PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 05:57:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TS2 Enhancer 1.4
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TS2 Enhancer 1.4  (Read 58619 times)
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« on: 2007 April 08, 21:06:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is not a request, just a question. The crack Bliss made for the previous version doesn't work with TS2 Enhancer version 1.4 for Seasons. Did anybody crack it already? Thanks
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #1 on: 2007 April 08, 21:07:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?t=155

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #2 on: 2007 April 08, 21:10:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's a question, not a request. I'm trying to find it and why not ask here too? Again, thanks, dear child! Love  you. It was very sweet of you to answer this fast
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #3 on: 2007 April 08, 21:19:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1)  I'm not your dear or child.
2)  It's still a vainly concealed request.

pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #4 on: 2007 April 08, 21:48:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

missangelica, stop trying to moderate the forum with constant rudeness. It wasn't a request, it was a question. Since it's related to pirate-stuff and the Sims, it seems logical that one would think to ask here.

If the post would've been "PLZ I NEED HAXX 4 PORGRAM PLZPLZPLZ MAEK 4 ME", your response would have been justified. As it is now, you just make yourself look like a wannabe-cool-rude-moderating-pirate. Sheesh, calm down.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #5 on: 2007 April 08, 21:51:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry Blodeuwedd, can't help you with that  Sad Don't even know what it is! Have you done a search on the net? Something could come up  :]

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #6 on: 2007 April 08, 21:53:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't even know there was a seasons version.
I haven't had ts2enhancer(crack) since I only had the base game with no expansions.
Since then, I've found that the various cheats, hack, and mods that I've collected for FREE work just fine.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Blodeuwedd
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #7 on: 2007 April 08, 21:58:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for your nice answer, guys.
I've been seaching on the net for it, but since my antivirus is not an excellent one I don't dare go to those wares places. I'm sure I've seen something at one of those sites, but I can't find it now.
If I do find it I promise to post somewhere here with the permission of the site owner or mods.
As for you, my dear child you are what you speak. You are very cute indeed playing the mod. Awww...isn't that so sweet...
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #8 on: 2007 April 08, 22:11:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It starts out as a question but when it is answered in the affirmative then it becomes a request for it and that is why it's a vainly concealed request.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #9 on: 2007 April 08, 22:27:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MissAngelica it wasn't a request and you know it. Even if it was a request it wouldn't matter because he wasn't requesting files so we could have told him nicely that this wasn't the place.

To the poster
Cheesy Somebody asked about it over at SFV in the WCIF sims 2 section Smiley Go check there!

Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #10 on: 2007 April 08, 22:32:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

question 1. what is the sims 2 enhancer
question 2. did someone forget to give mrs angelica her midol this morning, you know we have to remember that guys. seriously, do you read peoples post just to get the satisfaction of telling them something completely unhelpful and unecessary? if they wanted that then they would have said something along these lines " yes i am looking for a moderator wanna be to tell me i am doing something wrong and redirect me to an entirely different forum, thanks  :wink: " you are NOT helpful and you are NOT doing anything but getting people annoyed with your rudeness. this forum is not entirely spam filled....we don't need a thread cleaner  :roll:  we ARE here to help people.

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #11 on: 2007 April 08, 22:35:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*gives Lilyroseisapirate some rum*  Cheesy

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #12 on: 2007 April 08, 22:36:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lilyroseisapirate"
question 1. what is the sims 2 enhancer
question 2. did someone forget to give mrs angelica her midol this morning, you know we have to remember that guys. seriously, do you read peoples post just to get the satisfaction of telling them something completely unhelpful and unecessary? if they wanted that then they would have said something along these lines " yes i am looking for a moderator wanna be to tell me i am doing something wrong and redirect me to an entirely different forum, thanks  :wink: " you are NOT helpful and you are NOT doing anything but getting people annoyed with your rudeness. this forum is not entirely spam filled....we don't need a thread cleaner  :roll:  we ARE here to help people.

1. I think its something close the Simpe. People seem to prefer Simpe though. The only people I know that really like it are the ones that really liked sims 1. Do a search Smiley Might come up with some info

2. Midol doesn't work worth a crap. Some people just need Prozac.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #13 on: 2007 April 08, 22:42:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like Blode's responses to missangelica's irritatingness. You were very level-headed with her and I commend you for that. I want to hit her many times. I'm not even going to pretend otherwise. She can kill me if she wants, I'm not bothered...

As for the TS2 enhancer, ooh, never heard of it either. Nii, is SimPE better, from what you've heard?

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
TS2 Enhancer 1.4
« Reply #14 on: 2007 April 08, 22:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

1)  I'm not married and thank goodness for that, eh?
2)  The link was to the same forum as this one, not a different one as you claim.
3)  The "question" was a request.
4)  Since when is my menstruation anyone else's business but mine?
5)  This is not a help forum.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: