that are unsafe but not really giving a fuck. I drive too fast, but only on a road without much traffic and no one else but me in  the car. Am I stupid? At times. Am I intelligent? At times. I am a blend of all that goes into making a person who and what they are. But to be honest, I really was hoping for something better. Most days I look at myself and just want to chuck it all in the bin and have the dirt thrown over my face when they bury me. It's hard to care when so many things are not worth caring about. So, fuck it.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
lemmiwinks
ARR!

Swashbuckler

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: 2007 June 13, 23:13:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*nods in commiseration and passes bottle of rum to Paden*

Enjoy what you can, ignore the rest.

Don't forget to use the "Thanks" button!
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: