PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 08:34:59

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Bines Sim Review
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Bines Sim Review  (Read 3434 times)
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Bines Sim Review
« on: 2007 April 11, 14:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think this site has recently stopped having "donation gifts".  Can anyone confirm?

Our lil friend must be stopped.
chlyn
ARR!

View Profile
Bines Sim Review
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 11, 14:43:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whoa! I didn't know they even had any!  :shock:

'm telling you, boys, I've been across the world
I want an elegant intelligent Boston girl
- Chris Trapper
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Bines Sim Review
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 11, 14:47:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They didn't most of the time I first knew them, then just after we set up the ffss and were assessing sites, we suddenly found they had two sets.  That was the case for a few weeks I think and now I can't see any mention of them any more!  Anelca and I are wondering if our minds are playing tricks on us.  It was more than just the two of us who did see the paysets at the time.

Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
Bines Sim Review
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 11, 16:05:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know about the donation sets either. On the other hand - I don't think I ever have looked at the downloads until now (and I couldn't see any kind of donation content), I go there for the 'finds' list.

Which brings another topic up: wouldn't it be great if someone who has a little contact with Bine, or at least speaks German, which I think is her native language, could try to talk her into not listing paysite and donation sets in her list?

I know that list is viewed by many people every day so it would make a big difference if it excluded pay content, I believe.

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Bines Sim Review
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 11, 18:02:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I e-mailed her the other day, and she answered me.  Her e-mail address is on the finds splash page (klick heir/ click here).  That sounds like a job for the FFSS, since they're supposed to be pressuring people to stop that kind of nonsense.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Bines Sim Review
« Reply #5 on: 2007 April 11, 18:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We don't really indulge in a lot of "cold calling" as it tends to get a negative reception and sometimes have the opposite effect.

But as the membership is building up, so word is spreading and more sites come to us asking what they need to do in order for their sites to be listed.

It's possible that Bines dropped the pay sets in response to several of our members saying they wouldn't be able to link to them unless they did.

silver
ARR!

View Profile
Bines Sim Review
« Reply #6 on: 2007 April 12, 13:14:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Teadrinker"
They didn't most of the time I first knew them, then just after we set up the ffss and were assessing sites, we suddenly found they had two sets.  That was the case for a few weeks I think and now I can't see any mention of them any more!  Anelca and I are wondering if our minds are playing tricks on us.  It was more than just the two of us who did see the paysets at the time.

I saw them, too. I don't recall what the other donation set was, but one was a hair set, for adult females.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: