PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 01:04:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 744518 times)
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #90 on: 2007 May 16, 17:46:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Rickets,

Thanks so much for the lip textures. I will find them very useful. You could post them at insim, people there will be more likely to understand what they are. MTS2 would drive you crazy for sure.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: 2007 May 16, 17:50:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, tailchaser and OEW!  Cheesy It'll be on my site when it's finished.

A 20'a/30's 'hood sound awesome, btw. All-about-style.com has nice themed clothing, mostly for females, but very good... There's also a fedora as an accessory at MTS2...

OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2007 May 16, 17:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah i've been sloooowly collecting everything I would need for a mob hood, man can you imagine chicago 1920s...beauty to behold Wink  It just means building which I SUCK at, but since I've got a weird combo of games I can't really download lots....but at least it'll be completely original Tongue

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
pennynne
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2007 May 16, 19:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I made this house couple of days ago. You can DOWNLOAD IT it if you want. So, here are the pics.

You need just original the Sims 2 and there is no custom content included. Innocent, isn't it? Wink

I hope that the pics are not too big. Tell me if they are.

Front view

Side view.

Nice terrace with white "roof".

More pics:
Here
Here
Here
Here
and here.

No included custom content that is in these pics. No family. Completely unfurnished.

-3-4 bedrooms (of which 2 in the cellar) and 3 bathrooms (spacious enough)
-big outside terrace + roof terrace
-swimming pool + nice basic garden
-small lot
-costs something like 70 000§, I guess.
-zip: 2MB

Enjoy. Smiley
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: 2007 May 16, 19:43:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's really nice. I like it. I downloaded it - and contrary to most downloads, this one I can put into my game.

Bonus that there is no cc - I don't do cc in houses.  All those bloody wallpapers gunking up the game.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
pennynne
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2007 May 16, 19:53:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
That's really nice. I like it. I downloaded it - and contrary to most downloads, this one I can put into my game.

Bonus that there is no cc - I don't do cc in houses.  All those bloody wallpapers gunking up the game.

Thanks, calalily! I got really nervous after posting this: I just realized how professional some persons who have posted here their creations are. Scary. Cheesy

I like to make practical and easy-to-play houses. I always try to make rooms spacious enough but not huge, and I, for example, prefer bathrooms with windows than the dark ones. I like to be practical enough when I make houses.
MMEStalker
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2007 May 16, 20:12:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Should anyone want them I have some default skintone replacements:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/3rh1k5

They're just the Maxis defaults, but with nipples added to the teen, adult and elder females and pubic hair on all of the teens, adults and elders. I know there are a lot of skins like this already, but I've found it difficult to find ones I like. I couldn't find skins that didn't have too detailed female genitals for my liking (I use crammyboy's cock on my male sims (but not the pubic hair, it always seems too far away from the sim's body) so I'm not sure why I don't like them), that also had pubic hair that matches most of my sims. These have brown hair on the S1 and S2 skins and black hair on the S3 and S4 skins, so they still sometimes look a bit odd, but not as odd as having an S1 sim with black hair and blond pubic hair. The grey hair on the elders looks awful, I'm considering whether to try to make it look more natural or just to change them to the same colours as the teens and adults.

I'm away from my PC right now so I can't post any pictures, so I'm afraid you'll have to download them to look at them, in the unlikely event that anyone wants to have a look at them.
rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2007 May 16, 20:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Why is it so hard to find houses without custom content now a days?  So I downloaded your house Pennynne, looks spacious enough with the basic necessities of life, a decent sized house, a drive way space and space for gardening if necessary.  Feel free to make more like that for me.
pennynne
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2007 May 16, 20:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "rome_raven"
Why is it so hard to find houses without custom content now a days?  So I downloaded your house Pennynne, looks spacious enough with the basic necessities of life, a decent sized house, a drive way space and space for gardening if necessary.  Feel free to make more like that for me.

rome_raven: Thanks a lot! Smiley I just have plain Sims 2, and that's why I have to survive without any expansion pack things and I think it's too complicated to add links to CC originity (I have no idea can I say that so in English). I myself prefer downloading houses without any cc, so I like to make my own houses without cc as well.

And I also think that everyone changes wallpapers etc. straight away since they have downloaded the houses and got them into the game, so why to bother use cc or self-made wallpapers or floors. I don't even use to make any cc nowadays (I could make some simple stuff but I'm lazy Cheesy).
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: 2007 May 16, 20:50:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got those defaults by the way - I like Maxis skintones.

The thing I *hate* about houses with custom content is that the house itself sometimes isn't any good.  In order to make it good, you need to keep the sixty peices of stuff that came with it.  

I also think that making a nice house with custom content is easy - slap on the right wallpaper, and you're home and hosed.  I downloaded a lot of houses in my pre-cc adding days, and my catalogue was constantly gunked with wallpapers and couches etc. - none of which were really to my taste, and that I would have deleted - had it not ruined the houses.  Not to mention, if there's a pink wall ingame, why exactly do you need to make a custom pink wall and foist it on others?

I only have no cc houses at my site, and people still download them, so I think that there is a silent majority that don't want cc in their houses.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
nordicicequeen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2007 May 16, 21:17:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "rome_raven"

THE PIRATES WHO DON'T DO ANYTHING!

omgosh, I love that song.
Smiley
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2007 May 16, 21:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
I only have no cc houses at my site, and people still download them, so I think that there is a silent majority that don't want cc in their houses.

I actually downloaded a couple of those before Tiny went wonkers on me Smiley Haven't had a chance to try them out yet but they looked very nice!

I don't really have the patience to build  Sad

What I really like is when I can find some nice CC-free affordable houses that can house a family with perhaps 3-5 kids. Those are rare and it can really be tricky as most houses out there are made so grand that one's sims can't afford it before the kids are grown anyway :roll:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: 2007 May 16, 21:36:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's actually what I plan to do - the starter by the sea (under 20,000) did better than I thought it would.  

And thank you.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: 2007 May 16, 22:01:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have a couple of houses some of you might have use for...

They're completely CC-free and works with any game configuration because they were built when I was stuck with the base game alone a few months ago. I just tested them in Base Game Starter and everything worked fine.

They're all based on Mary-Lou's mini-lots so they're very small. Suitable for batchelors or couples with one child, but I played the smallest one with a family of four without headache...  Smiley

I wanted them to look very "townish" and it looks awesome when you put many of the same house in a row in your neighbourhood (well, it's supposed to, at least  :wink: !

Anyhew:

Sad Lane
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bergsisters/snapshot_00000009_7357bab2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bergsisters/snapshot_00000009_f357ba9b.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bergsisters/snapshot_00000009_7357ba82.jpg

Sorrow Street
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bergsisters/snapshot_00000009_5357b915.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bergsisters/snapshot_00000009_b357b92a.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bergsisters/snapshot_00000009_b357b944.jpg

Town House
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bergsisters/snapshot_00000009_d357bd0d.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bergsisters/snapshot_00000009_3357bd1c.jpg

obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2007 May 16, 22:15:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"

I love those Cheesy Especially as I'm stuck on just the base game at the moment myself. I can't seem to download them though... I get a page full of weird characters  :?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: