PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 21:39:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD  (Read 95643 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
« Reply #360 on: 2009 January 23, 16:31:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are such a stupid little bitch. You were told at the beginning of your junket of stupidity that you were pissing people off and you couldn't be bothered to read the damn FAQ to find out WHY we were getting pissed?? Jesus H. Christ, who in the fucking hell do you think you are?! Some spaychul snowflake that's allowed to do just what she wants cause she's spaychul? I don't think so. In case it's escaped your notice, honey, snowflakes melt when the heat touches them, and yeah the heat is on. What does that tell you?

Also, you have royal entitlement issues. You don't come onto a board like this and start to shit like a troll with the Hershey squirts and expect to get away with it. Oh, fuck no. You read the rules, you follow the rules, and you don't act like you have a sunbeam shining out of your ass. And what happened to your hippity-hoppity New Age love and kisses for all and blessed be attitude? I know where it went, the same place it goes for every New Ager that doesn't have shit all go their way! Right into the shitter where it belongs! I know Wiccans and pagans that keep such greetings for those that they know are of like mind and belief because for them it's a personal thing! The only thing personal with you is your damn body odor!

You, madame, are a twat with the sense that the Good gave a spider on crack cocaine. Threatening to withhold money that could pay for Booty files because we speak our opinions? Why not threaten to just cancel our birthdays or take away our right to pay taxes, it's gonna have about the same effect: We're all gonna laugh at you! Just like Adam Sandler puts it, we're all gonna laugh at you! And point! Yeah, that's right, douche bag, we're gonna point and laugh at you and think that you didn't grow up with much sense beyond that which makes a rat come in out of the rain, and maybe not even THAT much!!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #361 on: 2009 January 23, 19:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Late to the party, but...

Yeah I saw that really nice post you three. Why are you being such fucking assholes, calling me names just because i said something or oooh touched a dead thread that I didn't know. Why do you move the dead threads in to a diferent section, it would be easier for newbies like me.

Keep treating me this way, so there's no fucking way I'm gonna spend fucking money on paysites for the the booty.

Take the fucking ego trips later Tongue

Read the FAQ, LURK MOAR, and quit being so goddamned butthurt.

I happen to like this community just the way it is, so quit acting like we need to change a fucking thing for a speshul snowflayke like yourself.

ETA: Why the fuck would we care if you refuse to donate to the booty? I'm sure the anonymous donating pirates have that taken care of. Besides, someone that explicitly states their intent to donate to the booty (where there are paysite spies!) is a special kind of stupid.

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: 2009 January 23, 21:58:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I saw that really nice post you three. Why are you being such fucking assholes, calling me names just because i said something or oooh touched a dead thread that I didn't know. Why do you move the dead threads in to a diferent section, it would be easier for newbies like me.

Keep treating me this way, so there's no fucking way I'm gonna spend fucking money on paysites for the the booty.

Take the fucking ego trips later Tongue

Aww, poor baby. 

We're being fucking assholes as you put it, because we have to keep dealing with twits like you. 

And why should we make it easier for you or any other newbie?  No one held a gun to your head and forced you to come here, you did that of your own free will.  You barged in, claiming you wanted to fit in, but what you really wanted was for us to coo over you, and tell you how awesome and special you are.  Well, guess what? This forum wasn't set up to cater to you, little snowflake.  Welcome to the real world.  You go barging into new places and start babbling without knowing the rules and you get hurt. 

If you had really wanted to fit in, you would have lurked moar.  A lot more.   A whole lot more.  You would have found the FAQ, read it, and taken it to heart.  You would not have been trying to answer to every single thread you could find chirping happily and telling us all "Blessed Be."   Yes, I know, you're all happy about your religious beliefs and I'm very happy for you, however, there is a time and a place for everything.  I am a Christian myself, but I don't end every post I make with, "And may the power of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ, be and abide with you all, now and forever, amen."  Or even "God bless you all."     Because that would be inappropriate.  If I want to have God bless people, I will go to a Christian forum. 

So, why don't you quit your little temper tantrum, take the twist out of your knickers, and grow up.  One good thing about this forum is that if you decide to grow up and start acting more like a human being than a special little snowflake, you'll be forgiven.  If you want to continue the temper tantrum, then  I advise you to get out.  Not that it isn't funny as hell to watch you stamp your special little feet, but I would imagine you'll grow tired of being the butt of our jokes after awhile.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #363 on: 2009 January 23, 23:27:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Decyphyra, we is pirates on this site.  We're mean to those act foolishly.  Some could say cruel.  Apologise and behave yourself, and chances are we will change our tone.  As long as you continue to post intelligently.  Until then, as long as you carry on the way you are right now, we will hurl abuse at you.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: 2009 January 24, 00:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can we add some cinder blocks and rotten veggies in with abuse, Meanie??

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: 2009 January 24, 02:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh fuck yeah  Grin.  Some nice eggs too.  Good and shtinky.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Decyphera
Landlubber

In your house stealing booty

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: 2009 January 24, 06:49:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok,

here's the deal ok, I was pissed off my mom beacuse she was yelling and being bitch at me for the last two weeks, and I took it out on you guys, so i will say sorry and not act like a "twat".

meanie: heheh Grin thanks for the laugh it was a good one, so watch out for me when i eat eggs, lol Grin

Ok back to complete honesty, yes i have poor grammer and yes I want to help the booty grow and grow. The booty is like the cookie monster hehe Grin which i don't mind.

well good day to everyone, including the folks who dislike me.

Arrrr there is more booty out there to blunder
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: 2009 January 24, 06:59:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I never said that I disliked YOU, I just disliked your ACTIONS. Big difference. Have some rum.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: 2009 January 24, 07:02:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok,

here's the deal ok, I was pissed off my mom beacuse she was yelling and being bitch at me for the last two weeks, and I took it out on you guys, so i will say sorry and not act like a "twat".

meanie: heheh Grin thanks for the laugh it was a good one, so watch out for me when i eat eggs, lol Grin

Ok back to complete honesty, yes i have poor grammer and yes I want to help the booty grow and grow. The booty is like the cookie monster hehe Grin which i don't mind.

well good day to everyone, including the folks who dislike me.

I can look past bad spelling, but, you do need to use capital letters and periods.

Like Paden, it's not you personally that I dislike, just the behavior.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Decyphera
Landlubber

In your house stealing booty

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: 2009 January 24, 07:34:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok sounds good to me and i think i am gonna go the bar and get totally smashed. Yeah don't worry I won't be posting here while i'm toasted n' roasted in rum.

passes the rum around.... time to get drunk, come on all Cheesy it's party time.

Arrrr there is more booty out there to blunder
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: 2009 January 24, 07:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok sounds good to me and i think i am gonna go the bar and get totally smashed. Yeah don't worry I won't be posting here while i'm toasted n' roasted in rum.

passes the rum around.... time to get drunk, come on all Cheesy it's party time.
Grabs rum and runs for the hills.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: 2009 January 24, 07:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait for me, FP! Waaaaaaiiiiit! I need a vacation, too, you know!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
FilthyPriest
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: 2009 January 24, 07:51:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wait for me, FP! Waaaaaaiiiiit! I need a vacation, too, you know!
Ow Crap...Didn't mean to leave you dusdee  Cry , Here, have a keg or two.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: 2009 January 24, 07:55:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please to be using your shift key.  Roll Eyes

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
FilthyPriest
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: 2009 January 24, 08:03:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please, be sure to use your shift key.  Roll Eyes
Corrected...... Tongue Only to make sure your message is received and understood by Decyphera! Other wise I don't give a crap about grammar.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 37 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: