PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 10:02:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that  (Read 40833 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
« Reply #105 on: 2007 May 08, 04:36:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh god.. he mentioned the holocaust.. Godwin's Law is going to be evoked like any second now.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
ChloroformDreams
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2007 May 08, 05:39:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Posted by Philip blue owl on: May, 8 2007 0:03 AM
On the topic of censorship, and for Moune and others:

I apologize in advance that this is going to be long, but I want to explore the issues you raised thoroughly...

[edited to remove long, idiotic ramblings]

WTF is this fucktard smoking?  How is anything he said even somewhat relevant to the discussion?  How can he compare how the mention of the Holocaust causes pain to those who endured it with the pain experienced by the members of the forum at the mention of SFV.  SOMEBODY BEAT SOME INTELLIGENCE INTO HIM.

Also, in case anybody missed it, the admins at Simbella's set up the forum's censor to automatically change SFV to "Robbers United" in members' posts.  I think perhaps this phorum should adopt a similar policy to change Simbella's to "Arselickers United".  I know how even the mention of that site can cause some of the members here pain, even to the point of inducing mental comas.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: 2007 May 08, 06:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, a forum sharing sim files isen't at all comparable to the genocide of thousands of people and ratting out a murder, there is no reason for censorship of what is going on in the sims community.   :roll:

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Nemui
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2007 May 08, 06:20:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember one time a member over at simbella's posted some pictures in the show off section, and she had donation items in those pictures, then a bunch of people started criticizing her, asking her why she had donation items when she had earlier said she didn't have the money to donate at all... where did she get those files from... HOW did she get? :shock:  them WTF is wrong with them.. seriously...!!
ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2007 May 08, 06:21:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ewwwww.

ps: your forum sucks, owl-boy.

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: 2007 May 08, 06:22:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just had to post there:

I suppose this all just boils down to a couple of concepts.

1. Private messages here are by their very nature, not private. Your personal communications will be monitored, censored and punished if they are not to the likes of others.

2. The only people's home this is is Bella's and Smokers - don't feel comfortable, or relaxed - you are only welcomed so long as you do as they ask.

They'll probably ban me, and it will be my first.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: 2007 May 08, 06:45:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm confused, just what the hell was that rant all about?

And Mel Brooks has made plenty fun of the Nazis, the show-within-a-show in The Producers is called Springtime for Hitler (about...HITLER), so Mel Brooks wouldn't be for censorship.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2007 May 08, 09:50:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My brain has been kind enough to block most of the thread but... Didn't the Arselicker's United (thanks, CD) get very upset and/or make heavily fun of all the people who compared SimBella with dictators and nazis because "this is just a game yadda yadda" ... So... It's all right for THEM to do it?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I'm sorry, Philip, but if you ever had any chance of respect, you just lost it. I'm sure you don't mind, though, me being a mass murderer and all.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2007 May 08, 10:20:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just for the record: Me and Susi (Beddog) didn't say anything about Nazis. I was warning them not to turn Simbella into East Germany with all the informers and controlling of members. Now, if any of them had read their history lessons, East Germany refers to the post-WWII where the communists were in charge.

And Beddog, who is a Czech, also compared the dealings of some crew members to those of the Communist Regime of Czechoslovakia.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2007 May 08, 10:40:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"
Just for the record: Me and Susi (Beddog) didn't say anything about Nazis. I was warning them not to turn Simbella into East Germany with all the informers and controlling of members. Now, if any of them had read their history lessons, East Germany refers to the post-WWII where the communists were in charge.

And Beddog, who is a Czech, also compared the dealings of some crew members to those of the Communist Regime of Czechoslovakia.

Ahh yea, now I remember. And I live right on top of Germany so I do know the difference, lots of boring history lessons to that effect. But wasn't it turned into something with nazis and dictators by someone? Possibly themselves? I know it was twisted severely.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2007 May 08, 10:44:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
But wasn't it turned into something with nazis and dictators by someone? Possibly themselves? I know it was twisted severely.

Now you've lost me.

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2007 May 08, 10:50:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Never mind then ^^ I am way too self-preservant (is that a word?) to go read that thread again. I may be wrong in any case. It happens.

But anyhoo, if we aren't allowed to call them police states without them going off about this being just pixels and such, then howcome they are allowed to call us Nazi Germany? No matter how much he claims that he isn't, he seems to be doing just that.

I think my mistake is to expect logic.

ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 2007 May 08, 10:52:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "alia"

I'm sorry for misreading you earlier.

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
klapaucius
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2007 May 08, 12:54:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I got banned from there till 2200. Naturally, I'm crushed.

Is this a record?  Cheesy
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2007 May 08, 13:20:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You certainly beat the previous person!

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: