PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 13:39:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD  (Read 95975 times)
Miguel
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
« Reply #90 on: 2006 December 28, 07:40:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you Smiley

this site is like christmas to me !
itsalways so exciting .. maybe a bad anology uhhm ...

thanks for the booty its very much appreciated! Cheesy
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2006 December 30, 07:59:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BlueSoup"
I am so tired seeing all of these thank you threads.  Seriously, stop making them before I start deleting every last single one of them.

If you feel you really must say thank you, please do so in this thread.

Thankyou blue!!! because of you and this site, made the last few days fun Smiley Now I get to sample all the booty Smiley.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: 2006 December 30, 23:35:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you to the world and the fish who created this all. Pescado you rock! And as much as I hate being 12, I can quite happily stay 12 for another year if I'm connected to this! ^^^^^^^^^
I congratulate Pescado for creating this, and I commend BlueSoup and all other filesharers for being awesomely good sports. I also thank everybody who has made me realise why I shouldn't have got a one-month Peggy sub 3 days before discovering this site, and also why my monthly SimChic sub is useless. Thank you all!! Kiitos my friends!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2006 December 31, 04:38:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Thank you to the world and the fish who created this all. Pescado you rock! And as much as I hate being 12, I can quite happily stay 12 for another year if I'm connected to this! ^^^^^^^^^
I congratulate Pescado for creating this, and I commend BlueSoup and all other filesharers for being awesomely good sports. I also thank everybody who has made me realise why I shouldn't have got a one-month Peggy sub 3 days before discovering this site, and also why my monthly SimChic sub is useless. Thank you all!! Kiitos my friends!

Now Tchan you can save money up for Seasons Smiley pak, rather than getting more subs.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Super_Pirate_Dude
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2006 December 31, 06:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for this site! My parents won't let me subscribe to anything so I came here
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2006 December 31, 21:36:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Can you all stomach another thank-you?  I will try and make it quick and painless.  I Need to thank all involved with this site.  I just wish I would have found this site a long time ago.  I agree, paysites must die!

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
iamjbird
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2006 December 31, 22:34:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Super_Pirate_Dude"
Thanks for this site! My parents won't let me subscribe to anything so I came here
same here
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: 2007 January 01, 19:20:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Soup Parrot"
Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"

Now Tchan you can save money up for Seasons Smiley pak, rather than getting more subs.

Good point! Cheesy And SPORE. ^^^^^  :twisted: We AAAAALLLLL have to get SPORE....

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Mad-Mary
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2007 January 04, 05:37:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you from the bottom of my walnut-sized heart! Mwa *blows kiss* I could not thank you enough for what you're doing!
CrimsonPirate
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2007 January 09, 20:52:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the massive amount of booty I downloaded yesterday.  Cool
nixy
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: 2007 January 09, 22:59:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Many thanks for the heaps of CC I have downloaded (and then mostly deleted, for truly much of it is crap) from your booty coffers. I have sent a token of my appreciation to the dread pirate Bluesoup so that she can obtain more crap for me to download and then delete in how-dare-someone-put-this-shit-up-for-money?Huh dismay. The download/disgust/delete cycle is practically a whole new game!

As for the few things I have found here that I love and use, my gratitude is of another magnitude entirely, though I assure you my glee in rejecting unworthy pay files is quite genuine.

*waves to pirate ships from the end of the pier*

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2007 January 09, 23:31:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I completely agree with nixy.  I, too, found myself downloading like a fool, so excited that I finally got some of this great pay content.  Then, go into my game and find out that it truly is crap.  I deleted a great deal of stuff.
I am, however, eternally grateful for the stuff that is good and for this site for sharing with us all.
Paysites must die!

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
watergirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2007 January 10, 03:32:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to say Thanks to all of you because you have opened my eyes to the truth.  You took a lot of heat for doing this but I hope now in the future people will look down on paysite owners and snub them.
Jarry
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2007 January 11, 19:55:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for the free goodies
Riddick
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2007 January 13, 19:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I also just want to add my "thank you" for this wonderful site!!  Thank so much for making a stand in the community!!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: