PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:51:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  we are now advertised on the insim page, lol
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: we are now advertised on the insim page, lol  (Read 13651 times)
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
we are now advertised on the insim page, lol
« on: 2007 May 15, 22:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i was browsing over at insim just a few moments ago and i noticed a new thread in the "general sims 2 discussion" and i see this topic: can i link back to paysitemustbedestroyed.org? the poster was apparently building a lot and had some cc he had gotten from here. he "wanted to know if it would be alright if he linked his cc on insim back to the booty." lol, the thread was locked immediately of course, but now a lot of people will be able to see the topic and think hmm, whats that! i also think there are many mods at insim they are anti pay and they were mostly cool with the topic, it was closed because they didn't want "drama". i think mostly because fat head beosboxboy for some reason is a paysite sympathizer.

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Pucci
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 16, 00:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if that thread will spawn a new troll or two. I know I'll be waiting for the FBI.
fourohfourerror
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 16, 01:04:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I saw a post over there for a Peggy hair recolor from February? I think, and they said, you can either get the mesh from Peggy's site or from "here" and linked to PMBD.

ealth is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 16, 04:58:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Insim is a very conflicted place because Kathy is pro-PMBD, but many of her mods are anti. This results in a rather lack of clear policy and much ineffectual hand-wringing there.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2007 May 16, 09:27:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must say I tend to choose my moderators from people with similar attitudes to myself, that way I can be reasonably happy the forums will be run the way I would run them.   But InSim is huge.  Maybe they can't afford to lose anyone.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
foxyloxy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 May 16, 18:13:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "fourohfourerror"
I saw a post over there for a Peggy hair recolor from February? I think, and they said, you can either get the mesh from Peggy's site or from "here" and linked to PMBD.

Yep, that's how I found out about PMBD.  :lol:
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2007 May 16, 19:25:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's adorable.

And odd.  Every other message board I've been to, the owner is the boss and mods who don't agree with major issues (such as "paysites or no")... aren't mods.

missnaughty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 May 16, 22:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually I came here from a link from that site.  I think it was a hair recolour, so it could possibly be the peggy hair.  Since her colours are crap! :lol:
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2007 May 17, 18:52:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found this site some months back through a link on InSim that was posted by the user CobainFan. Since that happened, many of us have checked it out and some have become forum members here. That thread is not locked and you can post in it today, but I just wish I could remember the name of it. As for bbb, he is a conflicted individual but on a personal level, he's been a total sweetie to me and helped me through some shit. Kathy is one of the coolest peoples there and she will tell you to check this place for something that you'd otherwise have to pay to get. She's a riot! This place is rather an open secret and covert advertising pays! Yay, booty!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 May 17, 19:13:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yea, ive read posts where BBB is a great guy and ive read posts about his feelings for paysites, which mad me mad. he thinks what we are doing is "stealing" calling him a fathead might have not been the nicest, lol. i just cant understand how is a free creator that knows the EULA and thinks what WE are doing is wrong. we are pirates (arr) we cant help ourselves, lol. i love kathy too, i wish i could meet her and go drink some rum together, i need a drink.

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 May 17, 20:12:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Join me for cider if you like Wink

BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2007 May 17, 23:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Insim is a very conflicted place because Kathy is pro-PMBD, but many of her mods are anti. This results in a rather lack of clear policy and much ineffectual hand-wringing there.

I run my own site and have some PMBD items from Booty available there and advertised my site at InSim.  It was overlooked for awhile until someone whined about it so now my site has been pulled from the web advertisement section.   :roll:   I feel sorry that there is so much "drama" based around this.

The area that got me booted is called Pirate's Cove.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Cassie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 May 18, 00:59:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually found out about this site in a chatbox at a forum where even the mention of PMBD is a no no. LOL. Needless to say I was curious as to why the hell it was not even allowed to be mentioned and so...I ended up here and thank god because all paysites really do need to be destroyed. Smiley
Heinel
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2007 May 18, 06:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In that case, I wonder what would happen if someone makes metaphorical pro-PMBD contents and upload them to InSIM?  

Maybe I should try it some time
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 May 18, 07:18:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What do you mean Heinel?  Do you mean like recoloured T-Shirts with PMBD on the front or something?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: