PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 13:29:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TS2 Enhancer 1.4
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Enhancer 1.4  (Read 58605 times)
TheVanity
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #105 on: 2007 April 13, 19:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

guys, not only you need to change the genetics (Sim DNA), but also the sims apperance (character data - N00x_User00xx). This way the sim's look won't revert to orignal maxis or the skin's default

i know how  - no need to create a paradigma sim! - and if there is a demand i could write a cruddy little tutorial

quot;I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #106 on: 2007 April 14, 05:26:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "DonovanCook"
WHY oh WHY are all of you having such genetics issues?Huh Get good defaults and only use skins and eyes you like. Easy.  :shock:

I'd find it very troublesome to have to change genetics all the time.

I don't have tons of issues, as I made all my custom skins genetic.  I do love my default replacements, but I like having the occasional Helaene skin.  But sometimes those look weird, depending on facial structure.  I also have a couple custom skin tones for some custom made character Sims I downloaded.  But those may look off on other sims.

I had a crappy skin floating around at one point, and I changed it off of a couple born in game skins using the enhancer before I deleted it.

...also, I'm nerdy and like to go change the actual genetics of my CAS sims sometimes so they don't have double genes of whatever their hair and eye color is.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #107 on: 2007 April 14, 16:11:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just wondering - why do people want default skintones - do they replace the maxis ones?

And yes, waiting for my beating with wooden oars with splinters for showing weakness and asking a question from dirty, dirty pirates.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #108 on: 2007 April 14, 16:14:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
I was just wondering - why do people want default skintones - do they replace the maxis ones?

And yes, waiting for my beating with wooden oars with splinters for showing weakness and asking a question from dirty, dirty pirates.

Yes Cheesy They replace the ones that are on the townies as well as the ones in CAS. I have Louis' defaults and they are great Smiley

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #109 on: 2007 April 14, 16:31:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, if I have a green one, I have to replace the alien one with the green one - and no more alien one?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #110 on: 2007 April 14, 16:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"
So, if I have a green one, I have to replace the alien one with the green one - and no more alien one?

Yea. I think so :lol: If you know how to make it replace the alien one.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #111 on: 2007 April 14, 16:44:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's okay - screw that - I like non defaults - and skintones on who I choose.  It would kill me if the townies started having my skintones and put them on those ugly templates (and I couldn't be bothered downloading new ones).

Visit Calalilysims

MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #112 on: 2007 April 14, 17:05:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I heard about the Louis Defaults but didn't really see them... Are they good?

I have Helaene Defaults and, don't get me wrong, they're great, but on some sims they can look a little odd. Plus the boobs have a certain odd push-up quality to them.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #113 on: 2007 April 14, 17:10:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"
I heard about the Louis Defaults but didn't really see them... Are they good?

I have Helaene Defaults and, don't get me wrong, they're great, but on some sims they can look a little odd. Plus the boobs have a certain odd push-up quality to them.

Yea I think they are good but then again I'm in love with those and the peggy skinss.

MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #114 on: 2007 April 14, 17:20:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Time to try something new then Smiley

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #115 on: 2007 April 14, 18:45:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The very first thing I did after acquiring the game and all the available EPs was surf for default replacements. I can't recall if I even attempted to load up the game first!

Maxis defaults are fugly and their eyes look spray-painted on and their skins are Barbie-like.

During Sims 1, I changed every single Sim in the game to something less horrific.

Except Bob. I liked Bob the way he was.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #116 on: 2007 April 15, 16:07:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "TheVanity"
guys, not only you need to change the genetics (Sim DNA), but also the sims apperance (character data - N00x_User00xx). This way the sim's look won't revert to orignal maxis or the skin's default

i know how  - no need to create a paradigma sim! - and if there is a demand i could write a cruddy little tutorial

Good idea!!! Go ahead, please!!!!
PirateBooty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #117 on: 2007 April 15, 19:50:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

missangelica, please stop acting like a moderator - you're not one.

url=http://www.scumbox.co.uk/urapirate.swf]A pirate's life for me![/url]
exnemsims exnemsims
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #118 on: 2007 April 16, 07:47:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TheVanity, yes please. :mrgreen:

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
PirateMap
Landlubber

View Profile
simpe/simsenhancer stuff
« Reply #119 on: 2007 April 16, 15:13:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had Sims Enhancer for Sims 1 and liked it very much.  However, I am older and wiser now, and realize there are solutions that do no involve paying $20 for a third party program.  Sadly, I can see where the appeal might be though, as I cannot use SimPe.  Most of the time it will not load, and when it does, it does seem like I would have to be at least an amateur computer programmer to use it.  I'm not willing to break my game if I make a mistake just to colorbin hair.  So, to do stuff I use cheatcodes, Insim, hacks, and the plain old-fashioned delete key.  To back up games I used MTS2's tutorial.  So my advice is that if you can't use one and won't pay for the other...well, there are go-arounds.  You just have to look for them.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: