PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 10:58:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  I have a treasure
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: I have a treasure  (Read 58325 times)
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« on: 2007 April 21, 21:22:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate people that steal all the hard work from other people. I hate people that don't have any respect for others work. First of all: I don't play the sims. Second of all: The owner of this site, thinks that all the stuff should be free, that is wrong, because many country's or webhost makes money for datatraffic and that must be payed by the owner of the website. The owner can minimize his/her costs with donations. But this site steals from them and i don't like that.

Anyway: My treasure for this site will be: THIS SITE IS DEFACED.

(watch and learn) it will be soon in this theatre.
snadradeocconer
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 21, 21:27:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

do you really think you would have an effect on us . you don't play the sims 2 so stay the hell off this site.

ie Pay sites Die
:
TSR
Rose Sims
Sublisims
Garnet
I have a treasure
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 21, 21:28:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh noes, I just piddled my panties!
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 21, 21:29:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "snadradeocconer"
do you really think you would have effect on us . you don't play the sims 2 so stay the hell off this site.

it will be have effect on this site, because i will take this site down.
And i have other reasons to put this site down, because the owner of this site steals from my friends..... This person will find out why my nickname is rat.

And i want to say to you: FUCK YOU. Stealer
DiSparrow
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 21, 21:31:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shakin' in me boot  :roll:

Perhaps you should know what you are talking about before you go spouting crap like that. If you don't play sims 2 even this is none of your business.
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #5 on: 2007 April 21, 21:32:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "DiSparrow"
Shakin' in me boot  :roll:

I dont care if you are shakin or not. I am sending a warning. Don't cry when you will see the text: This forum is defaced..... I have warned you.

Perhaps you should know what you are talking about before you go spouting crap like that. If you don't play sims 2 even this is none of your business.

I know everything.... and stealing from a girlfriend of mine, is my business. trust me
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #6 on: 2007 April 21, 21:34:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have been lied to.

The real thieves are those that expect to be paid for 'work' that is not allowed to be sold.

Those hardworking people you talk about, are using gamefiles and coding that is copyrighted by EA and Maxis, and selling them, against their wishes and disregarding their EULA.

I bet drugdealers work really hard too.

Since you are allready a criminal, it should be no wonder you would help thieves like these friends you talk about.

Inactive
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #7 on: 2007 April 21, 21:35:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You say that the site owner steals from your girlfriend.  Why isn't she here herself instead of hiding behind somebody like you?  Or has she been on here already, and the people on this site shot down her faulty "logic"?

Unless, you're HChangeri's "blackhat" husband...  :lol:

Edit:  Changed the pronouns and some of the wording because I didn't see the rat's reply.
DiSparrow
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #8 on: 2007 April 21, 21:36:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How about her breaking the EULA of EA.. you know the folks that make the game.. according to them your friend is in the wrong, but I am sure you knew that as you know everything.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #9 on: 2007 April 21, 21:37:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Omg, defending your girlfriend.  How romantic.

THE SIMS: SERIUS BUZNEZ.

RE: "FUCK YOU"

wat tiem pls, n kan i do it w/ u N ur gf???
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #10 on: 2007 April 21, 21:40:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Nouk"
You have been lied to.

The real thieves are those that expect to be paid for 'work' that is not allowed to be sold.

Those hardworking people you talk about, are using gamefiles and coding that is copyrighted by EA and Maxis, and selling them, against their wishes and disregarding their EULA.

Since you are allready a criminal, it should be no wonder you would help thieves like these friends you talk about.

Bullcrap
If you are so loyal, don't use the stuff then. You are one person that use everything, you use stuff that other people share with you. If nobody share their stuff, you don't have anything to put in your game. And you find it normal that people pay hunderds of dollars to share it with you but they may not use donations so they can reduce their costs?

Anyway, i am leaving now offcourse i'll will be back.

enjoy the time this site is up...
Rat
Landlubber

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #11 on: 2007 April 21, 21:43:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"
Omg, defending your girlfriend.  How romantic.
learn to read.... i said girlfriend, not MY girlfriend.

kisses
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #12 on: 2007 April 21, 21:44:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually, you said "a girlfriend" so you must have multiple girlfriends.

Can I have one?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
I have a treasure
« Reply #13 on: 2007 April 21, 21:48:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Rat"
Quote from: "Nouk"
You have been lied to.

Bullcrap
If you are so loyal, don't use the stuff then. You are one person that use everything, you use stuff that other people share with you. If nobody share their stuff, you don't have anything to put in your game. And you find it normal that people pay hunderds of dollars to share it with you but they may not use donations so they can reduce their costs?

Anyway, i am leaving now offcourse i'll will be back.

enjoy the time this site is up...

I don't use any of the booty.
If she's bought all this stuff for the purpose of 'sharing' content as you say, she's actually aimed to sell this stuff right from the start.

And don't talk to me about sharing, I share enough of my own stuff, without disrespecting anyone that made the tools to make it possible.

Your friend is using Simpe, Unimesh plugins, all tools that are provided for free. She is allso basing her creations on knowledge provided for free.
Your friend is disrespecting the people that made it possible for her to create stuff for the game.

Without your friend, we'll still have stuff to share. Now the people who developed everything we use to create, the people your friend is leeching of, the people your friend has to thank every cent she makes off of this shit, they are the ones that we'll mis. They are the very ones that made custom content possible, and they don't charge one cent.

Your reasoning is fucked up. You are disregarding the efforts and hard work of dozens of people, you are disregarding the rules EA and MAXIS put up in order for their stuff to be redistributed, and you put your friend and any paysite on a pedestral they don't belong on.

Just because someone makes pretty stuff, doesn't mean they are right to sell it. And I've now explained exactly why.

And you are an idiot to have to do some chick's dirty work for her.

Inactive
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
I have a treasure
« Reply #14 on: 2007 April 21, 21:48:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're crazy. You really need help. If you are getting so serious over a game you need SERIOUS HELP. Really dear I know a good therapist.

Anyway: My treasure for this site will be: THIS SITE IS DEFACED.

That's not a treasure. I think you are using the wrong word...I think you mean gift. Or maybe you shouldn't have said "This Site..." Maybe just "My treasure for this site will be defacing it."

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: