PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 05, 04:16:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 17 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 809798 times)
Sarafina
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #750 on: 2007 September 04, 02:43:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The outfit looks great!  I love nice outfits that aren't too slutty for my mom and older adult sims.
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: 2007 September 04, 02:46:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Sparkle Plenty-I didn't make this mesh-the bottom is made by Hysterical Paroxysm and the top is maxis.
I will make them in light and dark tan for you=) I don't think I'll put a strap and buckle, as I want them to look like a particular pair of slightly slouchy, distressed leather boots I used to own IRL.
@Army Wife-Ya, I haven't made any recolors at all yet, so if you have color requests I'll do 'em.
My username at MTS2 is iamliz13, they'll probably be up there this week.

Give 'er.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #752 on: 2007 September 04, 03:14:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

And, the cute hair with the flippy bangs? Love it.

That's one of Nouk's lovely hairs.  Cheesy
 OH!  :lol: I meant the PREVIOUS cute hair with the flippy bangs that was back a little ways by Everwinter...but Nouk's hair...it goes without saying. (I must be tired. I sound like such a ditz.)

Still watching you guys
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: 2007 September 04, 04:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the texture on those boots, Liz.  Looks like suede from what I can see.  I'd totally wear them.   Cheesy

and why do i not have that nouk hair?!  *scampers off*

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: 2007 September 04, 05:49:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One word: WANT! In all colours, please, from black to tan to chocolate to white to red to whatever grabs your knickers and makes them lacey! I really like those. I have the original outfit and it's awesome in my game, now please go and make more options for that mesh. Please and thank you and I will give you cookies!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
FrenchOnion
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: 2007 September 04, 09:42:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hi guys! Smiley

I finally learned how to make stuff! Here are two nightgowns I made from a Parsimonious nightgown mesh. I have never yet shown anything I made to anyone, so I am quite nervous. I still want your brutal honesty though, since I am just learning and all.

Picture taking? :shock:  Well, yeah...as you can see that should be my next learning endeavor. It sucks though because you can't see all the details in these pretties from the crappy pics. Sorry about that. But, neverminding that...what do you think? Cheesy
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: 2007 September 04, 09:50:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*swoon*

Inactive
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: 2007 September 04, 09:54:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*passes out next to Nouk*

Those nighties are very elegant.  I really like them.  And, the pics are bad at all!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #758 on: 2007 September 04, 15:13:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

FrenchOnion - those are nice - and maybe not just as nighties  Cheesy  I would wear the second as a dress IRL. I love the bow underneath the bust.

The important thing is to make your pictures large - you don't want tiny pictures like that - particularly if you've taken time and care with your edges (on your creation).

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #759 on: 2007 September 04, 15:34:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are lovely. The second one makes a nice empire dress.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
FrenchOnion
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: 2007 September 05, 05:12:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wow... :shock:

You guys are great! Rum and cookies (and/or biscuits) for everyone!Thank you all so much! I am so happy you liked. Yay! Cheesy

BTW-Calalily - it's funny, you saying that, about the IRL thing...that's the main reason I made them so 'nice'. I wanted something in my game that was really lovely with bare feet, like how I wear everything. Cheesy
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #761 on: 2007 September 05, 08:12:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, Daphne, I really like that.  I already have an alpha edit of that mesh, but that definitely looks different.  (I actually don't like the original version of the hair, either, ha.)  When you are done, gimme!

I've finally put my foot down with the damn Raon hair.  I like the meshes but ARGH THE TEXTURES.  Well, the actual texture isn't that bad, but nearly all the colors are.  So I'm learning how to do it myself.  My problem is that my colors are wayyyy too bright.

Even the brown, while passable, is a bit on the bright side for my tastes:

Hell, I'm sure I could get away with binning that as RED.  (No, I won't show you the others.  They look like primary colors practically, even though I swear it didn't seem that bad in BodyShop, and basically look worse than Peggy's colors.)

So anyway, if anyone has any advice, I'd appreciate it.  Could I just desaturate the bright ones a bit?  Or would I really need to start from scratch, and just eyedropper my base color from a photo...and do a completely different texture for each color?

...I don't really mind doing all of that, if it gets the godawdful Raon textures out of my game so the hairs will be usable.  This even got me to finally install my tablet on this computer, so it's a good impetus.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #762 on: 2007 September 05, 14:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't advise you on the texture details, but that hair is definitely red, IMO...a NICE read, to be honest, as opposed to the carrot color that passes for red in the Maxian world.

If I were to use this as a color exercise, I'd say that to make it more brown, it needs more green.

BTW: update on the house for Jojoba....sad news. I got the base game loader running, saved all my default settings and a backup of my download folder, and then discovered that the starter wanted the CD, which are either at a friend's house in North Carolina or in the back of my storage unit. And then the fucking thing STILL messed with my camera and lighting settings, so I had to reinstall those after I uninstalled the game starter. (what a pain in the ass! dont do it unless you have the patience of a saint to update your settings!)

I will, however, build the house for those with EPs...it's a lovely place, really, with several bedrooms and fireplaces all over like you'd expect of a house from the 18th or 19th century.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #763 on: 2007 September 05, 15:02:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both of those hairs are great.

And Heb, that house sounds fantastic. Can't wait to see it finished and uploaded, I've d/led all the ones you have at SFV...lol.
I shall be eagerly awaiting new home for sims... :lol:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #764 on: 2007 September 05, 16:03:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think both of those hairs are nice.  

@Quinctia: as a redhead, i can say that that's a passable red.  not all of us are strawberries.  and the maxian red is terrible, so a red like that would be a nice change.

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: