PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 11:59:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-  (Read 24537 times)
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
While EA is on a role of creating advertisment Stuff-
« Reply #75 on: 2007 April 28, 13:56:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can always blame Pescado.

I personally blame him for spotting. All kinds of spotting.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
xfetishgirl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2007 April 28, 14:08:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

did someone say something about margaritas?

But we're Pirates, Sans Tequila, Plus Rum please!
Moose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2007 April 28, 14:42:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

An IKEA stuff pack would be like, like...there are no words to describe how awesome that would be. It would like waking up every day and having Johnny Depp hand you gelato.

Has anyone made any IKEA inspired objects?
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: 2007 April 28, 15:12:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Moose"

Has anyone made any IKEA inspired objects?

I've got a couple of rooms in my game. I'll go look and see who made them... hang on let me look.

I'll edit here when I find them Cheesy

EDIT:

OK they are...

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/346691/

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/343880/

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/375552/

http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/sets/216958/

See if you like them and then hit the booty.  :wink:

I also have a bedroom, but all the thing says is "Ikea Bed" I'll see if I still have the .rar to see who the creator was and where I got it. It is a light wood one.

OK Edited again to add in the bedroom:

Ikea lamps with recolor (free)

http://www.ogularama.com/objects6.php

Ikea Malm bedroom (free, objects, page 3 in case it does not direct link)

http://www.ogularama.com/objects.php

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: 2007 April 28, 15:14:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was prepared to drop this :roll:

For the record, I think what I said was one of my *nicer* corrections.  Someone want to break it down and tell me how it was crass, heartless and mean?

Here, I'll even quote myself...

Ok .. I'm going to say it.

Bigtruck girl. Enough with the double and triple posting. Edit posts or cram everything you have to say (including responses to quotes) in one post.

Where is the "mean"?  where is the "ZOMG YOU ARE TOO CRUEL!"  Actually the more I read that, the more I think I told you in the way that you are asking to have been told.... :roll:

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 2007 April 28, 15:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
I was prepared to drop this :roll:

For the record, I think what I said was one of my *nicer* corrections.  Someone want to break it down and tell me how it was crass, heartless and mean?

Here, I'll even quote myself...

Ok .. I'm going to say it.

Bigtruck girl. Enough with the double and triple posting. Edit posts or cram everything you have to say (including responses to quotes) in one post.

Where is the "mean"?  where is the "ZOMG YOU ARE TOO CRUEL!"  Actually the more I read that, the more I think I told you in the way that you are asking to have been told.... :roll:

I guess it is hard to understand with words. If you think about it, and the fact that I had no idea what you were talking about, add that into the fact that in my mind from other boards what I was doing was not "double and triple" posting, it just came across as being a little less informative and more just being bitchy. Pair that up with the rollyeyes just before you with no explanation and well, it was just a big misunderstanding.

In other words it was less explaining what I had done wrong and more assuming I knew what I had done wrong and for me to stop.

Now that it has been explained, it is no biggy and you can feel free to drop it as I have.

Maybe it was just the way I read it and being confused. Really though it is no big deal. It is a new day and it doesn't bother me anymore.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007 April 28, 16:09:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims 2 : Cleaning house hold products.

As soon as you install it, all of your houses will not get dirty unless you clean them using some of the over 100 products that come with this exp.

EDIT

Looks like I have posted in something that has entirley lost it's original topic.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: 2007 April 28, 16:13:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Modo"

As soon as you install it, all of your houses will not get dirty unless you clean them using some of the over 100 products that come with this exp.

You know, the worst part is that a lot of people would want that! The BBS'ers have been screaming for laundry since day 1...  :roll:
EDIT

Looks like I have posted in something that has entirley lost it's original topic.

Shame on you! Please keep all threads off-topic from now on.

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: 2007 April 28, 16:15:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still want the Ethan Allen and Stickley SPs.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: 2007 April 28, 16:18:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
The BBS'ers have been screaming for laundry since day 1...  :roll:

I want a laundry. Does that make me a BBS'er (whatever that is)? It would just make it more realistic to me.  :oops:

Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007 April 28, 16:20:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"

You know, the worst part is that a lot of people would want that! The BBS'ers have been screaming for laundry since day 1...  :roll:

Side show Bob shudder,

Neoggrugh....
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007 April 28, 16:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
I want a laundry. Does that make me a BBS'er (whatever that is)? It would just make it more realistic to me.  :oops:

A BBS'er is one of those people who post on the official Sims 2 board. I post there. Sometimes. The reason the term is used in a derogatory fashion is that there seems to be a 10:1 ratio of children / immature flamers and other annoying people. 10:1 is even being nice. *sigh*

I don't know if I want laundry in my game... I mean, I sorta play the game to avoid laundry in real life.  :wink:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: 2007 April 28, 16:45:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"

A BBS'er is one of those people who post on the official Sims 2 board. I post there. Sometimes. The reason the term is used in a derogatory fashion is that there seems to be a 10:1 ratio of children / immature flamers and other annoying people. 10:1 is even being nice. *sigh*

I don't know if I want laundry in my game... I mean, I sorta play the game to avoid laundry in real life.  :wink:

Thanks for the explanation!

Right now I am happy with "non functioning" laundries so there is no real need to actually wash the clothes. LOL

BUT I would like to see more laundry rooms even if they are just to balance out the houses.

Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2007 April 28, 17:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
BUT I would like to see more laundry rooms even if they are just to balance out the houses.

Same here, but just for show.  Cheesy

Quote from: "Hecubus"
I still want the Ethan Allen and Stickley SPs.

I would love to see an Ethan Allen SP, especially one with their classic and their home and garden collections.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007 April 28, 17:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you seen this one?
http://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/sims2/search_Scullery%20Laundry/page2in37items/
Not sure if it's in the booty yet, but I think it is a nice laundry room.

(Edited to fix my silly mistake)

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: