PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 16:35:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Rose Sims and Paypal
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rose Sims and Paypal  (Read 50131 times)
Vaughna
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #60 on: 2006 November 11, 23:40:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lackey"
Thanks so much. Scurvy would you please edit yours as well. I dont mind if you highlight sections of it and I dont mind if you share it in pm's. I just dont want them coming back and saying we are posting his name on a public forum.

I understand.  But I do think it's an issue that should be addressed in our community as a whole.  It is not okay, and it has been going on for way too long.  How do we know how many kids he has hurt or lured just because everyone is too afraid to speak up and tell the truth?
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #61 on: 2006 November 11, 23:41:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just don't think this is the right forum for it.
Solowren
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #62 on: 2006 November 11, 23:42:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks so much. Scurvy would you please edit yours as well. I dont mind if you highlight sections of it and I dont mind if you share it in pm's. I just dont want them coming back and saying we are posting his name on a public forum.

Edit'd.

quoth my brother-in-law:
"Boobs are way better than video games. I don't care what game or whose boobs."
Vaughna
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #63 on: 2006 November 11, 23:42:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I won't bring it up again, but hopefully someone will finally do the right thing about it.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #64 on: 2006 November 11, 23:42:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From all that has happened to me with my personal information, I really don't feel comfortable in advocating someone else's information out there like that.  I definitely don't need to stoop to his level.

Most people know his name, google it if you really need to know.  Or PM.  Just please don't use his real name or link the articles in public.
Surelyfunke
Pirate

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #65 on: 2006 November 11, 23:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Vaughna"
I won't bring it up again, but hopefully someone will finally do the right thing about it.

I agree.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #66 on: 2006 November 11, 23:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I understand.  But I do think it's an issue that should be addressed in our community as a whole.  It is not okay, and it has been going on for way too long.  How do we know how many kids he has hurt or lured just because everyone is too afraid to speak up and tell the truth?

I know alot of people are concerned with him running a site geared towards children. That is why I said you may copy and paste sections and agree to share the actual link in pm's. I just dont want them pointing the finger at us because we have his real name and where he lives posted on a public forum. You cold make a post that just simply states if someone wants to know more to pm you.
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #67 on: 2006 November 11, 23:44:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I see your point and I agree.

It was removed quite fast, so we can run in the fields happily now.
Benjamina
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #68 on: 2006 November 11, 23:48:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Think of all the people who don't know...

A lot of us have been living on deserted islands this whole time and have been unaware of many activities that have gone on these past several years.

Ignorance is not bliss, and I'd rather know and be informed than to just continue on my merry way and continue to pretend that there's nothing going on out there.

Scary stuff indeed! Thanks for letting us know.

ll right. No more Ms. Nice Guy.
fat_n_ugly
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #69 on: 2006 November 12, 00:02:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i'm getting a little unconfortable with all this....don't you guys think this is getting a little out of hand?
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #70 on: 2006 November 12, 00:08:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "fat_n_ugly"
i'm getting a little unconfortable with all this....don't you guys think this is getting a little out of hand?

Can you be more specific? Sharing files is one thing, sharing personal information is quite another. Do I think it is out of hand? Yes, I do. Do I think they are going way overboard by putting more value in money than safety? You bet I do. Did it make want to slink away into the night? Hell no, Actually it made me more determined that paysites need to be taken out. I think EA needs to stand up to the plate and do something. They have clearly sat idle for to long. They have allowed this to escalate to a cesspool of paysites and thus the sharing of their content.
jesserocket
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #71 on: 2006 November 12, 00:22:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I missed dirt while I was busily working?!! Someone PM me it? Cheesy

As for out of hand? Nah, I don't think so. Possibly some of the content of the gossip may be not for some, and I totally agree that there should be some limits to what is said publicly here, but the cause in general, means to an end, and so on, and without going into dark specifics, people have a right to know what those who try to have a stranglehold on the community, are up to.

arr Harr Fiddledeedee,
Being a Pirate is alright with me!
Do what you want cos a Pirate is free!
YOU ARE A PIRATE!
fat_n_ugly
Landlubber

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #72 on: 2006 November 12, 00:26:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what am uncofortable with is the sharing of information....i mean do you think they will stop or just keep on doing it thinking they are in their right?
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #73 on: 2006 November 12, 00:33:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "fat_n_ugly"
what am uncofortable with is the sharing of information....i mean do you think they will stop or just keep on doing it thinking they are in their right?

Well, that is going to depend on paypal. If they shut down Rose's account and they should, yes it will stop because the rest will fear losing their accounts. If EA steps in with all the current mess, then that will indeed shut one of us down. If EA would just come and say it like it is than one of us would stop. If EA states the meshes are theirs then we stop. (Well, I would but JM probably would not) If EA states they cant stop us from sharing, then they will stop. Seems quite a simple solution to me. Just need EA to get off the fence and stop playing both sides.
Vaughna
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #74 on: 2006 November 12, 00:43:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wish EA would have taken a stand at the very beginning.  It would have avoided alot.  I don't think any game files should be allowed to be sold as they have.  They aren't "donation" files, they are files that are being sold.  They just abuse the word donation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: