PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 12:52:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 744303 times)
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1050 on: 2007 October 30, 20:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmm bru, maybe some eyeliners. lol we always need more eyeliners.

and blush Smiley

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1051 on: 2007 October 30, 20:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Your identity is revealed!! Thank you for pretty panties, Bruno Tongue lol

Your next projects are: PJs, Men Clothes, and perhaps closed-mouth version of your "4 Yummy Lipglosses"? PLEASE? *makes huge pleading kitty eyes*

OH

And SWIMSUITS!!!!!! (Male and female)  I lack good swimsuits and some of the nicer ones also show lady-buttcrack.  Yuck.

Also - MALE BOXERZ!!!  I need these.

lol and that's all I'm gonna ask for Tongue

I Lost My Eyepatch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: 2007 October 30, 21:09:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gorgeous lingerie, Herman! :shock:

And I disagree that your makeup would be useless; I use your stuff on every one of my sims. In fact, every time I check MTS2 my number one hope is that there's something new from you, :oops:

Personally, I'd love some more lip-augmenting options.. Like an evening set, or a set of 'natural/make-up free' pouty lips.

If you're not looking to do makeup though, I second swimsuits! Finding classy swimsuits is actually much harder than it sounds.. So many of them look sprayed on, especially in the back. >_>

Though more dresses would be equally as awesome (I am obsessed with your formals and your celebrity gowns, *_*).. Or maybe you could do some jeans/slacks to go with your layered tops? Cheesy
Herman Toothrot
Landlubber

"'X' never, ever marks the spot!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1053 on: 2007 October 30, 21:11:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I promise you that I'll never, EVER make another lip color set with teeth. I admit myself that they look like shit in game because the teeth were too white and look like the teeth of a beaver. :roll: I want to make a fixed set but I just haven't been arsed to edit them yet... The reason why I haven't made any clothing for men must be because I play the game so seldom, I prefer creating stuff over playing. Haven't been bothered by the lack of realistic but funky menswear. And the colours... dull blues, muted browns and greys. :x Me likey colours! Cheesy Hence - tons of stuff for women.

Here are the PJs (using HP's pajama mesh) with a random print on the top that I threw there.
I Lost My Eyepatch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: 2007 October 30, 21:28:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, great job on the PJs! I love draw-string pants.. They look so cozy and soft.

The main problem I have with the majority of men's clothing isn't the coloring.. I just can't get used to the normal male mesh after using the Slim BB all the time. They look so frail! D;

Personally, I like my guys in bright colors as much as darker ones. <3
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1055 on: 2007 October 30, 22:17:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cute cute! I love your work Herman! LOL Cheesy
If you start a new project besides PJ's I'd love to see some new swim suits with bare feet. High heels and swimwear do not mix. Cheesy

Sarah (^..^)
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1056 on: 2007 October 30, 22:43:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually this all makes me wonder something - I know if you try and export eyes or something in bodyshop to make a recolour or whatever, it tends to become pixelated.  Does that happen with makeup, lipsticks?  I particularly really like the "lipsicles" set (at least I think that's the one, but there were 2 glosses in that set of 4 that I really liked), and I don't want to trouble you to make closed-mouth versions if you don't feel like it.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: 2007 October 31, 00:35:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bruno those are awesome PJs and Undies...and they look awesome in game.  Thanks so much!

Minola - absolutely fabulous new mesh.  Great job!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
decaffinatedmeowmix
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: 2007 October 31, 00:45:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much Bruno, I love everything you do Cheesy
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: 2007 October 31, 00:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

bruno you are great. Jw have any paysites tried to get you to go to their side?

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: 2007 October 31, 01:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"
I particularly really like the "lipsicles" set (at least I think that's the one, but there were 2 glosses in that set of 4 that I really liked), and I don't want to trouble you to make closed-mouth versions if you don't feel like it.

You want this, then: Closed versions of Bruno's Lipsicles set
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1061 on: 2007 October 31, 01:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OMG YES!!! Thank you, I just downloaded it.  I hope there's a closed-mouth version of the LipGlossBoost set.  Why aren't these on MTS2?  Whoever "Squirrel" is should get permission from Bruno, or Bruno himself can upload it, or I dunno, they can work something out.  Because I wouldn't have even seen these if I weren't told :shock: I mainly just check the hair section at SFV.

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: 2007 October 31, 08:08:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I believe that is against Bruno's policy, so thats why Squirrel has not uploaded them at MTS2..

And Bruno, seeing as how you are here *snags and laughs evily* How do you make your lip alphas? They are damn good and I want to steal your knowledge... Tongue

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1063 on: 2007 October 31, 08:15:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CapnJojoba"
I believe that is against Bruno's policy, so thats why Squirrel has not uploaded them at MTS2..

Nuh uh. http://www.modthesims2.com/member/bruno  Bruno is file-share and upload friendly!! Yay!

And Bruno, seeing as how you are here *snags and laughs evily* How do you make your lip alphas? They are damn good and I want to steal your knowledge... Tongue

Yeah, please teach.  And please teach how you make your underwears and everything look so clear-cut and NICE.  Smooth lines, nice textures, etc.  TEACH!!! please  :oops:

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: 2007 October 31, 08:24:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RenegadeSims"

Yeah, please teach.  And please teach how you make your underwears and everything look so clear-cut and NICE.  Smooth lines, nice textures, etc.  TEACH!!! please  :oops:

Muwah haha, plaster him with rum and then torture him for information! I like this plan  :lol:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: