PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 20:02:01

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 37 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD  (Read 96128 times)
Camilla
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL THANK YOU THREAD
« Reply #120 on: 2007 January 29, 12:25:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Congratulations and thank you to Pirate Booty on her new Mod status. It's not an easy task to keep a bevy of buccaneers under control, but I'm sure you are up to the task.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: 2007 January 29, 15:24:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ARRR! Cheers for Pirate Booty and thanks also to Bluesoup for sticking with it.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Hamsterball
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2007 January 30, 00:53:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[gushy] Thank you for showing us all the light. I have written you a poem:

You
Rock. [/thatsasgushyasitgetswhenyoureonapiratesite]
yamikuronue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2007 January 30, 03:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for reopening the forums. I was getting bored in between working and, well, drinking.
syion
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2007 January 30, 05:41:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to say thank you too. I just found this site from a link on another. you guys rock!
lazyviolet
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: 2007 February 05, 02:20:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i want to say thanks for running this site. i downloaded a ton of hair and i'm glad that you make it available for the broke people like myself who refuse to support paysites. no matter what they say, once you buy something, it's yours and you can do whatever you wish with it.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2007 February 08, 13:08:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are the most adorable pirates with a Robin Hood syndrome that as a Sim player I could ever dream of crossing path with, I'm downloading the impossible and I officially and whole-heartedly thank you for everything you're doing here for the community and against paysites. Cause paysites must be destroyed, arr!  :twisted:

And yeah I know, as pirates we despise words like "adorable" but c'mon, just for once :mrgreen:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
.darkshines
« Reply #127 on: 2007 February 08, 20:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thank you for giving me a reality check (lol? this sounds freaky... but my dictionary tells me you say it like this? oh well. dictionaries never lie, do they?) ... after having read like almost the whole forum, i am so happy that i do neither have the time nor the patience to try and get part of any bigger sims 2 community board =D  ...

thank you.
LeecherMariska
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2007 February 10, 00:00:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my god! Finally registered myself.

I have spent WAY too much money on Sim donationitems (shame on me!), but thanks to the "The Site That Must Not Be Named" that's over!
I finally downloaded all the things I wanted, but wouldn't want to pay for.
Especially Reflexsims & Rosesims. HAH!

I'm sick of all those creators begging us for money, while they steal each others meshes and create nothing really fancy or original.
My game is overloaded with donationstuff now and I'm looking forward to the new updates.

Thanks mateys! Arrrr! Love you!
PsychoSimGirl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2007 February 10, 23:22:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to say thanks for this site and sorry if my niceness in my last post was apparently offensive. I was raised that you should be respectful of people unless they prove they are not worthy of your respect, and although it pisses off other site creators I greatly respect this site. Even though the people here do not make the items they go through a great deal of trouble rezipping and putting up all of these files. I know that and I appreciate all the time and effort that goes into making this site work. I love the stuff here and I have an extremely limited income due to many disabilities, so if this site did not exist I would have no way to get this great items. So thanks to everyone who pays for these and then spends all day zipping them up for us.

P.S thanks so much for adding new stuff from Raon I really love Male hair 9 it has that awesome Anime look.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: 2007 February 19, 02:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the booty in general, and amileegirl's Peggy Hair reviews was also very helpful. Also, if anyone is interested, images of some of the issues mentioned in that thread are shown here: http://www.bettersimsbureau.com/pictures.html

If you weren't sure what a gap looks like (I wasn't), this reveals the gory truth in full colour. The horror, the horror, pass the rum.

Overall this site is a very worthy project, helpful to old and new Sims(2) people, and full of people who make me have to keep Lysol Wipes near my laptop to wipe up sportle-induced gigglespurts. Well, okay, it only happened like that once. But, hey, I'm not easily amused and can normally contain my glee at finely-tuned wit and spite, so getting even one genuine spit-take out of me is pretty darn good. It's worth having the Wipes nearby in case of future beverage=meets-monitor moments.

Also, I grew up in Savannah, mentioned in Treasure Island and home of the world famous Pirate's House (with shanghai tunnels and cranky, drunken, syphilitic pirate ghosts still present on premises scaring the peanuts out of the staff on a regular basis).

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2007 February 19, 15:58:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you thank you thank you thank you.
Thank you.  :wink:

Seriously. Not that I couldn't have survived without all the not!shiny paystuff but still.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
FreetobeJulie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2007 February 20, 03:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful pay downloads!   I felt like it was my birthday when I found out about this wonderful site last week.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!  Smiley

Julie =)
tahkisis
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2007 February 21, 20:09:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you guys / gals sooo much!
mickey
Landlubber

View Profile WWW