PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:45:23

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Just to cover bandwidth, eh?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Just to cover bandwidth, eh?  (Read 11003 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Just to cover bandwidth, eh?
« Reply #30 on: 2007 April 28, 22:49:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol German chatsex. I find this funnier because I've just been watching 'Allo 'Allo. ^^^^^

I can tell the difference between quorn and meat. It DOESN'T TASTE LIKE MEAT! However, if the two are mixed together I can't tell.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 April 28, 22:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's 'Allo 'Allo? I think I want to see this. Cheesy
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2007 April 28, 23:03:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a British comedy from the early 80s that had about 9 seasons. It's hilarious! It's set in France during WWII, and it has all these people talking in English with French accents, then there are the Germans who are all insane and speak weird French, the Brits who speak terribly RP and don't understand a word of French, and this British policeman who was only sent there because he speaks French (really REALLY crap French. "Good moaning!"). Combine this with a fat main character who owns a pub with an older wife who has waitresses crushing on him (he has affairs with all of them), a gay German soldier who keeps singing "I'm mad about the boy!" to him, a lady from the French Resistance who keeps saying, "Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once!" and his oblivious wife...it's HILARIOUS.
(I love the German soldier, Geering, who can't be bothered to salute Hitler, so he just goes, "Tler!" rather than say the whole phrase.)

http://www.phill.co.uk/comedy/allo/index.html
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0086659/

Germany is the only country that doesn't show it, but this year they're seeing if they may show it.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 April 28, 23:25:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love german, it's perfect for yelling stuff.

ICH BIN GEIL, for example. Though I'm not sure you'd want to yell that, it might have weird consecuences.
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2007 April 28, 23:52:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Omg I want to see that. I've been quoting "I'M MAD ABOUT THE BOY!" in my head and waiting for a chance to yell it. BITTORENT HERE I COME.

ETA: What does that mean, pixelated? I just learned how to say, "Mehr Vodka bitte!" (More vodka please!)  :lol:
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2007 April 29, 00:00:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Electricstatic"
ETA: What does that mean, pixelated? I just learned how to say, "Mehr Vodka bitte!" (More vodka please!)  :lol:

As I remember it, "I'm horny". Me and the german who was teaching me these invaluable phrases were drunk though, so can't be 100% sure. :lol:
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 April 29, 01:28:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yep I'm horny is correct LOL  Man is that so funny.  Also there's this really great song called Geile Zeit by Juli, but there it's slang for like cool, so a cool time Tongue  but interesting how it means both horny and cool Tongue

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: 2007 April 29, 01:48:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love it!

Today I learned: Ich bin ein Pirat! Arrr!
Is that right?  :lol:
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 April 29, 07:46:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sigh... the only german I know is the numbers and "keine gegenstende aus den fenster werfen" (and I'm not too sure about the spelling).

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: 2007 April 29, 09:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Electricstatic"
Omg I want to see that. I've been quoting "I'M MAD ABOUT THE BOY!" in my head and waiting for a chance to yell it. BITTORENT HERE I COME.

It's brilliant in so many ways! Gramps up there should watch it. It may fuel his sarcasm intake.

*sings* "Mad about the boy..."

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: 2007 April 29, 13:54:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Marhis"
Sigh... the only german I know is the numbers .

Ditto and I only know then to 12. I also do know    

kann ich kleine Gelt haben Bitte. (Can I have small change please)

and

Ich benötige ein Dutzend (I need a dozen)

I also know a small amount of words but add them into English when I am talking to our German friends. Like Feuchtigkeit (humidity), because we have a lot of that where I am. LOL

Maybe I need to go to a German sex chat, seems Electricstatic and pixelated are learnign much more interesting phrases than I am in my German book.  :lol:

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2007 April 29, 15:08:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The sad thing is, it's not even supposed to be a sex chat.  :shock: It's on the ICQ website chats, under #german or sometimes #chatroom_german.

I don't even know German numbers, I just pick up random things from translators, my German friends, and this website. Smiley

I need to figure out why my speakers aren't working and go and watch that show! Goddamn I'm never going to get any work done on my papers for school.
 :lol:
chlyn
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 April 29, 15:53:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alle Kunst ist umsunst wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzt.

(Skills are useless when an angel pisses in your musket.)

'm telling you, boys, I've been across the world
I want an elegant intelligent Boston girl
- Chris Trapper
Gwendolyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: 2007 April 29, 16:15:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "chlyn"
Alle Kunst ist umsunst wenn ein Engel auf das Zundloch brunzt.

(Skills are useless when an angel pisses in your musket.)

I have never in my life heard this one  :shock:
What a violation of language is this?

keine gegenstende aus den fenster werfen

Marhis, sounds like you did a trip on German trains?  Cheesy

Go on with your German sex talk, maybe I can learn some new things in my mother tongue?  Cheesy You never know when you need it  :roll:

Filesharing at its friendliest

The Simscave
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: