PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 14:38:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  I have a treasure
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I have a treasure  (Read 58328 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #240 on: 2007 May 06, 22:47:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MizzKitty, your response reaffirms my decision.  Clearly you missed the humor in my post.  I don't know if that's from not understanding it or choosing to ignore it to twist it to something you feel you can mock.  Either way you fail.

And YATTA! Erm, I was emotionally scarred for life when I saw that music video..

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Maz
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #241 on: 2007 May 06, 23:08:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"
Clearly you missed the humor in my post.  I don't know if that's from not understanding it or choosing to ignore it to twist it to something you feel you can mock.  Either way you fail.

For what it's worth I didn't get it either.
Here is how I understood your post:

Eh, I've wanted to from time to time but I'd almost feel dirty about doing it.

"I don't like your posts but seeing as I am above commenting on it I wouldn't lower myself to do it/to your level."

You come from the land of cream cheese danish.

...ok, I just didn't get this. there might be a hidden joke about cheese and comming from a cheese land. I don't really know what the word "cheese" covers in regards to forum-behavior. Also I never knew a 'danish' was supposed to have cheese in it? Isn't it mostly jam and regular cream? Please enlighten me Smiley

Plus I get the impression that you're way younger than me and it would be like kicking a toddler in the face. Sure, the kid cries but there is also no challenge in it.

"I am so high above you that you are as weak/feeble as a toddler to me".

Clearly a "I am better than you" statement....and might I ad I generally don't find things funny when it includes hurting defenceless beings, be they children, toddlers or animals.
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #242 on: 2007 May 06, 23:26:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cream cheese danish is yummy.  I've seen them most often look like this.

You come from the land of cream cheese danish. - Randomness is funny.  If you wanted to translate what I said into meaning something, it would be, "You're not all that bad because you come from a land that invented cream cheese danish."

..dirty about doing it. - No, actually I meant that I have an image of you that is fragile like you're going to break if I say something bad to you.  I continue with that in the "like kicking the toddler in the face" sentence.  It's not about superiority.  It's just I feel we're on different levels.  x_X  If I did something to you then I would just be looked at like a further ass than I already am.  You know the saying, "Hey, pick on someone your own size?"

The humor in the "toddler kicking" comment is that it is something that no decent person would actually do.  It's something you would think about and laugh but that's as far as it would go.

--

I hope that explains some things but if it still doesn't, I won't be surprised.  My grasp of the English language and communicating my thoughts in it isn't so great.

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #243 on: 2007 May 06, 23:26:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
Quote from: "Feverish"
I feel like making a fugly sim.

You could breed the Ramaswami's for offspring with no chins and pointy noses. They don't seem to grow up too bad, but they make for scary toddlers?  :wink:

*went way over my head*
who?

I made a new sim but she's not fugly.
She isn't pretty either.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #244 on: 2007 May 06, 23:42:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

missangelica --- I had perceived it the same way as Maz did. If you indeed meant it as you say you did (and those do look yummy, although I don't think I ever tried them) then let's put it down to yet another internet miscommunication and stop bitching at each other. I, for one, am not particularly fond of bitching although I do do it so well at times.

And I'm not fragile, I am NOT! *sobs quietly*

You could breed the Ramaswami's for offspring with no chins and pointy noses. They don't seem to grow up too bad, but they make for scary toddlers?  :wink:

*went way over my head*
who?

They're a Maxis-made playable couble that came with Seasons. Supposed to be Indian, I think. I bred them in my game and had four by no account pretty kids by them. That's ok with me, though, as I like to shake up my gene pool with a few fuglies every once in a while.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Maz
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #245 on: 2007 May 06, 23:51:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope that explains some things

It did indeed Smiley
...mmm... I want Cream cheese danish now.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #246 on: 2007 May 06, 23:59:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*went way over my head*
who?

They're a Maxis-made playable couble that came with Seasons. Supposed to be Indian, I think. I bred them in my game and had four by no account pretty kids by them. That's ok with me, though, as I like to shake up my gene pool with a few fuglies every once in a while.

I don't play maxis couples.
I don't use maxis genetics or maxis clothing.
Most of my time is spent downloading.
I download many things to make many sims and hardly ever play at all.
I've had to download houses because I fall asleep while building.
Now, I fall asleep while furnishing the houses.
One minute I'm picking wallpaper and the next I'm snoring.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Maz
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #247 on: 2007 May 07, 00:33:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hihi, that's almost like a poem. Smiley

And I can understand you, I find the maxis clothes and families boring as well. But I do like building stuff and furnishing. That's the thing I think is great about sims, it has so many ways to be played.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #248 on: 2007 May 07, 00:47:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hehe. I don't usually play Maxis couples either, but I needed to make babies to troubleshoot and they were THERE, ya know? Also, autonomous woohoo / trying for baby is way fun. Especially when resulting in triplets.  Shocked

I do sometimes use Maxis clothing but I also have custom genetics, made my own custom PT etc, and my greatest fun is gained from modding my game. Which is worse than simple downloading since my game is more likely to explode. But what a way to go...

I also find building extremely boring but I have yet to find some downloadable houses that aren't annoying me in some way (too furnished, too much CC, too expensive, too small, too big, illogical (word?), unlivable etc) and I often resign myself to using Maxis houses. Even furnishing a new baby's room is tedious to me these days. Often times I just hand the computer to Maz and using sex as blackmail have him build/furnish.  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #249 on: 2007 May 07, 00:58:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I download houses.
I only download 2X2 lots now, and I use clean installer to only download the house without the custom content and hacks.
My sims cannot breed.
I tweak my sims so much that their kids are usually fugly when I select make a baby in CAS, so I don't breed them in game.
Most of my sims are girls anyways.
It's hard making nice looking guys.

~Paden
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #250 on: 2007 May 07, 05:28:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
I have wanted to correct you as well, but it would be too much effort on my part and I am starting to not care anymore.  Its starting to feel like this place is being overrun by 12ness again.  I don't even bother reading about 80% of the posts anymore.

I get where your coming from.  This place has changed a lot.  I admit that I am not as reluctant to post as I used to be, but, it was a funnier read back then.   :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #251 on: 2007 May 07, 09:16:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was expecting a few more pathetic messages from our little hacker in training. He/she let me down... :[

Using my knowledge of the internet I predict this person to be around the age of 13.
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #252 on: 2007 May 07, 13:33:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is no 13.  There is only 12 and other six year increments.

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #253 on: 2007 May 09, 22:58:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's up and running for me.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #254 on: 2007 May 09, 23:06:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would be nice, mary_jane, but, your in a dream world.  I think TSR may be like a cockroach and survive even a nuclear bomb.  :lol:

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: