PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 14:39:08

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  :shock: Wudja LOOK at this SITE?!!!!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: :shock: Wudja LOOK at this SITE?!!!!  (Read 35205 times)
Marilu
Landlubber

View Profile
:shock: Wudja LOOK at this SITE?!!!!
« Reply #90 on: 2007 April 19, 00:52:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Scrivo in italiano, qualcuno che preferisce essere Inglese piuttosto che italiano sarà comunque pronto a tradurre, di questo ne sono certa.
Io sono italiana e ho capito benissimo cosa avete detto:
Non sa scrivere, Non sa l'inglese, La musica mi dà fastidio, L'immagine della donna a destra mi disturba, Firefox mi va in tilt, recolor maxis a pagamento, orrendo, orrido, ma si chiama veramente Maria?, e tante altre belle cosette qui e la, ha usato l'immagine di .... in un portale dalla grafica orrenda, non si capisce quello che scrive, ecc.

Non immagginavo che un piccolo sito potesse suscitare tanto interesse.
Forse il mio inglese è disastroso, forse le mie creazioni sono ridicole, ma almeno non mi sono mai E DICO MAI permessa di criticare i siti di altri dove ho trovato roba peggiore della mia con siti veramente tristi, ma meritano comunque tutta la mia attenzione e riconoscimento perchè loro fanno qualcosa, creano,  non giudicano, non chiedono, non pretendono, creano e basta, alcuni si fanno pagare, altri no, libera scelta di ciascuno.
Come ho detto a Diana io faccio pagare il mio tempo e il mio lavoro.
Mi dispiace che questo vi abbia urtato.
Siete stati feroci e offensivi.
Ma siamo in un mondo democratico, siete padroni di dire la vostra.
Ora torno al mio schifoso sito e se come ha detto qualcuno dovrei prendere lezioni di inglese provate voi e venire sul mio forum e parlare in un italiano che sia per me comprensibile.
Ciao e spero che ci incontreremo in un momento più felice per tutti.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: 2007 April 19, 00:55:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm happy who ever said I wasn't? And I would have no reason to come to your forum because I DON'T speak Italian.

Edit: Someone translate that please? I got some of it but the rest was confusing.

Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2007 April 19, 01:10:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I write in Italian, someone that prefers to be English rather than Italian it will be however ready translate, of this of is sure. I am Italian and have understood very well what I have said:
Quotas: She does not know to write, does not know English, music gives annoyance to me, the image of the woman to right disturbs to me, Firefox goes to me in tilt, recolor maxis to payment, orrendo, orrido, but Maria calls itself truly, and many other beautiful ones cosette here and, have used the image of.... in a portale from the diagram orrenda, are not understood what it writes, etc. Not immagginavo that a situated small could provoke much interest. Perhaps perhaps my English is disastrous, my creations is ridicules, but at least they are not never and I SAY to me NEVER allowed to criticize the situated ones of others where I have found roba more worse of mine with situated truly sad, but deserve however all my attention and acknowledgment why they make something, create, do not judge, do not ask, do not expect, create and enough, some are made to pay, others, free not chosen of everyone. As I have said to Diana I make to pay my time and my job. Me dispiace that this has hit to you. You have been feracious and offensives. But we are in a world democratic, you are masters to say yours. Hour I return to my situated schifoso and if as has said someone I would have to take English lessons tried you and to come on my forum and to speak in an Italian who is for comprehensible me. Hello and I hope that we will meet ourselves in a happier moment for all.

so according to "As I have said to Diana I make to pay my time and my job."....you make Sims2 stuff as your JOB???  whoa   :shock:
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: 2007 April 19, 01:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same excuse everybody else uses. ITS OLD. Get a new sob story.

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2007 April 19, 07:47:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dagnabbit I missed the drama  Sad

But Bunny/Marilu has not actually answered any questions. We do not care if you download the booty hun, its why you are a paysite and that you should stop being one. NOW.

Mkay?

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: 2007 April 19, 11:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BUNNY:
As CapnJ said, we do not mind if you download the booty. It's what it's THERE for. However, it is a little hypocritical.
That's the best excuse yet. "I'm not charging for my creations, I'm charging for you coming to my website." Ugh. You people make me sick. You really need to learn that it's all the same thing. I pay to access your site and get files back. It's essentially charging for the files. There isn't much difference. And I think it's almost worse that you're charging for the use of free meshes! If they're not yours, you shouldn't charge, full stop! ESPECIALLY in the case of Maxis meshes! Like I said before, that's probably the most illegal thing you can do!!
I never said you were the worst. Far from it; I have seen many, many sites containing MUCH worse content. The fact in the matter is you are charging, simply, for pixelled gaming content. This stuff isn't even tangible! I'd understand a little more if sims were dollies we could play with OUT of the PC, but these are add-ons for a GAME to make it pretty. Under NO circumstances should ANYONE pay to receive pretty pixel content! NEVER.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2007 April 19, 12:17:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her avatar and bad English is simply too cute for me to be mad at her...

To be honest, I even had a problem understanding the translation.

She's going on my 'too cute to yell at' list.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2007 April 19, 13:00:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I completely agree you Tchân!

Not only is she charging for recolours of FREE meshes, but also for Maxis meshes. These meshes are not yours, you really can not charge for recolours of them.

Diana
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2007 April 19, 13:21:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I missed all the drama too *Pouts*
Anyways, this is a translation to what she said:

I'm writing in Italian, since I'm sure someone who'd rather be English, will be ready to translate this for you (NDT: Yeah, I don't want to be Italian, and I'd rather speak English, SO WHAT???)
I'm Italian and I've understood what you said about me:
(She quoted some comments we made about her)

I could never have imagined (Bunny, it's "immaginavo", not "immagginavo"  :lol: ) that a small site could be so interesting.
My English may be dreadful (Hell, yes!), my creations may be ridiculous, but atleast I never EVER criticised other people's sites, having found worse stuff than mine (Maybe she visited Carla Niven  :lol: ) , but those creators deserve all my attention and admiration, because they do something, they create, they don't judge, don't ask, they just create, some of them ask for money, some don't, it's a free choice.
As I told Diana, I charge for my time and work.
I'm sorry this bothered you.
You all were offensive and harsh.
But we live in democracy, you're free to say your own.
Now I'll go back to my crappy site, and if, as someone suggested, I should take English lessons, you try to come to my forum and speak fluent Italian.  
Goodbye, I hope we'll meet again in an happier moment.
-------------------------------

Bunny, you realize your site is in English? You should atleast try to learn the language, or stick to Italian!
(Bunny, ti rendi conto che il tuo sito è in inglese e che non ci si capisce assolutamente nulla? O impari la lingua, o faresti meglio a limitarti a farlo in italiano, il sito!)
Ti è arrivata l'email che ti ho mandato? Sembri proprio non averla letta... O forse non ci arrivi... E' importante, se non l'hai ancora fatto, impegnati a leggerla.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 2007 April 19, 13:26:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Diana, that made more sense Smiley

I think she's actually hurt and confused by this attack. And why shouldn't she be? There's so many other sites out there just like hers and a lot of people never even heard of the anti-paysite movement.

Let's hope she will grow with the knowledge and not just think that people in here are assholes (even though some CAN be a bit harsh in pushing their cause)

Now it's time for you to flame me for voicing that  Tongue

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Diana
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2007 April 19, 13:34:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yaardarm Monkey"

so according to "As I have said to Diana I make to pay my time and my job."....you make Sims2 stuff as your JOB???  whoa   :shock:

That's not what she meant. She said "lavori" as in her creations (job is a more common translation for "lavoro").
---

I hope she'll come back, or at least contact me, since she hasn't even replied to the e-mail I've sent her... I'm 90% sure she came here and got a lot more confused, since she just doesn't understand English.  :?
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2007 April 19, 13:37:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the translation Diana :] That was very helpful

She does seem upset and confused.

Quote from: "Diana"

I'm sorry this bothered you.
You all were offensive and harsh.
But we live in democracy, you're free to say your own.
Now I'll go back to my crappy site, and if, as someone suggested, I should take English lessons, you try to come to my forum and speak fluent Italian.  
Goodbye, I hope we'll meet again in an happier moment.

Bunny, we don't want to criticise creators - its paysites that we have a problem with. You should change your policy, so that you are a FREE site that asks for people to donate to help with bandwidths. Please consider this  Smiley And then we will all be happy, merry and drinking rum! Yarr!!

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: 2007 April 19, 13:38:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

CapnJ: Precisely! That's my exact opinion! I hate charging for CC full stop, but at least have the gall to make your own meshes and charge for them! Don't use somebody else's and make people pay for it! That's as good as you knit yourself a jumper that is blue with stars on it, right? Then you give me and some other people a jumper exactly like this. I take the jumper you gave me, dye it red and stitch hearts on, and sell it. I may have recoloured it, but does that make it mine to sell? No.
That is what these paysite owners are doing! Maybe Bunny thinks she's being charitable by not using pay meshes, but she doesn't even have permission to charge for pretty repaints of someone else's hard work.

Kitty: Don't worry, I can't understand it either. And whilst her av is cute and she has no grasp of the English language, I don't deem her worth not-yelling-at. If you spoke Italian at all, you wouldn't be thinking this, you'd be shouting at her in Italian. That's the fact in the matter. If she were English, she'd be saying the exact same things (only worded better). Not understanding is no excuse for this density she is portraying. Just my 2 pence.

Finally (for this post), Bunny:

I am a doller and a writer. Both of these are hobbies I do on the computer, and neither produces a tangible result, and I understand this. I have a dolling website where you can download my dolls and I post my writing on writing sites. The fact in the matter is I spend a lot of my time and energy doing these hobbies. I mean, I probably spend more time than you do on your sims stuff!!! I spend a LOT of time. This takes up my time and I'm still at school! Now, do I charge for my work, because I'm making pretty stuff for people to look at/read? No, I don't. There are dollsites that charge you to download, most notably KiSS Doll sites (I was going to donate to one, I was, and I would, because I LIKE KiSS dolls. But the site won't let me donate, which is probably a good thing). There are even stupid people who charge for their fanfiction, and I write my own original fiction too; I could legitimately charge for that. Writing is a job, after all.
However, I'd never charge for my dolls, because they are exactly like sims except they generally don't move unless they're animated, and even then it's limited. The fact in the matter is it wouldn't be right to charge for them.
But hey, I spend my time and energy, and didn't I have to pay for Adobe Photoshop to be able to make my dolls in the first place? Surely I should get people to pay me for the kind service I'm doing them?
The answer is no, as it always has and always will be.

Despicable. Absolutely despicable.

((ETA: I wrote this before Diana posted. Some of my comments may be invalid now. Apologies for that. And I wasn't actually trying to be a bitch, despite the way it may sound...
Thanks Diana for the retranslation, it makes more sense now.))

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2007 April 19, 13:44:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tchân -- that was mostly a joke on my part Wink

Actually what does that I won't yell at her is that even in Italian she isn't abusive or even unkind as far as I have gathered. Like I said before - she mostly seems hurt and confused.

I'm not jaded enough that every paysite owner tickles my annoyance. I probably will be in a few months, but I am not yet. Furthermore, it seems that yelling at this one will only convince her that this entire community is full of assholes who don't deserve the time of day - hence being counterproductive.

Also, I am way tired and I do want to pet that bunny.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: 2007 April 19, 13:48:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I actually think her letter to Diana was VERY rude. Maybe it's just me, or maybe it was the translation, but it seemed very insulting. There's no excuse for insolence.

And I am, oh I am. I'm very jaded *giggles at in-joke w/ self*. Very. Plus paysites DESERVE to be destroyed! ALL paysites!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: