PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 03:43:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 805409 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #555 on: 2007 August 04, 05:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Every Good Boy Deserves Favour... Hey, that's an album by the Moody Blues! I have that one, by the way, on vinyl.... as well as most of their others that were put on that medium... wow, I am soooo old! But yes, I find that when I want to do something it's better to set it to music. I had a second grade teacher who did that while we did math problems. She was the only reason I learned the multiplication tables and tell time, I'm telling you. Music has always been a part of my life, from classical, to Gregorian chants, to the stuff of the sixties and my currant passion, Robert Palmer. I've also noticed that now that we're listening to more music around here, my son is talking more and starting to sing as well. He's three and I've been worrying about it for some time. I don't listen to much of what comes out for music lately, unless it's by Toby Keith or someone else I really like. Yes, music is a wonderful tool for learning. Why do you think they set the alphabet to music?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: 2007 August 04, 05:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Easy Paden, your not THAT old.  Come on now, aren't you 42?  We may feel old compared to some of the younger posters around here, but, seriously, we are in the prime of our lives.  I just became a Grandma, the kids have been out of the house for over a year now.  Let me tell ya, I am having a good time!  :lol:  And we is still young.  :wink:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Wrinkly Willy
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: 2007 August 04, 05:46:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
Easy Paden, your not THAT old.  Come on now, aren't you 42?  We may feel old compared to some of the younger posters around here, but, seriously, we are in the prime of our lives.  I just became a Grandma, the kids have been out of the house for over a year now.  Let me tell ya, I am having a good time!  :lol:  And we is still young.  :wink:

No, not old at all.  My girlfreind became a mother for the 6th time at 42 (then the 7th at 50, but that is another story), so the 40s can be some of the better years.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #558 on: 2007 August 04, 13:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Every Good Boy Deserves Favour... Hey, that's an album by the Moody Blues! I have that one, by the way, on vinyl.... as well as most of their others that were put on that medium... wow, I am soooo old! But yes, I find that when I want to do something it's better to set it to music. I had a second grade teacher who did that while we did math problems. She was the only reason I learned the multiplication tables and tell time, I'm telling you. Music has always been a part of my life, from classical, to Gregorian chants, to the stuff of the sixties and my currant passion, Robert Palmer. I've also noticed that now that we're listening to more music around here, my son is talking more and starting to sing as well. He's three and I've been worrying about it for some time. I don't listen to much of what comes out for music lately, unless it's by Toby Keith or someone else I really like. Yes, music is a wonderful tool for learning. Why do you think they set the alphabet to music?

Paden, I was reading, yesterday, that studies have shown that if you use longer, more difficult words with babies and toddlers, they speak faster and easier. For instance, instead of saying "luck" use "serendipity." Baby will then use the word serendipity in sentences as a toddler!

BTW, I am 54 and sending my youngest off to high school this year! Yay!

Still watching you guys
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: 2007 August 04, 14:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was taught Every Good Boy Deserves Fruit when I was far too young to wonder why that's all they got.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
leilatigress
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #560 on: 2007 August 04, 18:20:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sabi"
I made these back in May. I went a little crazy with the toddler clothes.

Rockin' Toddler

Hello Kitty Mania

Tennis Tots

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=232501
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=232503
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=232703

LOVE these! Can't get em right now though since the downloads are down for the moment.  *patiently waits for Delphy while listening to elevator music*

f you have nothing witty to say it is better to be silent
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: 2007 August 04, 23:02:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is what I've been working on most recently-a set of casual summer dresses with flip flops.This is just an example-I have sketches for about 30. Does anyone use clothes this simple?
I want the pirate opinion yarr!

Give 'er.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #562 on: 2007 August 04, 23:16:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dr.philthy"
Does anyone use clothes this simple?

I do! While my sims tend to dress way nicer than I do (because I'm a bit of a slob I guess), I do lean towards clothes that wouldn't look funny on a random person on the street. I've actually been on a bit of a search for nice casual clothes recently, and the second dress in that picture is exactly the sort of thing I'm looking for. (I'd use the other ones as well, although I'd probably re-categorize them as formal.)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
willywiluhps
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: 2007 August 05, 05:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are really cute, dr.philthy!  I love that little rabbit graphic Cheesy
FreakyBooty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: 2007 August 05, 06:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the last two dresses, especially.  They really are very cute.

Do what I do, assume everyone at TSR is a cunt. Then, you can only be pleasantly surprised if they exhibit non-cunty behaviour.  -- Capucine
I is LadyGrainne, and I is a thug.  Can I has a cookie?
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: 2007 August 05, 15:07:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them!
I'll post them on my paysite when I'm done, lol=)
 (Smiley my user name at MTS2 is iamliz13, I'll put them up there when they are done)

Give 'er.
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: 2007 August 05, 20:08:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dr.philthy"
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like them!
I'll post them on my paysite when I'm done, lol=)
 (Smiley my user name at MTS2 is iamliz13, I'll put them up there when they are done)

Love those dresses, they look like they're made out of soft, comfy material Smiley By the way, I love the medieval clothes that you make  Cheesy
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: 2007 August 06, 18:15:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been leaning a lot more towards simple, nice-looking clothing in general on my sims. I have these long flared skirts and bow-necked tanks I mix and match a lot, plus lots more jean/shirt combos for both guys and girls.

Is the MTS2 changover affecting approvals, too? I submitted something on Thursday night and still haven't heard back. Wanted to add some better thumbnail photos. Doi, you can't see how freaking big that 3-tiled floor-to-ceiling painting is without reference.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #568 on: 2007 August 07, 09:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sometimes it just takes a very long time, I guess it depends on how many downloads that have to be approved and how many mods that are available. But that sounds a bit extreme.

If you go to your "subsrcibed threads" and view your post with the download, isn't there an option to edit it? I thought that's how it works but I could be wrong...

Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #569 on: 2007 August 07, 18:38:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made a treehouse for a contest!

...I'd like to share it, but there's hardly anything in it that isn't custom content, so I doubt anyone would really want it in its current form.  And I think without pre-decoration, it isn't that interesting.  Takes pretty pictures, though.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: