PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 03:50:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  MTS2+exchange merger
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: MTS2+exchange merger  (Read 9348 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #15 on: 2007 April 01, 14:10:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The readme says
April Fool from MTS2

Cheesy I love to watch all those idiots say "This is nouks you thief" Aparently they can't read and didn't see all the "nice april fool's" posts before they replied

Edit: This was cute at first but now its starting to get annoying. Can't get the good stuff from all this annoying crap. Is anybody else fed up yet?

Vicci
Landlubber

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #16 on: 2007 April 01, 15:31:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think it's hilarious. The sims are just so amusing. They look like downloaded celebs which have been trashed ;P

I don't see why people have a problem with it really. I find it funny and everyone's like "Oh no! I hate this. It's awful!" etc. I love it Cheesy
michiko
Landlubber

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #17 on: 2007 April 01, 15:47:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit: This was cute at first but now its starting to get annoying. Can't get the good stuff from all this annoying crap. Is anybody else fed up yet?

ooooh, yeah.. well, at least it's just for today ^^'
pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #18 on: 2007 April 01, 16:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I still find it funny. There can never be enough!

...damn, maybe I should start downloading from the exchange instead, just for the comedy value? :O
morbid
Landlubber

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #19 on: 2007 April 01, 17:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
The readme says
April Fool from MTS2

Cheesy I love to watch all those idiots say "This is nouks you thief" Aparently they can't read and didn't see all the "nice april fool's" posts before they replied

Yeah i'm kinda fed up to.

When i first saw the post with Nouks hair i was like WTF and then it hit me what today was.  I loved reading the comments in that thread. They were very entertaining to say the least.
Tramen
ARR!

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #20 on: 2007 April 01, 20:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The worst of these April Fools jokes has to be the edible baby - it just went a bit too far :shock:
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #21 on: 2007 April 01, 22:44:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you think that was funny, you need to go to Google's home page and click on the link for "New! Get FREE breakthrough broadband with Google TiSP (BETA)."  My poor husband actually thought it was true *giggle*

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #22 on: 2007 April 02, 01:08:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Best April Fool jokes ever here: http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool

ಠ_ಠ

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #23 on: 2007 April 02, 01:28:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Noodles"
If you think that was funny, you need to go to Google's home page and click on the link for "New! Get FREE breakthrough broadband with Google TiSP (BETA)."  My poor husband actually thought it was true *giggle*

*dies* That was great. I like Gmail's new "feature" -- "Gmail Paper"! I actually fell for that one, and I wondered why anyone would want Gmail to print and send them copies of their emails when they can just print them themselves...  :oops:

I thought the edible baby was hilarious. But maybe because I have a tendency to joke about eating fetuses. Mmm, fetus! Makes a nutritious snack!
Vicci
Landlubber

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #24 on: 2007 April 02, 20:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I loved the edible baby  :lol:

I downloaded it. I haven't looked to see if it's real yet though Cheesy
FreetobeJulie
Landlubber

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #25 on: 2007 April 02, 21:16:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, damn.  I missed it.  I wasn't online yesterday.  I would have loved to see that!  :lol:

*Edit*  I tried to look if anything was still posted, but I couldn't find anything.  Last year there was a website created (mod your llama, or something like that) where you could see the llama posts, does anyone know if there's anything like that this year?
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #26 on: 2007 April 03, 13:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I missed it all too. Sad

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #27 on: 2007 April 03, 16:36:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah yes, the EatUsAFetus.
I found it hilarious. Probably the best "Great Ideas" download that was offered.

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #28 on: 2007 April 03, 17:53:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The minute I saw that EatUsAFetus thing, I knew the Hypersensitive Humourless would be up in arms about it and that the joke would be completely ruined with religious, political and "I don't know anything about fine art or art history" posts.

Being prepared for the inevitable did not make dealing with "think of the chilllldrun!!!" posts any easier to deal with. Fer Chrissakes, go to another forum for a few hours if you can't handle a joke about pixels in a game.

*frunz go here*

No, instead of going somewhere else or recognizing that not every joke is going to strike you as being tasteful or even funny, why not stay and piss all over the forum because you are SO OFFENDED by the mere concept?

Way to ruin the fun for everyone else with a sense of humour, or the ability to shrug and move on when something isn't your cup of tea.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #29 on: 2007 April 03, 19:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
No, instead of going somewhere else or recognizing that not every joke is going to strike you as being tasteful or even funny, why not stay and piss all over the forum because you are SO OFFENDED by the mere concept?

Because you are not simply stating your thoughts, but you have to educate all those silly and insensitive users out there! It's a mission! You'll go to heaven for this!

Meh Tongue.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: