PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 15:14:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 744335 times)
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2865 on: 2008 June 16, 03:48:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the sheep sound when you press thanks! Haha makes me giggle.

Thanks Fway!  Grin

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: 2008 June 16, 13:20:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*Grabs* Thanks fway! Smiley

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Blueblood
Landlubber

Now with 100% moar Steampunk.

View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: 2008 June 18, 06:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There are random clothes I want to default replace in my game, so I've been working on that off and on. Making the replacement packages is easy, but actually recoloring things I pretty much suck at. I don't so much mind because it's just random junk I've done for my game that I doubt anyone else would ever want anyway, but I always run into the same problem. Things never turn out how I expect they will. Sometimes I think things look better but other times I wish things were more like how I wanted them to be. Pretty much everything turns out lighter and not the same shade in-game. Is there some sort of tip or rule out there like make everything 5 percent darker and more green if you want it to look the same in-game or something? o.O I've just been recoloring Maxis stuff so I've been working from the lifo rather than doing the whole Bodyshop thing so I can't preview stuff while I'm working on it. By the time I've finished something and am previewing it in-game I don't feel like messing with it anymore so I just leave it as whatever I got. Otherwise I'd be messing with it all day and never actually play my game. Tongue I'd like to be able to get everything right the first time if there's a way. xD

Just to illustrate what I'm talking about, here's the newspaper delivery outfit I was working on a little bit ago:

Compared to:

The CAS I made for myself looks cool but has sucky lighting, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it because I've seen some of my stuff in play and it was the same I think. And I don't have a real graphics card either if that would affect anything.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2868 on: 2008 June 18, 06:36:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is there some sort of tip or rule out there like make everything 5 percent darker and more green if you want it to look the same in-game or something? o.O I've just been recoloring Maxis stuff so I've been working from the lifo rather than doing the whole Bodyshop thing so I can't preview stuff while I'm working on it.

Yeah, the only real way to get a feel for how it looks in game is to use Bodyshop.  You can mess a lot less with it, and the preview is quicker. That way you can see the changes as you do them, with the image open in your program, and then press the undo button if you don't like what you've just done.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Blueblood
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: 2008 June 18, 06:50:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If only Bodyshop had a debug mode. xD Time to look at that tutorial and learn how to unlock hidden clothing then. Cheesy
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2870 on: 2008 June 18, 06:58:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You don't need to.  Grin http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/smf/index.php/topic,1243.0.html - I have that - works with all eps up to KBIDS.  Grin

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Blueblood
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: 2008 June 18, 07:16:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooo, looks nifty. Hm, I have random unlockers and moved clothing though. I hope they won't conflict. Better read the whole thread before I do anything. xD
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: 2008 June 18, 15:03:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your default lilac uniform is really interesting *want*. I currently have a green one but it's still too colorful for my taste. I know they're supposed to be colorful to avoid being run over by a car in RL but geeze the day it'll happens in the sims i'll swallow all the sims CDs i own, swear to god *raises right hand* Grin And that makes a lot of CDs to eat.

*grabbed* Thank you Blueblood! Kiss Finally my mailkids won't look like a yellow beach ball or a walking pine Cheesy
« Last Edit: 2008 June 20, 01:37:10 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Blueblood
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: 2008 June 19, 05:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here you go, Dr. House. Smiley

http://www.4shared.com/file/51894733/6627e412/defaultteenpaperdeliveryoutfit.html
strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2874 on: 2008 June 20, 01:45:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I finally got around to renovating the house I had some questions about in the Ask A Pirate thread. It was the octagonal roofs that were giving me trouble, so I remodelled the roofline. From this...

To this...

Some feedback on the changes would be really nice, since I don't build often and thought I'd try, since my download folder is about to explode. I promised I wouldn't download any more houses and would try to build my own. Which lasted until... well, exactly until I saw Hec's Queenslander Tongue. There's interior pics on my livejournal http://discordia-eris.livejournal.com/151575.html?mode=reply and a download link if anyone wants it Smiley.

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
   Grouch cop, "Elmo in Grouchland"
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: 2008 June 20, 01:57:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

strix > Neat! The roof completly changed the look but i prefer it now, specially after seeing the nice pics on your link *Grabbed it* Have you made the shopping list?

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2876 on: 2008 June 20, 01:59:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's really nice now Strix.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2877 on: 2008 June 20, 02:01:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

strix > Neat! The roof completly changed the look but i prefer it now, specially after seeing the nice pics on your link *Grabbed it* Have you made the shopping list?

Cool Cheesy. Um, how do I do that? I thought it was just a screencap of the Clean Installer window, but all I get is lotsegment for upload, with no details. I R a n00b at this Cheesy

Thanks Calalily!

"You have the right to scream your head off. Should you give up the right to scream your head off, someone who screams THEIR head off will be provided for you."
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: 2008 June 20, 02:11:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You just list all the sets or single items you used for the decoration/furnishing. No need for the links to download them, just the name of the set/item and the site they come from. The shoppers will go hunting if they want the same deco or a part of it Grin I think i recognized the kitchen and bedroom okay, but can't remember where i've seen that chest and travel bags in your bedroom. Damn memory Sad

strix
ARR!

Pocket Pope

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2879 on: 2008 June 20, 02:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can do that, I think provided I can remember myself Tongue. I'll get it done once I fire the game up again. Thanks Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: