PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 20:34:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Another new paysite...simphany.com
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Another new paysite...simphany.com  (Read 24736 times)
BlueButterfly
Landlubber

View Profile
Another new paysite...simphany.com
« Reply #45 on: 2007 August 05, 13:02:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This site is now free, if anyone is interested. I looked through everything and found maybe two or three things I would download. Nothing great here, free or not.

But it's another paysite went free though
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2007 August 05, 14:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are behind the times:

http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?t=1145

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
BlueButterfly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 August 05, 17:17:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "tomato"

As usual  :lol:  Thanks for the link
punie
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Another new paysite...simphany.com
« Reply #48 on: 2009 August 25, 05:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wasn't this site free once? If not this one then one with a name that sounds just like it. Back in the day it had a lot of free kids clothes and meshes to download. Is this that same one?
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2009 August 25, 06:18:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please, please, please tell me that you DID NOT resurrect a thread that's been dead for OVER 2 YEARS!!

This is above and beyond necromancy. Not only did you NOT add new information that anyone would give a damn about- you repeated something that was already stated...that this site (if it still exists) is free:

This site is now free, if anyone is interested. I looked through everything and found maybe two or three things I would download. Nothing great here, free or not.

But it's another paysite went free though

What really boggles my mind is that you can dig around and find an old, old, old thread...but you didn't see the FAQ's anywhere?? The usual thing to do here would be to rip you a new one for the necromancy, tell you to lurk moar and link you to the FAQ's. I'm not feeling generous enough to link to anything. You seem good at digging- go dig them up yourself.

FAKE EDIT: To hell with it! You didn't notice the DATE on the last damned post? Or the date on ANY OF THEM?? While you're digging around for the FAQ's, dig yourself up some new eyeballs. You need them.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2009 August 25, 18:24:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And while you're at it, dig up a few brain cells to go with those fucking eyeballs, m'kay?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
punie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2009 August 26, 05:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mustluvcatz: I guess I am late and I’m also new, so no, I did not look at the year or the FAQ section. I’m still getting the feel of these forums and there’s nothing wrong with a little necromancy if inquisitive minds want to know (the inquisitive mind being mine). Oh and I may very well need new eyeballs as you say, I do wear glasses. And also I find your discourteous comments very funny. I shall re-read them many times over just so I can smile again.  Really, I found them humorous.  Grin

Paden: …I guess I don’t really have a comment for you since you just went off Mustluvcatz so just read the above.
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2009 August 26, 06:37:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mustluvcatz: I guess I am late and I’m also new, so no, I did not look at the year or the FAQ section. I’m still getting the feel of these forums and there’s nothing wrong with a little necromancy if inquisitive minds want to know (the inquisitive mind being mine). Oh and I may very well need new eyeballs as you say, I do wear glasses. And also I find your discourteous comments very funny. I shall re-read them many times over just so I can smile again.  Really, I found them humorous.  Grin

Paden: …I guess I don’t really have a comment for you since you just went off Mustluvcatz so just read the above.

Still quite a bullshit excuse for your actions, though.
punie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2009 August 26, 06:58:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh hey They! Nice of you to join in, it seems this topic is getting reconstructed after all. Now whether it is a bull excuse or not…it’s the only one I have. And must you all make my “actions” a federal offence? I mean did I come to all of your houses and kill your pets? Did I choke your imaginary friends? No I tried to participate in a conversation (yes two years to late—I now know) but it wasn’t cause to disturb your day. Did you lose any sleep because of it? Did you stop eating? Did you tell the priest in the confessional that I brought up an old topic by accident? Did he laugh at you? I am. Really I hardly every take things seriously and this is really funny to me. I need to participate more often in these things. Next time I’ll just read the date of the last post. 
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2009 August 26, 07:00:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't care how much you say you're laughing, punie, you're being defensive as hell. Read the faq and stop trying to excuse yourself for doing something obnoxious.

punie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2009 August 26, 07:23:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neriana: If it was obnoxious I am truly sorry. Of course it wasn’t that bad through. I mean if you take me asking a question that seriously then just ignore this topic section that curiosity lead you to read.  And defensive or not, so what, ease up-- stop being so anal. It’s not that serious. I mean this whole forum is about a game right? I didn’t cuss out your cousin or anything.

And yes I am still laughing
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2009 August 26, 08:33:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't going to post about this again, but hey:

Necromancy is necromancy. Most forums are against it, unless it's to add NEW and IMPORTANT information. When you post in a 2 yr old thread, you get what you ask for.

Go ahead and laugh. We were really quite nice about it...which IS funny.
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: 2009 August 26, 12:46:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For punie:

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
ydwk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2009 August 26, 14:08:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, SamanthaS, I think she has already been told..., of some sort
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2009 August 26, 16:32:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

putzie, it is customary and courtesy when you join a forum that you are foreign to to read the motherfucking FAQ. You couldn't be bothered to do that, obviously, or you would know that in a case like this, WHERE YOU FUCKED UP, the only reasonable course of action is to apologize, swallow your stupidity/pride and offer rum. You have done NONE of those, so what can I say aside from: DNW! STFU and GTFO and ESAD, you stupid douche queef!

You can either do those, or grow the hell up and admit you were a dumb fuck and become a decent member of this place, where we police our own. Don't like it? Then LEAVE! Quickly. And don't let the damn door hit your ass on the way out. We do not know you. We do not like you. We do not put up with shit from stupid fucknuts such as yourself. And should you continue to justify your stupidity, we are not going to want to know you and sure in the hell will not like you. Read the goddamn FAQ and shape up if you want to hang around. Good day to you, jackass.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 26, 16:37:47 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: