PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:56:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD  (Read 94221 times)
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
« Reply #345 on: 2008 September 26, 04:10:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I feel I must agree with crunk on this one. There is a reason we don't use rainbows on this phorum, and it is not because we're colorblind.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2008 September 26, 04:55:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to agree on this; if I want rainbows, I'll put a sun catcher or crystals in my windows. Or open a bag of Skittles.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Melisssa
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2008 September 26, 05:43:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Frankly, I could add about a billion more questions to the list, and (at least for me) being unwilling to do the work to get to the bottom of the story and relying only on the info that appeals to you or that a biased source gives out reeks of intellectual laziness.

I am sure the reader will notice the word "my" is in bold. I thought it to be fitting so I  can clear this as "my" opinions or views and to make sure there is no misinterpretation on the readers part in reading this.

So, when you point your finger at me; how many are pointing back at you?  Let me again apologize for "my" poor choice of words and say I am sorry for your misunderstanding of "My outlook on over the counter drugs/prescription drugs and eating habits ."   As well as say I will edit what I said so that you can better understand me "I never take those poison pills and eat that kind of junk it tends to fog "my" mind and effect the way "my" mind and body function; as well as add a couple of pounds and promote cancer in my opinion."  Now if that does not clarify "my" opinion and views and you still want to argue over what I wrote and have questions on the facts and data to what I stated as "my" personal decisions in life; I can only say to you that you obviously have questions in life that need to be answered and Frankly I don't give a rats ass and suggest you go looking for them yourself? Because to me you "reek of intellectual laziness!  I am not trying to impose "my" opinions or views on anyone here. Except when anyone gives me advice that they themselves should take into practice.

I find this very hard to talk to a computer and show emotion and personality unless you are a writer and have a way with words; in "my" opinion. I have apologized so many times and right now I am at the brink of saying "F IT" let them believe what they want!  I didn't come to this forum to start a fight. I apologized and reworded my statements and frankly I am not surprised to see how many people are picking apart everything that I have written. Now we all do not know each other and when I state "my" opinions and thoughts I am just trying in "my" way use humor or show a little bit about me. What you take from it is on you and how you feel about me is your judgments. I do recognize I am new here and that some of you are just joking around and I do appreciate it. But there are some it seem that they want to throw around their intellectual words or flex their brain around as though they are on the beach showing off their muscles like a meat head on steroids.
 When in all honesty it just goes to show their insecurities in "my" opinion(also since when did noob's opinions matter?). I don't appreciate insults as well as the next person but new or not I am too out spoken to just shut up and let someone keep making up some random argument over their interpretation of what I said. Like I have said before I have apologized about "my" humor and wording I have used and if those apologize are not enough then there is no hope for me!  (OK, I am done with rainbows I am sorry for offending anyone. As well as the smiley faces.)   I will also not change who I am and should expect the same from all of you!   Like I said before I love it here and I Love all the people even the ones who hate me. <3

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2008 September 26, 06:12:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this has been blown out of proportion. And you can say FUCK IT, it won't hurt "my" feelings.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Melisssa
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2008 September 26, 06:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this has been blown out of proportion. And you can say FUCK IT, it won't hurt "my" feelings.

Thank you, I will take your advice.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: 2008 September 26, 06:32:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is true. I do find your position highly insecure.

Opinions are fine; however, when you make a blanket statement relating to physical/testable/real world subjects you should expect to be called on it and to prove your position. If you aren't comfortable defending a position that you yourself brought into discussion then you shouldn't have brought it up in the first place.

Perhaps my opinion that providing an argument without any backing automatically equalling intellectual laziness is unfair, as I didn't give you time to formulate a proper response to my questions. On the other hand, you instead chose to defend your argument with a host of ad hominem attacks rather than finding backing for your earlier statements. Maybe you aren't used to conversations/arguments that run this way, I don't know; but for me I find talk like this engaging and interesting and I hope to get you to want to prove your statements in a definitive, evidence (non logical fallacy) based way. If it's something you feel passionate about and feel is important to your personal intellectual/belief system you should want to be challenged on it and be prepared to defend it ( and no, I don't consider "because I think so!" or "You're a jerk!" appropriate defenses).
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: 2008 September 26, 16:17:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lots of americans in this forum, and I'll say that any of my errors are from spending a good bit of my formative years around native german speakers, speaking english.

So, sometimes, I'll use a phrase a little wrong.  But, honestly, I don't see a point in being proud of bad grammer.  As for midol adding weight?  Huh, what?  The Pill, I'll grant you, still struggling to lose the 75 pounds I added the last time I took -those-.  But Midol is just to aleve pain and discomfort, it beats being bent over double for a week, trust me.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Decyphera
Landlubber

In your house stealing booty

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2009 January 21, 20:19:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi,

Thanks for the booty and the kewl forum. I have bad grammer too which sucks ass, I say oh well screw it. if yah can read my typos i think we're going good there hah Roll Eyes.

Arrrr there is more booty out there to blunder
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2009 January 22, 03:09:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hi,

Thanks for the booty and the kewl forum. I have bad grammer too which sucks ass, I say oh well screw it. if yah can read my typos i think we're going good there hah Roll Eyes.

Okay, who is paying you to resurrect old threads? 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2009 January 22, 03:36:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This resurrection doesn't bother me. Some people just wanna say thanks. I'd rather they keep resurrecting this thread than start one of their own.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2009 January 22, 05:14:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This resurrection doesn't bother me. Some people just wanna say thanks. I'd rather they keep resurrecting this thread than start one of their own.

True.  If I hadn't seen about a dozen threads she'd already resurrected, I probably wouldn't have noticed this one.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2009 January 22, 06:06:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We feel your pain, trust me. I got highly annoyed by the little twat, too.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2009 January 22, 16:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We feel your pain, trust me. I got highly annoyed by the little twat, too.

She is way too much like food poisoning.  Just when you think it's over and done, it enters your lower intestines and the fun begins all over again. 

Decyphera
Landlubber

In your house stealing booty

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2009 January 23, 06:24:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah I saw that really nice post you three. Why are you being such fucking assholes, calling me names just because i said something or oooh touched a dead thread that I didn't know. Why do you move the dead threads in to a diferent section, it would be easier for newbies like me.

Keep treating me this way, so there's no fucking way I'm gonna spend fucking money on paysites for the the booty.

Take the fucking ego trips later Tongue

Arrrr there is more booty out there to blunder
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2009 January 23, 07:38:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Read the FAQ.

What a pain in the ass you are. You hate us? Then go away. Easy enough.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 37 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: