PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 01:42:46

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simsweb pl.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simsweb pl.  (Read 23379 times)
chlyn
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #15 on: 2007 May 05, 23:27:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
Post count should not govern what you are and are not allowed to say.

Bite me, MizzKitty. You don't waltz into a forum and bitch out longstanding members. If the person wasn't happy with the response, he or she should have ignored it until he/she knows people better around here.

'm telling you, boys, I've been across the world
I want an elegant intelligent Boston girl
- Chris Trapper
littlegeisha
Landlubber

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #16 on: 2007 May 06, 23:03:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm downloading stuffs from simweb.pl, i found it listed in the sims2 official site, so ea not only tolerates paysites but let them "advertised" in the fansite list.
The forum is hard to navigate because it's divided by creator and not by type of item, so if you're looking for a dress you must look into each creator section. There are good stuffs, creators i like, they have something in the pay section but they are posting their other good stuffs for free in other sites (mts2, insim, and also the free section of simsweb.pl). Pay items are not many and they are all in the pay section, you can't download them if you don't have a subscription (i mean you're not charged after downloading). Subscriptions can be one time or recursive and paypal is accepted.
I noticed that this site is becoming well known, they post updates in many forums advertising the premium section.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #17 on: 2007 May 06, 23:05:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "chlyn"

Bite me, MizzKitty. You don't waltz into a forum and bitch out longstanding members. If the person wasn't happy with the response, he or she should have ignored it until he/she knows people better around here.

Time of registration and post count are not connected. So which is it? And I would really prefer for you to try to keep your tone civil Tongue I have no intention of biting you. It's just not sanitary.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Vee
Landlubber

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #18 on: 2007 May 06, 23:41:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A little off topic, but I was looking through SimsWeb's forums and saw this: http://forum.simsweb.pl/showpost.php?p=174333&postcount=1

BLAGAM POMOCY!!! PROBLEM Z KODEM !!!!!!

I think I want that smiley with the water shooting out of its eyes.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #19 on: 2007 September 08, 17:57:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Time of registration and post count are not connected. So which is it? And I would really prefer for you to try to keep your tone civil Tongue I have no intention of biting you. It's just not sanitary.

I'm so confused now!  Are YOU better than ME because you have a higher post count, or am I better than YOU because I've been here longer?   :roll:

And I suppose you could wash chlyn first and then gargle with listerine after the biting, but it sounds like more trouble than it's worth.   :lol:
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #20 on: 2007 September 08, 20:38:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I win!!! Kick both their arses.  :lol:

And based on a ratio of post counts v. join dates - I must be better than Quinctia.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #21 on: 2007 September 08, 21:39:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since you seem to place so much importance on post count and seniority, then let me be the first to say don't bring this elitist fucktardism here. People have always been allowed to register and say whatever they have to say, and as long as it's not "i can haz pegy hare???" or something equally inane, it's never counted against them. We're willing to engage in civilized discourse with paysite owners seeking to understand our position and individuals on the fence between the two sides, so a little sarcasm here and there from new blood isn't even remotely significant.

Now, excellent work making yourself look like an ass even though you've certainly been here long enough to know better.
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #22 on: 2007 September 08, 21:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I need to have an actual post number +100 before I can be sassy and sarcastic....damn, I'm in a shit-load of trouble!!  SAWWY!! Tongue

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #23 on: 2007 September 08, 22:28:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man I was cool four months ago... And it took you THIS long to appreciate it?  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #24 on: 2007 September 08, 22:35:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

AND this is why Necromancy is a bad thing.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #25 on: 2007 September 08, 22:43:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The other night I watched one of those Masters of Horror movies, about this lady who sleeps with her zombie dead boyfriend guy and all his dead buddies.
Yeah.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #26 on: 2007 September 08, 22:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

zombie orgy? That's... mildly disturbing.

Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #27 on: 2007 September 08, 22:46:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
AND this is why Necromancy is a bad thing.

Didn't notice that at all!

Feel free to spam me with cat macros.  :lol:
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #28 on: 2007 September 08, 22:49:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*pats Aquamarine on back*
You didn't do it...lol.
Very disturbing.
I watched from the corner of my eye with a bucket handy.
I still don't know why they thought it was a horror flick, but it did scare me...lol.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Simsweb pl.
« Reply #29 on: 2007 September 08, 22:57:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it does sound horrible. Normally I just laugh at supposedly scary movies.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: