PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 00:13:00

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sim Guys
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sim Guys  (Read 4442 times)
DiSparrow
Landlubber

View Profile
Sim Guys
« on: 2007 April 19, 01:05:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry if a thread about this already exists ... I looked and didn't see one.

Do any of you know if Sim Guys has gone pay now??
They used to be totally free... went away for a bit and they are back now.
(I used to have there stuff, but something happened to my d/ls and I am having to get it all over again) Anyways.. when I went to download it took me to something that said I needed a password and such. It was never like that before. I looked all over the simguys site and could not see if it said they went pay, but also didn't see anywhere where it said they weren't pay.
When I thought they went pay I looked in the booty... saw nothing, also looked in the graveyard to see if some one put them there thinking they were dead, but again nothing.

So i am asking if you guys know??
If they haven't gone pay and I am just having trouble with the site.. then thanks and sorry to bug you.

But if they have gone pay they *really* need to be destroyed as they don't have new stuff out just their old stuff.. and that is really pissy that they would now charge for stuff that used to be free.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 19, 01:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.simguys.net/

that site?

there is nothing in "Gifts" at all, and under the clothing I was able to dld for free
DiSparrow
Landlubber

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 19, 01:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay sorry to bug... so weird.. i guess it doesn't like my computer :/
I keep getting a thing saying I need a password to down load.
flyingpigeon
Landlubber

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 19, 03:59:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If "gifts" means pay, I'ma smack Rococo (I'm assuming thats his name... he signed his e-mail last time I talked with him).
silver
ARR!

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 19, 04:49:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just downloaded one of the gym outfits with no trouble. I think this reincarnation of the site is fairly new ... maybe Rocco had to work out a few bugs first. Or maybe he still needs to. Smiley
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #5 on: 2007 April 19, 13:19:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Gawd, annoying flash...

I can download, if your problem persists, give me a PM and we can do some roundabouting via msn... Not like I have better things to do  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #6 on: 2007 April 19, 15:44:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

all you have to do is click on the pictures and the file starts downloading. Are you going to the flickr group or something? that might be whats asking you for a password.
i dont like this "new look" with the flash and the waiting to load crap.  making it unnecessarily harder to get to what you want. he needs to stop looking to glance/peggy for webdesign inspiration lol
DiSparrow
Landlubber

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #7 on: 2007 April 19, 19:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No I am just clicking the picture and the thing drops down saying I need a password to do that...

Anyways thanks for the help.. a friend was able to download and got what i wanted and sent it to me Smiley
silver
ARR!

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #8 on: 2007 April 22, 23:34:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was thinking of this thread today when I went to visit the site again to see if I could find some teenaged male clothes. I used to like the teen clothes there before this new version came out.

Last time I posted, I had no trouble downloading anything, but today, when I hit the fashion or hair tabs, I get a black void where the clothes and hair were. Nothing else, unless you count that red "new version" thingie on the side.

I also see a couple of references to "gifts" there. So yes, indeedy, the possiblity of pay items is quite real. But we know what to do if they are!
DiSparrow
Landlubber

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #9 on: 2007 April 23, 01:37:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I know everything there is still free... when i had the trouble and friend went and downloaded it all for me.. no problem.

But yeah the gifts section is odd  :?
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #10 on: 2007 April 23, 09:23:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO  I think he's read this or was informed of this cause in the gift section it now says:

"I am sure most of you thought that this was a section with donation things......

Tou-che!
All of you were wrong.

There is a pair of things that do not have a special section, for that reason I am going to publish them here, like xtras.

So there you go!  Woooo!!!  still not a paysite

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
silver
ARR!

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #11 on: 2007 April 23, 13:01:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, I don't mind being fooled that way.  I couldn't see the gift section, so I assumed ... and you might know the saying about assuming ... Smiley

I would still love to SEE the pictures in the download areas first, though.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #12 on: 2007 April 23, 16:58:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

umm you can...?  at least i can.  just click on fashion and then on the left you have the options....

at least i'm assuming you didn't see that...and I hope my assumption isn't doing what it usually does Wink

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
silver
ARR!

View Profile
Sim Guys
« Reply #13 on: 2007 April 23, 22:40:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I saw that gift section tab. I just couldn't see anything IN it. Just that black void.

However, it seems that I can see everything now. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: