PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 20:41:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD  (Read 95787 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
« Reply #375 on: 2009 January 24, 08:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wrote it that way on purpose.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: 2009 January 24, 08:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wrote it that way on purpose.
Oh, ok my mistake, but in honesty she may be to " Special, with sparkles" to read it that way.
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #377 on: 2009 January 24, 13:53:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And Decyphera: for fuck sake do us all a favour and choose an avatar and bloody well stick with it!! you stupid twit!!

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #378 on: 2009 January 24, 15:18:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes I want to help the booty grow and grow. The booty is like the cookie monster hehe Grin which i don't mind.

It's not a good idea to state your pirating intentions in public. There are paysite spies. They're probably reading this thread. You probably should read the TSR Sharing your information thread in ARR! If they think you are a pirate, they will probably share your information (name, paypal details, etc).

You also probably want to read Coconut's blog here. Check the posts about both Habitat and TSR sharing the information of people they thought were pirates.

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: 2009 January 24, 18:13:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She fell out of the Stupid tree and hit every Stupid branch, stick and leaf on the way down and hit the Stupid trunk when she bounced upon landing. That's the only damn thing that makes sense in this case. Knock it the fuck off, twatberry!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Decyphera
Landlubber

In your house stealing booty

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: 2009 January 24, 21:14:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ever think that english is not my main language Tongue this is what you are in one word narcissists:

Вы так близко к невозможной для того чтобы разговаривать с. Вы верите что вы всегда правы, и не охотно готовы изменить их поведения. Почему измените если вы думаете над им всем и всегда думаете ваше право? И вы не делаете когда вы неправильны поэтому бесед о отключении эга. Так пойдите получите жизнь, потому что хотя бы я имею одно. Бог вы умственно дивергентны! Angry

Arrrr there is more booty out there to blunder
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: 2009 January 24, 22:15:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Us narcisistic? Really? Now I'm butthurt Cry IMHO, its seems a bit narcissitic for you to think we'll make special rules just for you noob!

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #382 on: 2009 January 24, 22:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ever think that english is not my main language Tongue

How fucking hard is it to capitalize the beginning word of your fucking sentences?

Oh, you see what I just did there? It's called a fucking shift key.

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: 2009 January 24, 22:34:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ever think that english is not my main language Tongue this is what you are in one word narcissists:

Вы так близко к невозможной для того чтобы разговаривать с. Вы верите что вы всегда правы, и не охотно готовы изменить их поведения. Почему измените если вы думаете над им всем и всегда думаете ваше право? И вы не делаете когда вы неправильны поэтому бесед о отключении эга. Так пойдите получите жизнь, потому что хотя бы я имею одно. Бог вы умственно дивергентны! Angry

Translated by Babel Fish for the Lulz.  Cheesy

You so closely to the impossible in order to talk s. you believe that you are always right, and it is not willingly ready to change their behavior. Why will change if you you do think above it by all and you do always think your right? And you do not make when you they are incorrect therefore conversations about turning off of [ega]. So go you will obtain life, because at least I have one. God you are mentally divergent!

Yah, expecting us to change is normal behavior.  Roll Eyes

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Alexia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: 2009 January 24, 23:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pssst Decyphera self-centered much? Quite a few of us here are E.S.L but we at least make an effort. Lazy excuse is lazy! And as far as I know capitalization after a full stop is requirement for most languages.

" Nae king! Nea quin! Nae laird! Nae master! We willna' be fooled again" Terry Pratchett
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: 2009 January 25, 01:03:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

May you be cursed with short arms like a tyrannosaurus rex and the fleas of a thousand camels in your crotch.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Decyphera
Landlubber

In your house stealing booty

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: 2009 January 25, 10:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

paden STFU,

so talk to my fuckin ass because my heads busy Tongue twatberry turd tamper

Arrrr there is more booty out there to blunder
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: 2009 January 25, 10:18:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Decyphera, you're obviously not fitting in here. I suggest you move on to another forum before your wittle fweelings get hurt even more than they are now.

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: 2009 January 25, 13:57:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DIE, 12!

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: 2009 January 25, 17:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

paden STFU,

so talk to my fuckin ass because my heads busy Tongue twatberry turd tamper

Well seeing as this is a forum, you could just GTFO instead of telling Paden to talk to your ass. If your head is so busy, why come back? Go join some fuzzy and rainbow forum where you can all say "Blessed Be" to each other and fart hearts. Also, I'd be careful now. You've have the FOJ getting irritated with you, which won't be fun for someone with such sensitive wittle feelings such as yourself. Bannation in 3...2....1...

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 37 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: