PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 09:10:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Pay Items Poll at Parsimonious
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Pay Items Poll at Parsimonious  (Read 11532 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Pay Items Poll at Parsimonious
« Reply #15 on: 2007 May 02, 09:27:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No no no I know where Parsimonious is. I can't find the bloody poll! It's NOT THERE! It's banned at school for some reason so I can't go on, but my home PC and my laptop both agree that the poll is non-existent. I've looked on the homepage, the advertisements page, the FAQ, the links...and a couple of other pages...it's NOT there!!! There's one poll on the main page but if I remember correctly it's asking if they should make more clothes or more houses. :roll:  :roll:  :roll:
I'm confused.

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
I am willing to accept the existence of paysites if they pay you to prove their existence. (And even more so if they pay me.)

Now that's a good one. ^^ I think I may have to vote for that...if I can't find the blooming poll...

((Can someone give me directions to the poll as I'm obviously Not Awesome and cannot find it myself?))

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2007 May 02, 09:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eh, it's right there, on the front page? To the right from the colourful April updates thingy? If you see the old poll there, try CTRL+reload the page, might help.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: 2007 May 02, 09:51:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I'll try that when I get home. ^^ Thanks. Cheesy

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 May 02, 12:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

0.3%  - You should feature more items from pay sites in the Finds, I frequently purchase Sims downloads and hate to miss previews of good pay content
14.0% - I think it is right that pay items are featured so that people can decide for themselves if they wish to purchase the content shown
5.3%  - You should not to feature pay items as it is a disappointment to those who cannot afford to pay for the items shown
9.1%  - Pay items should only be included in the finds if the site contributes a support fee to Parsimonious for the advertising of their updates
71.1% - No pay items should be featured as it is inappropriate to charge money for Sims custom content and Parsimonious should not be encouraging the community to support this practice via the Finds

Thank you for voting. - Total votes: 263

That was the breakdown when I voted. I went for the last one too.
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: 2007 May 02, 13:36:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of the spies must have voted for the pay sites should be included option Smiley

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 May 02, 13:56:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I looked just now the last option had sadly reduced to 69.something

Our lil friend must be stopped.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 May 02, 15:16:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I voted for the last option, but I have to ask myself, "Do I believe that they will change their policy just because it is what the people who responded to the poll want?" Call me cynical, but I doubt it.

Still watching you guys
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2007 May 02, 15:55:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they weren't planning to take any notice of the poll why would they bother running it?  Or why not keep the results secret?  I think you're being a little too cynical Smiley

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Ash Redfern
Infamous Pirate

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 May 02, 18:50:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just voted and the stats were at .8% who wanted Parsimonious to add even more updates with paysite finds and 70% who didn't want any paysite finds at all. Only 13.7% thought that paysite finds should be featured and that people should decide for themselves if they wanted to purchase said items. This was the total after 340 votes.

I can't help but marvel at those .8% of individuals who "frequently purchase Sims downloads and hate to miss previews of good pay content". Good pay content? Yea, not so much.

Perhaps the .8 are paysite owners themselves or simply individuals who have more money than proper cognitive skills.

ChloroformDreams
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 May 02, 19:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I voted for the last option because I don't think they'll actually change anything unless a clear majority of the voters agree they want things to change.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2007 May 02, 22:19:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dorquemada"
Eh, it's right there, on the front page? To the right from the colourful April updates thingy? If you see the old poll there, try CTRL+reload the page, might help.

Refreshed 4 times. Still got the old poll. I even Ctrl-refreshed, for all the good it did me...

cogitoergosim
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 May 02, 22:29:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pirates Like Sapphires"
Quote from: "dorquemada"

Refreshed 4 times. Still got the old poll. I even Ctrl-refreshed, for all the good it did me...

Try another browser. Firefox and Opera are pretty good choices. Internet Explorer is crap.
callmeird
ARR!

Janeway: More Awesome Than YOU

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 May 02, 22:43:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm liking these results! I chose the last option.

yarr yarr hump hump!

HystericalParoxysm: Pretty sure the last argument the paysites have to stand on is "Waaah, you're mean!" now.

Pescado: Ah, but I know how to defuse that one easily:

"Yes. Yes, I am."
Nina
ARR!

Asspirate!

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 May 03, 15:52:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what I voted for. lol. You think they'd do it...?

ll big paysites should be reported to IRS (do it.)
If someone does it, let me know so I can masturbate.

(I made the icon... don't steal my asspirate? Sad )
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 May 03, 16:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1.2%  - You should feature more items from pay sites in the Finds, I frequently purchase Sims downloads and hate to miss previews of good pay content
14.1% - I think it is right that pay items are featured so that people can decide for themselves if they wish to purchase the content shown
8.5%  - You should not to feature pay items as it is a disappointment to those who cannot afford to pay for the items shown
7.3%  - Pay items should only be included in the finds if the site contributes a support fee to Parsimonious for the advertising of their updates
68.7% - No pay items should be featured as it is inappropriate to charge money for Sims custom content and Parsimonious should not be encouraging the community to support this practice via the Finds

Thank you for voting. - Total votes: 493

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: