PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 00:26:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  is this a take-off from Maxis?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: is this a take-off from Maxis?  (Read 4655 times)
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
is this a take-off from Maxis?
« on: 2007 May 03, 06:48:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ran across HOT DOGS and HOT GALS in which 3-D characters can change clothes, get accessories, and then run a business. Looks like half the gals wear skimpy costumes. Company out of Oz has it.

What do y'all think???

http://www.fuzzyeyes.com/html/hotdogs/build.htm :?:

edit to add their quote
HOTDOG HOTGALS
Who says fast-food doesn’t have a waistline? This fun and sexy fast-food management game is out to flaunt its curves! ....>>
and

> Customisable Clothing
Players will be able to customise the clothing of their female Franchise Staff with a choice of garments ranging from sexy swimsuits to formal nightdresses. The choice is completely in the hands of the players. However, they will need to keep in mind that their selection will greatly affect their business’ appeal to particular market tastes. Therefore by the selection of particular garments that the customers or girls themselves find offensive may cause loss of productivity or clientele.

> Collectable Clothing and Accessories
There are over 150 different designer inspired clothing and accessory items for the players to dress their Franchise Staff with, including a few surprising outfits for the players to discover. These collectable items will truly provide a visual feast for the players.

> Customisable Shops
Players will be able to customise their shops with different shop equipment and furnishings such as coffee machines and pot plants. How the shops are customised will again affect their business’ appeal. Players must find out which items are more popular with customers and which ones are not, tailoring their stores and products to suit the customer preferences.

edit to add that I wrote and asked them about it...if it's a real game/where it is sold/ price....got this back:  
You can buy it from Amazon or local EB/Walmart/Target stores.

edit to correct spelling

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
ChloroformDreams
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 03, 07:08:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Girls in bras and panties serving hotdogs...It sounds like the twisted sexual fantasy of an overweight, undersexed, teenager.
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 03, 07:10:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know! I had to read it all about ten times to even see if it were real and then I still e-mailed them to ask if it were a game in reality.  Ooooohhh...Maxis is gonna lose at least 3 people to this new game and maybe they can have paysites and then.........a new pirate site for them...LMFAO

edit for spelling

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 03, 08:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ha - that might be slightly funny.  Looking into legislation here - the ACCC - a government body that vets consumer relations, and allow people to install modchips in their playstations etc.  stated that it was not legal to have a non-return policy for Australian online sites.  Australian consumers are entitled to their money back, no matter what the paysites claim - but don't quote me on that I haven't had the time to go and look at the legislation.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 May 03, 12:25:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That game looks absolutely hilarious! I'd get it if it cost nothing. Tongue

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 May 03, 12:45:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*ventures a suggestion* torrents?

No, I haven't found another source of Booty, not at all. $.$

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Nina
ARR!

Asspirate!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2007 May 03, 15:49:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It looks like Sims 2... lol. Well, just more... sucky and fake. I seriously think the makers had S2 in their heads while creating.

ll big paysites should be reported to IRS (do it.)
If someone does it, let me know so I can masturbate.

(I made the icon... don't steal my asspirate? Sad )
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 May 03, 17:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it looks like the sims2 template. but at LEAST maxis did a better job with the universe. c'mon, who wants to be in a damn hot dog stand all the time, lol. however i do like my waitresses in bras and panties!  :lol:

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 May 03, 19:48:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lily: Why have more when you can have less? There's one photo there when the girl is ONLY in her knickers--no bra whatsoever!

Kitty: Oooooh yeah. I was making that inference too. Wink

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
rickets
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 May 03, 20:23:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Call me a traditionalist but I think topless workers should be limited to being strippers, mud wrestlers and car wash attendants and not allowed into the food service industry.

I did download and listen to the Hot Girls theme song MP3 on the site where they rhyme "sexy - pretty" and "taking - baking".
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 May 03, 23:24:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really don't see what relevance propaganda photos for an apparently fictitious game has to do with us here.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Baroness
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 May 03, 23:55:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I dont know, but it makes me really want a hot dog.

don't care what some paysite owners say, lobsters deserve affordable web hosting too.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: