PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 10:36:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  2 for u thieving off of Enayla
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: 2 for u thieving off of Enayla  (Read 59614 times)
vanadium
Landlubber

View Profile
2 for u thieving off of Enayla
« Reply #135 on: 2007 April 24, 23:00:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Strangely enough, they were both released october of last year. 2-for-U's version was uploaded on october 22, however on the distant eyes archive page it says they uploaded their version on october 16. (which is my birthday, if anyone cares.)

it is very possible that they both used the same source picture... but since 2-for-U already was proven to steal enayla's lovely work, I am suspicious.

Technically, andymy and chriko are different people (i think) and I know that even if andymy stole something, that it doesn't mean chriko did too, but they are on the same site. Maybe Chriko didn't mind when andymy took enayla's textures because she took someone else's work also.

(how do you pronounce "chriko" anyway? I've always wondered.)

Sorry. I'll shut up now.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2007 April 24, 23:01:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone can edit an alpha.  Takes less than a minute to chop off a couple of inches from a shirt.  :wink:

The wrinkles look like they're in pretty much the same place, and there is a lot of similarities between the two.  If it's not outright theft, then it's just a case of using the same source photo.

People will always use pay hair from the big names.  I personally don't think it means much.

ETA: I keep wanting to spell it as Chiriko, since that's what I say in my head.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2007 April 24, 23:02:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "vanadia"
Sorry. I'll shut up now.

Don't apologise for having an opinion  Smiley  Was a very astute observation, too, I might add.

I just lean toward the "probably photoskinned the same thing" myself for the reasons I already gave.  Smiley

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2007 April 25, 00:30:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've seen that top texture used on MTS2 too, looking exactly the same. That the wrinkles look the same, is because they existed on the source pic. And the hair can be explained easily. Everyone wants to use the newest hair on their previews/contest entries, so I'm betting that hair was released just before the downloads were put up.

To me, it seems more like Chriko is a lousy site admin than a thief. Going away on vacation without leaving someone in charge of the site, and not checking uploads just putting them up... maybe she's just bored of it. From what I've heard, she's made some great meshes... so it'd seem really silly to risk your reputation by stealing a photoskinned texture, when you could just NOT do that and get admiration for your meshes. *shrug*

EDIT:

And I'm guessing it's pronounced like "kreeko". :O
Sarah
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2007 April 25, 00:50:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's like Chi-ree-ko, I don't know why, it just flows better.

I personally think it was retarded of 2 for U to steal Enayla's skins, and Andymy(what kind of name is that anyway?) needs to find better things to do with her time.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: 2007 April 25, 01:20:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay fun guestbook entries
Code:
25.04.2007 3:18
just wanted to let you know that i got that so called "donation" set at the booty and i think you should apologize to enayla because you made her beautiful skintone look like shit....not only did you steal it but you ruined it. PITIFUL, maybe Chriko fell off the facce of the earth and this crap hole with him...seriously you guys already break ea copyrights but now you are stealing from a free creator? is your greed really that bad?!

Morgan  

1170. 24.04.2007 23:48
All right--if Andymy seriously cannot take down the skins and Chriko is off on Mars, I want to see an apology from him, just like everyone else does.

An apology taking full responsibility, with no excuses, no stories, no drama, no playing the victim. A straightforward "I was wrong, this is my fault, and I accept all consequences."

PMBD does not steal, nor do they attempt to take credit for something they did not make. Everything is attributed to the creator. Filesharing is a completely different can of worms.

WTF  

1169. 24.04.2007 20:04
Don't mean any harm, but this is starting to get a little old. I'm not one to sympathize with thieves/paysites/whatever, but the whole "destroy the evil" bit is starting to look less appealing as I keep reading. Unfortunately, the best thing we can do right now is wait patiently until Chriko comes back and get those skins down. I'm just as eager to see this done quickly as anyone else, but the constant back & forth war seem to make things go a *lot* slower IMO... ­

As stated many times, a *proper* public apology ( no,excuses do not make apologies seem sincere. When you get it right, send it to Chriko to post on the front page when she gets back) along with the removal of the skins is definitely in order. I'll be looking for it!

Anonymous  

1168. 24.04.2007 19:54
Andymy, maybe you should add a little "I'm sorry and won't do it again" in your signature over at s2c. And maybe you should remove the link to this site...
Reading about your love life isn't something anyone is interested in anyway.

How come the censor doesn't edit "assclap" ­btw, good one kathy)
Weirdest censor ever...

I wonder where exactly Chriko is vacationing. Odds are that there's someone here from that country.
Imagine the possibilities... *eg*

Pickpock  

1167. 24.04.2007 19:15
stop changing the fricking subject andymy. it does not matter what that was about, appearently, that was someone else. still it does not justify your actions. would please shutda***kup now unless you are admitting that YOU are in the wrongs. gosh you're really the incarnation of stoopidity and ignorance.

chihuahua of no-mercy  

1166. 24.04.2007 15:23
' He took the autumn leaves skin of Enayla's and lightened and flattened the leaves, and the winter face makeup of Aikea Guinea (both at MTS2) and made them into skintones. After debate and proof showing it MTS2 pulled it - when people were screaming he was thieving - it was pulled down. '

Can pls someone tell me from were you got this sHit??? I never posted at MTS2 . . . so that skin do not exist !!!!

I need an answer !!!!!!!!

Andymy  

1165. 24.04.2007 14:54
Could I just say.... I d/l one of your donate sets from the booty..... Thankyou so much for making people hate this site so much that I dont even have an ounce of concience when coming to this site, looking at the donation sets, going to the booty and downloading it all. Well done to all the creators of the donation packs, including enayla.... and all the other wonderful creators this crap site has to steal from to get donations at making such nice content!!

Theif Hater.... Person  

1164. 24.04.2007 14:50
Yup - the good folks at PMBD *DO NOT STEAL*

They do not try to claim that they made the things on offer in the Booty. Everyone is given their rightful credit.

Selling Sims 2 content is against EA's EULA, and thus paysites are in the wrong.

The Rabid Rabbit  

1163. 24.04.2007 14:22
@StealingSux: PMBD does not STEAL. They PAY for the booty content, just like everyone else. They are sharing the stuff because paysites are useless, evil, and most of all: ILLEGAL. They're violating EA Games' TOS/EULA and if EA Games would sue them, all those paysite owners would pay huge fines and eventually maybe even go to jail. Thus. The real thieves? Are the paysite owners.

chihuahua of no-mercy  

1162. 24.04.2007 14:19
"Andymy: I apologised . . . but i'm not the one that administrate this site ­ an that skintone will be deleted"

Ah yeah? PUBICLY? I DON'T SEE A PUBLIC FRIKKING STATEMENT. All I see are excuses whining *****ing DRAMA. They are not YOUR skins goddamit you STOLE them. You are still trying to DEFEND yourself but thee are wrong. Goddammit stop trying to defend yourself, stop making excuse, start apologizing and not in the guestbook. Publicly. On InSim, on this Site...and anywhere else. You have no respect for other people's creations and appearently, neither does 2-f0r-u.

chihuahua of no-mercy  

darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2007 April 25, 05:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm da Chihuahua of No-Mercy.  :lol:  Don't mess with me or I'll bite you. I BIT PARIS HILTON.  :wink:

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2007 April 25, 06:11:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope you didn't catch anything!  :shock:

Chihuahuas are pretty relentless.   :wink:   How many animals are in your army now?
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2007 April 25, 07:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Granuaile"

Chihuahuas are pretty relentless.   :wink:   How many animals are in your army now?

18  Cool They are awesome

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2007 April 25, 08:24:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Quote from: "Granuaile"

18  Cool We are awesome

U there too? What are you? The Rabid Rabbit?

pescado's fangirl*

<3
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2007 April 25, 08:41:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "darkangel"

Actually - that's me.  ^_^;
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2007 April 25, 08:43:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a member of Insim, but I don't think I've ever posted.  I only registered so I can get the Insiminator.  I'd walk through coals to get that because I found I can't play my game without it (at least in any meaningful way).  Pescado's hacks also makes the game much better. <3

I'm not part of the animal army, but I will be if Chriko handles this badly. :twisted:

CaptainJojoba, 18 members is pretty awesome!   Smiley
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2007 April 25, 08:45:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "JMZ"

Actually - that's me.  ^_^;

O RLY? Did not know. HI RABBIT. *wags with the tail*

Then maybe the penguin of justice or the something of doom.

pescado's fangirl*

<3
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: 2007 April 25, 09:58:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll join the Animal Army! Hell yer!
Or at least, I would if it wasn't banned at school. :shock:  :x
I'll do it later this evening. ^^ :wink: I'll be a cat, definitely. ^^

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2007 April 25, 10:00:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then maybe the penguin of justice or the something of doom.

I think that was a squirrel.  :lol:

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: