PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 01:32:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Ok can all you smart pirates help me out? CC question
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ok can all you smart pirates help me out? CC question  (Read 6071 times)
TheVanity
ARR!

View Profile
Ok can all you smart pirates help me out? CC question
« Reply #15 on: 2007 May 14, 01:49:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateBrad"
I wonder if 4ESF hav high polies,whatever I never really cared about those polies,althought I won't DL say,a fountain with 10000+ polies

Althought I'm quite a sim fashionwhore n chunked my DL with many designer clothing(only with the best textures)

some objects from 4ESF i scanned:

4esfoutdoor5flowercarnation 1104 polies
4esfkitchen4foodprocessor 1066 polies
4esfoutdoor2hosta 1066 polies
4esfoutdoor2yucca 1024 polies
4esfother6potty 1048 polies
4esfoutdoor5delphinum 956 polies

I'd say they are ok.

and thanks pucci for the input Cheesy

quot;I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Tokeitsmokeit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 May 17, 16:47:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm an impatient asshole. I apologize. I also realized that a lot of posters are in completely different time zones and were probably sleeping when I posted. Really, my sincerest apologies. I appreciate your help, I love CC, I wish I could create it, and I am wanting to become more educated in it. I am sorry my post came off whiny and after re-reading it, it really did, that was not my intention. I know you all could not read my tone of voice and I should have realized that.

About the search, yeah sorry, I usually do a search I swear. It was the one time I forgot to search and I feel like an ass. I should be chastised for it.   :oops:

Anyway, you guys are all so funny, and I have never laughed so hard at so many posts in almost every thread. It's great reading so keep being yourselves because you all are very funny people. Again, my apologies, I won't be a whiny little bitch anymore, and I promise to search from now on. lol

Thanks again everyone!
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 May 18, 17:09:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

awww, dont worry about it tokeit...the way you just handled yourself is more than enough for us. just SWEAR you will not become like those "bene" shouting idiots over at the BBS. as soon as you do i *will* personally beat you repeatedly in the head with a lead pipe or crobar, your choice. welcome aboard, pirate. GET RUM!

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Tokeitsmokeit
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 May 18, 18:13:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No I swear, why in the hell do you think I was relieved to find this damn place? I can't toke it smoke it over there at the BBS or say anything cool, so I would just read that shit and be like.....this suuuuucks. There are a bunch of friggin little kids over at the BBS and I just for some reason never got into posting at MTS2. Probably because there are SOOOOO many on it. But now I have found the way to a bad ass couple of forums and I have someone like Doursim, who venture to the BBS from time to time to save the few, to thank. Ha Ha....It wasn't a post from Doursim that directed me here but it doesn't matter, I have been SAVED! Thank you Baby Jesus!
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: