PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 01:35:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 743820 times)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #1245 on: 2007 November 19, 22:53:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HatexKitten"
To RedLove: Sorry, toots.
To Paden: There's only room for one idiot bitch from hell here, and guess what? The position's yours.
To Calalily: If you want to suggest something to someone, cut down the caustic and they might not take offense.
To Nouk: I love you, you're a great bird and thanks for helping me out.
To anyone else who can't leave well enough alone, and can't be arsed to either grow the fuck up or look at when a post was edited, kiss my ass.
To the people who have constructive criticism that wasn't hard to take, thank you.

I have no need to explain myself, I have no need to make this right, but I thought I'd try. Now I see how stupid that was. And if I'm so far below twelve, dear Paden, why is it that you are merking on about me behind my back? How very mature.

Good day.

"LOOOOOOOK DOOOOOOOWN

Last edited by HatexKitten on Sat Nov 17, 2007 03:13; edited 1 time in total"

This means that I edited it before your assholery took shape.

I edited it because I got my game to work and was planning on posting everything moments later, but the thread started a new sheet of 'internet paper' before I got everything done.

So you bitch about nothing, dear Paden.

Faux pas.

What you fail to tell everyone here, is that Paden contacted you to explain why she's angry. So this is a complete and utter cheap shot and very vicious. I practically forced her to contact you and this is how you treat her, AND me. Now if she says she's done after this, you can easily avoid more shit by leaving it at that. But you didn't. You had to kick her back publically to make some kind of point.

Look, Paden let me read the pm she sent to you, it is NOT rude, just angry. She took the time to explain why she's pissed off and kept it clean and clear. She's also done with the whole subject and fighting. You could have responded the same way. Or you could have just left it at that and all would be well anyway. You could have told her: "look I edited it here and here, then and then, so it's a misunderstanding on your part. Etc."
Knowing Paden, she wouldn't have done anything mean back to you. She would have talked about it.

If people talk about your behaviour, it's because it stands out. And in this case, it stands out negatively. Really if everyone went over here and started talking about you, (in a thread meant for creations), what do you think would happen?

It's my impression you're not interrested in patching things up at all, just to lash out at strangers who don't do exactly what you want.

As far as I'm concerned, yes you're a nice girl when needed, but I'm not interrested in someone who tries to ridicule my friend AFTER they contact you to explain things and then leave things be, not fight anymore.

Inactive
I Lost My Eyepatch
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: 2007 November 19, 22:54:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like the mouth.. A lot of faces can't pull off the downturned lips.

RedLove: I was curious about that too.. The only thing I could think of when I read that was the Swedish Chef. Bork bork bork!
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1247 on: 2007 November 19, 23:10:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
BTW, what does "Merk" even mean...?

It's a word of mine. A byword for "fucking", also is a substitute for "blah".

Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1248 on: 2007 November 19, 23:49:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
BTW, what does "Merk" even mean...?

It's a word of mine. A byword for "fucking", also is a substitute for "blah".

Merk merk merkin.

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1249 on: 2007 November 19, 23:50:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like. Merking = Fucking.
Merk merk merk =  blah blah blah.

Jeebus.

Capucine
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1250 on: 2007 November 19, 23:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah.

Where is Jeebus when you need him, eh?

size=9]Rum is the anaesthesia by which we endure the operation of The Sims Community.[/size]

The cake is a rich, moist and delicious lie.
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1251 on: 2007 November 19, 23:56:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's my belief that he is hiding in my closet, ready to attack at any time.
Joke's on him though, my closet no longer opens.

Pineapplebrain
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1252 on: 2007 November 20, 04:04:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "I Lost My Eyepatch"

Pineapplebrain, that sim is gorgeous! What eyes are those? O_O If you upload her, post a link! ::grabby hands::

Eyes, eyes, eyes..I think they're Helaene. Either the Luna, which I'm thinking not so much, or one of her older ones...Sparkling, maybe?

Here is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dynsdz5yzk3
If I cannot post mediafire links, I apologize and will remove. She's at SFV, but I figured it would be easier for those who want her who aren't registered at SFV just to get her here. I may upload her to MTS2, but...I've never done so before, so I have to research the process.

Quote from: "Doursim"

I like her too pineapple, only her mouth is too sad, is it supposed to be all frowny or is she just expressing displeasure in the game? Perhaps a bad smell?

Her mouth is supposed to be like that. I liked the frowny look for her. But, no big deal if it's not for you. I'm glad you like the other aspects of her.
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1253 on: 2007 November 20, 04:35:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pineapple, I would download that sim if my game were working at the moment. Does she need any expansion packs to function? (My computer sucks and at the best of times it will only handle the base game and NL Sad) She's absolutely stunning!

And lol@ the merkin. I heard Peaches handed them out at one of her concerts a few years back.
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1254 on: 2007 November 20, 05:20:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Much pretty!

I love the second one, and the third one. The first one is pretty too. I usually don't play with darker skintones, because a lot of them are kind of weird, unnatural colors that no human would be (and they weren't fantasy skins!) but these are great, and their faces are beautiful!!!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
="HatexKitten"
« Reply #1255 on: 2007 November 20, 06:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To Calalily: If you want to suggest something to someone, cut down the caustic and they might not take offense.

I don't give a shit if you take offence - and I didn't owe you the civility I gave to you when I pointed out that you're not being funny, charming or avant garde by being so goddamn rude when you want US to help YOU.  This sort of thing is just the way some 14 year old (read 12 Pescado) thinks is just sooooo de rigeur - some stupid contemptuous way to treat people, but still with the demanding and selfish manner of a toddler.

It may have passed your notice, but there are plenty of eye sets, and plenty of people who make eye sets, and who don't act like a snarky teenager and demand that you do all the work to get them yourself, critique them etc.  You are just one in a long line of people, and ultimately I don't give two shits if your eye sets never see the light of day.  This isn't YOUR website I came to, and I don't care if you drop off the face of the Earth tomorrow.

Seeing as this is a conversational forum, and you seemed to be doing the best possible job you could of *making sure* that no one would chat to you - what I gave was helpful information.  Hadn't you noticed that lots of other people got lots of other feedback, while your posts generally only get one or two replies? This is because YOUR posting manner is assaultive and offensive - and makes no one want to help a selfish teenage drama whore who wants attention (I mean that's why you pulled your MTS2 sets right? Not enough attention).

You then see the need to address the point a couple of pages later - discussing something else completely different.  I was fully prepared to leave you alone - I only ever have a go if someone is being a dick - so leave me out of it.

Now I see how stupid that was.

I think you mean "Now I see how stupid I was."  I agree.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1256 on: 2007 November 20, 06:40:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, I understand what you mean, now that I look at it.
And my mts2 sets were yanked because they suuuuucked. So bad.
I really hate when people mention that I just want attention, because that's not true. I really, to be honest, don't really care if I get attention or not. I'm kind of emotionless. Attention doesn't matter to me, neither do my feelinsg or the feelings of others. Because of this, it seems that I have the social grace of an ogre. I know that. I don't communicate well. I know that. Even the comment you're talking about, I didn't mean to sound so very rude in. I meant that you could have worded it better is all. I want this to be over with, and I want to start over, but that's not possible; I've already given myself a bad reputation. I get really defensive, and take slices out of people I barely know. I'm pretty merked up, if you hadn't noticed. I tend to explode, and moments later seem cool and collected.

I understand that my previous angry post was wrong;  and to be perfectly honest, I regretted it right after. Because, not only did I make myself look like a total ass (even more than before), it caused someone I was becoming attatched to, to walk away from me completely.

You're right, Cala. I do act very childish at times, but again, I stress that I was not the only one in the wrong. Everyone acted kinda dumb, but it could have been avoided if I'd just kept my mouth shut. (Or fingers still? Whatever.)

I know this isn't a valid excuse, but I'm going through a really tough patch right now. But it's still wrong for me to act the way I have been. I want to do better. I honestly do. But I'm an obsessive, bitchy idiot, and in social context I have to idea what the fuck I'm doing. I realize that I can't fix the stupidity I have exibited, nor can I push a reset switch and start over on here. If I could, that'd be grand. But no. I've made myself the Grand Bitch, and the easiest way to go is to be that, because thats what I've made myself. that's what you think I am. If I were to act differently, it would be suspicious. I want to repair the damage I have caused, but at this point it seems to be about as helpful as putting a bandaid on a bullet wound.

So, instead of asking for constructive criticism on an eyeset that surely will never be downloaded, I'm asking for constructive criticism on this.

So, I'm thinking of starting over as an internet identity, what do you think? Any suggestions?

(Please, this is not an invitation to take personal jabs at me. I understand that that is a dumb thing to say, but this is an entirely serious post.)

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1257 on: 2007 November 20, 07:15:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, I'm thinking of starting over as an internet identity, what do you think? Any suggestions?

This is my constructive criticism of your current internet personality, and what it says to others, and tips for how to change it.

You're right, Cala. I do act very childish at times, but again, I stress that I was not the only one in the wrong.

If you are in the wrong, and recognise it as such, fine.  You don't have to ameliorate blame by saying everyone else was equally at fault.  This weakens your apology, and causes more fights - because you can later claim that you have apologised, and that everyone else caused more fighting.  Better to apologise, and leave it at that.

I really hate when people mention that I just want attention, because that's not true.

If something is said a lot, you might want to try to evaluate objectively why people are saying that.  If for example, you get to a forum and are immediately in all kinds of shitfights, and then someone accuses you of being a dramawhore, then that's probably because you have joined a forum, made a couple of points, and gotten in a shitfight.  Nor do people take kindly to things being pulled by the artist (specifically MTS2 downloads).  The simpler and easier thing would be to leave the posts there and improve it, or leave it a month and re-evaluate your content to see if you're happy and *then* upload it.

I've already given myself a bad reputation.

You may well have done so - but consistent behaviour and change of behaviour give you lots of kudos at least here.  There are many members I have had a go at, and if they stop, I will not have a problem with them.  Some of them are quite nice and likeable after they change.  It is when there is a backslide into old habits that things become bad again.

I'm kind of emotionless.......I want to do better.............I regretted it right after........ I want to repair the damage I have caused

The first sentence is contradicted by the other sentences.  It is a young person's belief (usually teens) that they are emotionless - this is not true, and belied by your later sentences.  Emotionless people do not care about the feelings of others, as they are missing the critical emotions that help them understand empathy, and how others might feel.  This is one of the key red flags to know you are talking to someone who is too young yet to know themselves.  That is the key - on the internet, you don't have to be the tough guy, and you don't have to be on your game, and as if nobody is effecting you.  If something upsets you, you can sit feeling dejected behind the keyboard, and then cheer yourself up by gathering macros on I can haz cheeseburger.

If I were to act differently, it would be suspicious. I want to repair the damage I have caused, but at this point it seems to be about as helpful as putting a bandaid on a bullet wound.

I can't speak for a lot of other forums where there are moderators, but here on Pescado's unmoderated kaliedoscope of various shitfight forums, I can say that when someone changes, I will be suspicious for a week maybe, and then forget about it.  I don't actually leap unless something else has cropped up.  No one will hound you from thread to thread about various stupidities *unless they crop up in that thread*.  

Here's a good example.  One of the well loved members here started with all her many posts, and Would Type Like This With Every Word Starting With A Capital Letter Driving The Rest Of Us Nuts.  After changing behaviour, it has not been mentioned again (bar here - sorry darling - you're just a success story exemplar - and a wonderful exemplar at that), and few here would know what I am talking about.

Oh, and for the record, most of us have been going up against paysite owners - some of whom spam guestbooks with hatemail and make DOS attacks on sites members own - not to mention the community wide hatred of Pescado.  Having a spat with you is NOTHING - we are used to being treated a lot more toughly than that.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: 2007 November 20, 07:20:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First, I would suggest asking for counseling in sharkbait, if you must ask for it on this forum. This thread is not the place for it.

Cutthroat Dollie
ARR!

A porcelain pirate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1259 on: 2007 November 20, 07:30:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Noted.

No more answers, please.

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: