PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 07:30:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TS2 Enhancer 1.4
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Enhancer 1.4  (Read 58620 times)
TheDeadlySin
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #150 on: 2007 September 27, 05:26:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Then don't.

But I'm sure the creator didn't go through all the trouble of making that just to infect peoples' "beloved computers" with nonsense.

If you want, use a disassembler, and trace the code, look for string constants. I'm sure you won't find any that would harm your "beloved computer" or access your beloved internet. Even better, use a debugger and step the code, watch the stack and monitor the API. Again, I'm sure you won't find anything that will harm your "beloved computer" or access your beloved internet.

Or maybe someone who has downloaded it and used it can confirm, hey it works, and it did nothing to my beloved computer.
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #151 on: 2007 September 27, 05:48:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "TheDeadlySin"
But I'm sure the creator didn't go through all the trouble of making that just to infect peoples' "beloved computers" with nonsense.

I think the point Meganne is trying to make is that it's not really wise to download a PROGRAM from someone filesharing on a forum who we don't know and has only joined today.  Especially since we're talking about sharing a program where the creator is KNOWN to make you pay for updates.  We don't know if GreedyFish is the pissed off creator of SimEnhancer mad at us file-sharing pirates, atwat, or Thoma$$.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #152 on: 2007 September 27, 06:50:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "TheDeadlySin"

Yeah, Meganne has a point.  People here have gotten viruses from TSR - and little tracking thingamigiggies in files.  Not so smart to download from an unknown source.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
BastardoDentro
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #153 on: 2007 September 27, 16:16:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Meganne"
Quote from: "GreedyFish"
This is how REAL people get 'er done!

http://upload4ever.com/download.php?sr=5f7b91828

Extract, renamed .diz to .exe

Enjoy

The last thing I want is to run on my beloved computer an .exe posted by someone that I don't know and that joined today...

don't forget your trusted antivir. :asd:
btw seems clean, or my avg say so Tongue

if you know you computer you should know also the process that run on your system so if a viral ssoftware will be you sould be able to discover it without any trouble..

in case you can use a sandBox Tongue
sluggo
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #154 on: 2007 October 24, 20:50:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um..does this count as necrophilia..?

* does not edit, but laughs at himself

* Then *does* edit, cause he can't spell simple words.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #155 on: 2007 October 24, 20:59:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not sure, it had three days before it would officially count by date, but look at the criteria for necromancy. Did the post before yours add anything new or relevant to the thread? No, you say? *kicks litter over thread and walks away, dead subject far as I could tell* But don't take my word from it, I'm no expert. I just change the dirty diapers around this house, so that could be what I smelled...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
nerd
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #156 on: 2007 October 24, 21:02:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sluggo"
Um..does this count as necrophilia..?

Don't see that anyone's fucked dead bodies, so my answer is no. However, it could count as necromancy...
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #157 on: 2007 October 24, 21:19:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhhhh, yuuuuuuck. I think we could have guessed what was meant without you having to point out the definition of the other one... *kicks litter over nerd and leaves the thread again*

Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #158 on: 2007 October 25, 04:57:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At the risk of furthering whatever, I'd say it added something that could be relevant to someone who uses TS2 Enhancer.  Now people know the "date fake thing" (whatever that is - didn't read the whole thread) does not work.  The end.

kristalrose
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #159 on: 2007 October 26, 23:32:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "TheWhiteRanger"
Thanks RenegadeSims, that was precisely my point in posting that comment in this thread.  Wasn't expecting such cold responses... but oh well.

White Ranger:  You weren't expecting folks to be annoyed because you posted something that revived an old thread?  You must not have looked around the forum and read the threads much.  One of the things that annoys the pirates is to:

a)  Start a new thread to ask a question or post a comment that has already been addressed in an existing thread, or
b)  Reviving older threads to post a comment that really does not offer any new information about the topic that interests the majority of posters.  (Your post falls into this catagory, since many of the folks around here do not use Sims Enhancer, and felt that the topic was well covered in this older thread.)

Lurking and reading the threads, as well as getting the feel for the pirates who inhabit this forum, is sort of a safety issue around here.  You seem to be trying to contribute and since you're namesake was once my son's favorite Power Ranger I felt compelled to explain what was going on and warn you.  Smiley  I hope that I have not offended anyone by trying to be helpful.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #160 on: 2007 October 28, 05:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

White Ranger, you REALLY need to look at this

:wink:
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #161 on: 2007 October 28, 06:51:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*hands Yaardarm Monkey the rum* That link made my night, thank you! And yes, this post is relevant and important because the monkey got the rum he deserved and pointed out some important stuff people ought to know. Also, by ME clicking it, because I hardly ever ever ever click the links on this forum cause of needing eyebleach after a few, it proves that link is safe! Try it now, go on, I dare ya! You may just learn something!

LuxCasta
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #162 on: 2007 October 28, 09:26:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wouldn't worry. They're all kinda cold 'round here.

y name is Bonnie - damned me for putting LuxCasta as my username!
sykotickc
Landlubber

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #163 on: 2007 October 28, 15:27:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just to be a little contrary-
It is generally unacceptable to create new threads to rehash old subjects.  But if a person revives a dead thread, that's also generally unacceptable.  It's not exactly an atmosphere that's going to encourage people to join and participate.  I lurk for the most part for that reason.  Kinda just a lil' scared of the pirates.
Still, I love reading here.  (the rum doesn't hurt much either)
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #164 on: 2007 October 28, 15:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who said rules have to make sense?
We're pirates...ARR! We have to be a little contrary.

:lol:

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: