PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 13:51:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Who Put This There?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Who Put This There?  (Read 47934 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #15 on: 2007 April 25, 16:15:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Answer to Pescado's question.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #16 on: 2007 April 25, 17:33:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

why did she not post this one?

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #17 on: 2007 April 25, 17:43:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "karu"
why did she not post this one?

Can I ask what in the hell is written on her shirt? It looks like "Mustard Pug" LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
KikiGo
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #18 on: 2007 April 25, 17:56:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excuse me a moment I gotta go puke!

ause you talk like a F*g and your shits all retarded!!!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #19 on: 2007 April 25, 18:00:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure she's not really uglier than any of us.

I just wish she wouldn't... You know... Do that thing she does to the camera. And also, stop trying to manipulate the picture to be better, because... It is SO not working.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Garnet
Who Put This There?
« Reply #20 on: 2007 April 25, 18:13:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't know...I don't like some of the stuff she's done, but I don't really think she's ugly at all.  I'm not too into women myself, but she's hardly a beast.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #21 on: 2007 April 25, 18:46:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to be a brat or anything, but I don't find that shit even remotely funny. Ridiculing girls on the internet and calling them fat cows is good fun? That's probably one reason so many girls have eating disorders, or even have such awful body image that they think suicide would be a better alternative. If one of MY ugly ass pictures was posted on that site with a quote like "insert bacon  plz", I'd probably seriously want to kill myself too.

I'd like to see the assholes that run that site post pictures of themselves so we can all call them a bunch of greasy, ugly retards too.

*edit* I agree with Garnet. Lyric isn't fat, a cow, or completely ugly either. As far as I can see from her pics, she's probably somewhere around average. We're not all Kate my-hipbones-can-carve-an-easter-ham Moss, you know.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #22 on: 2007 April 25, 19:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with liegenschonheit. Also, all the flinging of "lesbian" and "dyke" really pisses me off. I don't understand WHY people use those words as insults. Being a lesbian doesn't make someone any less of a woman. Someone's sexual orientation has nothing to do with their personality, and lesbian doesn't always equal "butch, fat, and ugly."

I don't consider Lyric ugly at all, and I don't think mocking her appearance adds any value to our critique of her personality.

edit: Though I must add that Myspace-style pictures ARE stupid, and Photoshopping is completely pointless.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #23 on: 2007 April 25, 19:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Not to be a brat or anything, but I don't find that shit even remotely funny. Ridiculing girls on the internet and calling them fat cows is good fun? That's probably one reason so many girls have eating disorders, or even have such awful body image that they think suicide would be a better alternative. If one of MY ugly ass pictures was posted on that site with a quote like "insert bacon  plz", I'd probably seriously want to kill myself too.

Uhm...well...having had/or still have I dunno an ED myself, and even writing my A-Level Paper about Pro-Ana, nobody mentioned the EncyDrama as a reason but all listed the media and their thinspos.

A) Your fault if you put such a picture online, MySpace creams over with shit pics
B) What can be found on the internet can be kept.  :wink:

I agree though that some of the commentaries are evil though. But what else can you expect from the ED.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #24 on: 2007 April 25, 19:22:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"

Welcome to the Internet, in all its heinous glory. Also, if the fact that someone you've never met is ridiculing your appearance makes you want to kill yourself, you've got some other problems.

Edit: Proverbial "you," not directed specifically, of course.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #25 on: 2007 April 25, 19:28:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

-shrugs-  meh, size doesnt matter much to me

is true after all

but WTF with the face?   :shock:  

looks like she has mime makeup Shocked
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #26 on: 2007 April 25, 19:35:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jesus. Yes. The face.  :shock:

I know quite a few really pretty larger women. (I hate using the word 'fat,' it seems so rude.) Fack, we're all special whether we're skinny, curvy, big, small, tall, wide... Join hands and go to the PMBD orgy!
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #27 on: 2007 April 25, 19:39:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the biggest criticism on that page is about the women using photoshop  and camera angles to make themselves look better.  However, they fail to mention how professionals do the same to models and celebrities.  How can one group of people do it and the other can't?  Hmmm..

Edit:  Here's an example of what I'm talking about.. http://homepage.mac.com/gapodaca/digital/bikini/index.html

(And yes, Lyric doesn't look "bad" to me.. she looks average.  It's her personality that I do not like and makes her ugly to me.)

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #28 on: 2007 April 25, 19:40:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...I'd fit on that page...that's quite bad lol. ^^ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
karu
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #29 on: 2007 April 25, 19:49:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ugly is as ugly does
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: