PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:07:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  2 for u thieving off of Enayla
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: 2 for u thieving off of Enayla  (Read 58990 times)
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
2 for u thieving off of Enayla
« Reply #180 on: 2007 May 01, 12:07:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only add that her apology and blame attribution (Andymy is the only one to blame) would be ok if 2-for-u would be a free site.

If you sell stuff, you're no more a fan site only, and you are entirely responsible for what your staff does. And no, you are NOT allowed to go on vacation without business organization.

Anyway, glad to see that something has been done. Better than nothing.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
GeneGenie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 2007 May 01, 12:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The so called apology is pretty naff:

i trust in my co-worker and i don't control their work
so we can make mistakes.

Obviously she's doesn't know her co-worker as well as she did :wink:. And she shouldn't let the guy get away with it, but knowing the simming world he'll just a slap on the hand and told not to do it again.

I'm really sorry for what I did, it is my mistake and no one elses fault. Enayla I hope you'll forgive me. This was a mistake from which I learned a lot. As a promise to all I'll never do again what I did.

(above quote edited to purely make sense)

I wouldn't forgive him no matter what he said; stealing someone work that they spent a lot of time on and then selling it when it is originally free, says that the guy in question doesn't have many morals and just wants a quick buck. Sadly this is true for many other people not just in the world of Sims.
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 2007 May 02, 13:36:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "GeneGenie"
I wouldn't forgive him no matter what he said; stealing someone work that they spent a lot of time on and then selling it when it is originally free, says that the guy in question doesn't have many morals and just wants a quick buck. Sadly this is true for many other people not just in the world of Sims.

You should know that none of the coworkers get ANY money. Even if their stuff is featured in paysets, they don't get any money, everything goes to Chriko.

I talked to him on MSN and he just seems pretty naive.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
GeneGenie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 2007 May 02, 14:00:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh thats just even worse! And that is why I hate paysites :twisted:

I talked to him on MSN and he just seems pretty naive.

And thats why Chirko employed him; gets him to do all the work and keeps all the money as he's too naive to argue back or to understand that if the site is pay and he makes items, then he should get some of the money.
dewshine
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 2007 May 02, 16:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While I'm glad the situation with Enayla's and Glance's stolen textures is over, I'll be watching andymy and 2-4-u for more transgressions.

Didn't andymy state that he was heading off to take one of simcribbing's textures for a new skintone?

~The Wolf of Retribution~
Ginseng
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 2007 May 02, 17:00:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ren/Louis at Sim cribbling allows reuse of her textures freely. Don't know what'll happen if he tries to put it in a donation pack, though. Maybe someone should warn her Tongue

*stir stir*
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 2007 May 02, 19:27:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dewshine"
Didn't andymy state that he was heading off to take one of simcribbing's textures for a new skintone?

~The Wolf of Retribution~

I recall him saying something along those lines. Wasn't it in that IM with the Chihahua of No Mercy? (I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong Tongue)
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 2007 May 02, 19:42:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That would mean the end of his Sims 2 carreer, since Chriko probably is smarter than allowing this, and no-one in their right mind will hire him or even use any of his stuff.

Inactive
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: