PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:50:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 744484 times)
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1635 on: 2008 January 12, 01:58:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I like it. I'll download it for sure.  :lol: I just wasn't sure if that was a male sim.  :oops:

OH NO! LoL. RL. You didn't sound ungrateful. Did my response sound like that. I'm sorry. ^^

I personally prefer to have all my stuff dual gender, which is why I added that to my reply. I like to have as much available as I can. Plus, it seems too, that you may like a female one. Which is good.. because it's encouragement to make a female one later. ^^

ROFL.. yea.. I should have stated "his" gender. He's male. As creepy as that is... he's quite male.  :lol:

(Oh.. and in my sig.. only ONE sim is Female.. can you guess which one???) :lol:

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1636 on: 2008 January 12, 02:04:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Dark Lunaris"
Didn't mean to sound ungrateful. I like it. I'll download it for sure.  :lol: I just wasn't sure if that was a male sim.  :oops:

OH NO! LoL. RL. You didn't sound ungrateful. Did my response sound like that. I'm sorry. ^^

xD I should read more and this game of apologies that we keep playing is not gonna be fun forever. So let's just say we're both forgiven for everything ever (except rape and murder o.O). So yea.

And the one with the purple eyes. The first one =D Oh yea and I love your skins xD Snagged them a long time ago from your LJ

ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: 2008 January 12, 02:05:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Saraswati"
beautiful, beautiful work T.. very soft and feminine.

edit: where are they posted? I'd love to go download them.

Thanks.

I will upload to MTS2 after the last 2 uploaded approved.

Ps. I am always wonder is my English ok. Are you understand what I posted ?

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: 2008 January 12, 02:11:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Dark Lunaris"

xD I should read more and this game of apologies that we keep playing is not gonna be fun forever. So let's just say we're both forgiven for everything ever (except rape and murder o.O). So yea.

And the one with the purple eyes. The first one =D Oh yea and I love your skins xD Snagged them a long time ago from your LJ

Really? Wow thank you!  <3 I was not sure how many people would like them.. their features are.. "different" to say the least. I made them mostly because they work well for anime sims.. mainly because anime characters have small nostrils if any at all, so my noses are sharp and light in that area to fit with that look... but I was not sure if they'd be useful for other style sims.

LOL. Actually.. the blue one in my sig is the female. The first one is a male legacy heir of mine. ROFL. But he looks like a pure women so.. yeah.. XDEDIT: Here he is! lol

My DeviantArt
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1639 on: 2008 January 12, 02:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Omg I was so gonna say that first! T.T Are those sims available at your LJ? xD I'm a skin freak and yours were so SMOOTH.  :lol: I need to get those again and hord them away on my External HD because I have this thing where I think that my fav. content may be made unavailable at any moment.  :?

ETA: =| I'm like your groupie or something. I would stalk you but I'm WAY too lazy for that.

Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: 2008 January 12, 02:19:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Omg I was so gonna say that first! T.T Are those sims available at your LJ? xD I'm a skin freak and yours were so SMOOTH.  :lol: I need to get those again and hord them away on my External HD because I have this thing where I think that my fav. content may be made unavailable at any moment.  :?

Oh sadly I don't have really any original sims for DL. I'm never sure who would be interested. But I was thinking of uploading my main female model. I use her for all my female previews practically. Sometimes I change the skin or hair.. but it's all this girl...

Female Model

She's the light brown haired one. Silver hair is male.

My DeviantArt
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: 2008 January 12, 02:28:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SimOtaku"

It's not perfect, but no one is.  Your English is fine.
ADCO_Tae
ARR!

Civil official from TH & Banned ex-FA of TSR

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: 2008 January 12, 03:04:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Quote from: "SimOtaku"

It's not perfect, but no one is.  Your English is fine.

Thanks  Cheesy.

I changed a lot from a stupid teen working for TSR to a civil official ( Position : Assistant District Chief Officer ) working for my country.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: 2008 January 12, 03:27:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

T, you're fine.. you speak English better than some people who have it as their primary language.

Dark Lunaris, I've been on a Japanese kick for quite a while..http://sublimesims.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=536&Itemid=26
so I find that really interesting.. I've seen examples of drag Geisha in my travels and that's a really beautiful example of the kind. Apart from which it's not even quite drag, it could be just Kabuki, men have been appearing as women in that form for hundreds of years.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: 2008 January 12, 04:54:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

T, you're fine.. you speak English better than some people who have it as their primary language.

Dark Lunaris, I've been on a Japanese kick for quite a while..http://sublimesims.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=536&Itemid=26
so I find that really interesting.. I've seen examples of drag Geisha in my travels and that's a really beautiful example of the kind. Apart from which it's not even quite drag, it could be just Kabuki, men have been appearing as women in that form for hundreds of years.

Ah yes! Actually... I get some inspiration from these two as well...
Fujiwara no Sai
Sai Again
Count D
.. both are male.. I have this tendancy to know lots of girly anime men..

..and the female dress in the heian dynasty is very pretty.. the clothing is so lovely on the women in that era... although the make-up they wore was rather odd. ^^

My DeviantArt
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: 2008 January 12, 07:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy  Lunaris, I see those images and I love the elegance of it.. The style of the animation reminds me a little of the animation in that movie Vampire Hunter D..

What I especially like about your guy in the kimono there is that I've seen times when people have girlied up their men in Sims, and it comes across looking like a footy player in a dress.. yours look very dignified and natural.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: 2008 January 12, 09:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cheesy  Lunaris, I see those images and I love the elegance of it.. The style of the animation reminds me a little of the animation in that movie Vampire Hunter D..

What I especially like about your guy in the kimono there is that I've seen times when people have girlied up their men in Sims, and it comes across looking like a footy player in a dress.. yours look very dignified and natural.

Oh thanks so much! XD
That's the look I try to get.. a natural femininity.. not a trashy or fake drag queen one.. lol ^^ I'm glad I could succeed.
Oh.. the official art of Vampire Hunter D was by Yoshitaka Amano.. (Final Fantasy artist).. I love his stuff.. it's fluid and elegant. <3 I adore Ayame Kojima too! The lady that does the Castlevania game art.

My DeviantArt
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
YAY!!!!!!!
« Reply #1647 on: 2008 January 12, 11:03:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dilandau's Armour is done! <3 I had no life making this! NO.LIFE.
But now it is done!
Package file contains bumpmaps. The Armour is reflective/shiny.. so is the trim on his coat. He still needs his sword... and his bitches.. XD

"Where are my Bitches??!!"

Dilandau's  Bitches/Concubines.. I mean.. DragonSlayers

I'm making at least one. But they wear the same armour as Dilly.. except no shoulder spikes and in blue... so that's done.......

In case ppl forgot..... Official Dilly.......

SORRY! IMAGE flood... :/

My DeviantArt
SmilingSweetly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: 2008 January 12, 11:05:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simply amazing, DL!  :wink:

Now, a question of etiquette - as I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: 2008 January 12, 11:58:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dark Lunaris, I thought of you as I was stacking copies of Escaflowne on the shelf today.

I kept saying The "E" at the end, laughing like an idiot, and wondering how your Sim was doing.

So... NOW do you think YOU don't have a life?

Ha! FTW!

:lol:

PS. He rocks. I wants him.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: