PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 14:23:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 736341 times)
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2145 on: 2008 February 29, 23:54:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, a friend of mine raises poms. They are the sweetest little things you ever saw, friendly, loving, attention whores, but who can blame them? One of them spends their days at a busy office greeting people coming in and out.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: 2008 March 01, 00:46:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poms are sweet little dogs. I think it depends on the breeder who raises them. You have to always breed for temperment. You cannot just throw two dogs together and expect to get nice puppies. You have to look at all things including temperment. I do not breed any of my dachshunds that I have found to be ill tempered. That is one thing people cannot get over is how friendly my dachshunds are but we do try to breed for temperment. So if you are looking for a small dog plan on spending a good 500 to 1200.00 if you buy from a good breeder. You do not look in the paper nor do you go to a petshop. You go to someone who has studdied their breed and who is knowledgable and who breeds for quality and temperment. You should always be able to see the parents. Sometimes the female may act a tad funny but only because she has puppies but she should be tollerating you pretty well being in her home. The male should be overly affectionate. If not you should look elsewhere. It is true that the puppies personality tend to take after their parents. My alpha female I tell folks that she is the alpha female. They need to know that their puppies may be bossy toward other dogs. So always look at the parents as for the personality of what the puppies will be like.

nerd
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: 2008 March 01, 10:23:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My dog who's a miniature pinscher (not like the tiny ones from the US, but a huge guy - 13 inches, 12 pounds) likes to use puppy pomeranians as furry toys. He'll push them around with his paw pretending (thinking?) that they'll roll like a ball.  Grin
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2148 on: 2008 March 01, 17:42:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Both my dogs are the results of 'accidents' at breeders. One is a Pomeranian/Jack Russell cross, and the other is a Lab/Collie cross.

I have to say that all the Poms I've known have been lovely. It's Chihuahuas that I take issue with. My gran has always had a chihuahua, and they've always been yappy, snappy and highly strung.

millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2149 on: 2008 March 01, 18:14:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a peeve I have with a lot of small dogs, although to be fair it's the fault of bad breeding and poor training that has them behaving that way. 

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: 2008 March 01, 19:10:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Houdini was laid back and mellow, the total opposite of what most people think a Shih Tzu is like... And very, very protective. One time the first ex was going to lay me out with a ball bat because I wouldn't let him have his way and the dog, now keep in mind that this is a small dog, jumped up and clamped onto his crotch and just hung there, refusing to let go and acting like it was a rat or something that he was trying to kill. Thrashing back and forth violently while the ex screamed like a banshee from pain. The guy slept on the couch for the last two weeks before heading off to basic training, not asking or demanding a damn thing from me.

He washed out, by the way, because they found drugs in his system. The divorce was already in the works and I couldn't have been happier to be away from him, because I didn't know about his problem, he was very good at hiding it. Besides, he was gone most of the time doing his thing and I didn't see him much unless he wanted a shower or sex. He got the shower but ugh! He was a total failure in everything, still is from what I hear from his third wife. Gimme a break, I was nineteen when we married and only twenty when I divorced him! He and Houdini hated each other on first sight, by the way.

I'm working on making a Sim of my Houdini, btw, just because of missing him so much. If I ever get it right, I may just post him up for download! That is one thing EA pissed me off with when Pets came out! No Shih Tzu template. Those people are just so wrong! I'd rather have one of those than a beagle, for pity's sake. Can't stand beagles, my nephew's beagle contributed to the death of my Magoo cat last May... I still hate that little bitch... Ok, better end this post afore you folks have a novel to read, LOL!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: 2008 March 01, 22:07:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Houdini was laid back and mellow, the total opposite of what most people think a Shih Tzu is like... And very, very protective. One time the first ex was going to lay me out with a ball bat because I wouldn't let him have his way and the dog, now keep in mind that this is a small dog, jumped up and clamped onto his crotch and just hung there, refusing to let go and acting like it was a rat or something that he was trying to kill. Thrashing back and forth violently while the ex screamed like a banshee from pain. The guy slept on the couch for the last two weeks before heading off to basic training, not asking or demanding a damn thing from me.

He washed out, by the way, because they found drugs in his system. The divorce was already in the works and I couldn't have been happier to be away from him, because I didn't know about his problem, he was very good at hiding it. Besides, he was gone most of the time doing his thing and I didn't see him much unless he wanted a shower or sex. He got the shower but ugh! He was a total failure in everything, still is from what I hear from his third wife. Gimme a break, I was nineteen when we married and only twenty when I divorced him! He and Houdini hated each other on first sight, by the way.

I'm working on making a Sim of my Houdini, btw, just because of missing him so much. If I ever get it right, I may just post him up for download! That is one thing EA pissed me off with when Pets came out! No Shih Tzu template. Those people are just so wrong! I'd rather have one of those than a beagle, for pity's sake. Can't stand beagles, my nephew's beagle contributed to the death of my Magoo cat last May... I still hate that little bitch... Ok, better end this post afore you folks have a novel to read, LOL!

Wow. Your Houdini sounds like my old neighbors dog Tasha. She stayed with us for a couple of weeks before my folks split up, and she HATED my da. Once he was trying to get cozy with my mom and she jumped onto her lap and growled and bared her teeth at Da, it was funny because she was the most mellow dog in the world, none of us had ever heard her growl before and neither (we discovered) did our neighbor.

I'd love to download Houdini if you ever upload her.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: 2008 March 01, 22:50:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That is one thing EA pissed me off with when Pets came out! No Shih Tzu template.
Well I cannot understand why EA could not make a dachshund. I think they could have made it where you shortened the legs. It would not have taken mush imagination to do that.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: 2008 March 02, 01:21:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree! They should have given us the option to stretch or shorten the body as needed, because some dogs are either more compact, or flat out longer bodied. Those people just don't know animals, period!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: 2008 March 02, 02:40:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can't we do a Daschund atm? I would have thought we could make one from the available tools.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: 2008 March 02, 03:36:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if they had allowed that then you could have bassets and dachshunds as well as other short breeds. atm?? not sure what an atm is......I guess you can say I am a tad behind the times not knowing what an atm is other then a machine you take money out of.

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: 2008 March 02, 03:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sorry Puppygirl.. at the moment.. I'm writing a selection criteria *barf* so my brain is thinking in shorthand right now.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: 2008 March 02, 03:59:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am not sure if you could make a dachshund even with the tools that we have unless you are a mesher and I am not but not even sure if the meshers out there know how to make a workable dog mesh. I know just in game that there is no way to shorten the legs short enough. The dachshunds that folks have made for the game look like dachshund mix breeds to me as they are all stilt legs. You realize that this comes from someone who sees show quality dachshunds on a daily basis and sees the 1 ½ inch legs.  Even the pet quality dachshunds out there (real dogs) that most folks have do not have the short legs that the dachshund is suppose to have. We (my Mom and I) as breeders are just getting the very short legs. It took a lot of money and a lot of patience. I do not even want to know the money I have spent investing in good dogs to be able to breed a good dachshund that is true to the AKC breed standard. Anywho I wish EA would have just allowed us to modify the dogs in such a way that they did with body shop for the sims themselves. Okay sorry about my ranting on I will now go back to my little corner.

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: 2008 March 02, 04:30:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When Saraswati said "can't we do a dachshund atm?" at first I thought she meant a dachshund america's top model. Meaning she wants to have a dog beauty contest. Guess I was wrong. Tongue

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: 2008 March 02, 05:19:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When Saraswati said "can't we do a dachshund atm?" at first I thought she meant a dachshund america's top model. Meaning she wants to have a dog beauty contest. Guess I was wrong. Tongue

While reading you i had an image of a crowned dachshund, that's too funny Grin
Then i thought of this macro:

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: