PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 07:40:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  MTS2+exchange merger
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: MTS2+exchange merger  (Read 9339 times)
karu
ARR!

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #30 on: 2007 April 04, 03:37:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lorelei"
The minute I saw that EatUsAFetus thing, I knew the Hypersensitive Humourless would be up in arms about it and that the joke would be completely ruined with religious, political and "I don't know anything about fine art or art history" posts.

Being prepared for the inevitable did not make dealing with "think of the chilllldrun!!!" posts any easier to deal with. Fer Chrissakes, go to another forum for a few hours if you can't handle a joke about pixels in a game.

*frunz go here*

No, instead of going somewhere else or recognizing that not every joke is going to strike you as being tasteful or even funny, why not stay and piss all over the forum because you are SO OFFENDED by the mere concept?

Way to ruin the fun for everyone else with a sense of humour, or the ability to shrug and move on when something isn't your cup of tea.

it's a joke at mts2 but not in real life -

Hong Kong Reports Mainland Chinese Eating Infants

link:  http://en.epochtimes.com/news/7-3-29/53482.html
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #31 on: 2007 April 04, 05:50:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'll believe that when Snopes.com confirms it.

It's a bit of a racist / ignorant thing to blindly believe that other cultures are into activities our / Western culture finds horrifying. There have been a number of debunkings of baby eating, including a famous art piece that was actually a picture of someone eating food that was just shaped like a baby, and another art piece that had a staged set of photos featuring baby doll limbs.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
mando
ARR!

View Profile
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #32 on: 2007 April 04, 06:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

I looked up Next Magazine (where this "shocking" and "true" story originated) and came across info about it on Wikipedia (which I will admit is an equally dubious resource). The magazine seems to be a newspaper along the same lines as the Weekly World News or the National Enquirer, i.e. a very poor place to look for factual information.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
MTS2+exchange merger
« Reply #33 on: 2007 April 04, 11:28:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Talking of baby doll limbs, when I was over in St Malo last week we (me and friends) were in a pub where there were limbs hanging from the ceiling, covering the beer handles, sticking out from the ground, and dolls' heads sitting on things...it was creepy, and made me feel ill.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: