PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 08:54:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Universal Sims...
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Universal Sims...  (Read 75226 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #195 on: 2007 April 07, 22:28:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not talking about on MTS2 I'm talking about on his site. MikeInside...His last post was like the 3 or 4

Edit: Nope his last post was today.

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #196 on: 2007 April 07, 22:32:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just because it's the same username doesn't mean it's the same person behind it!  Anyone can use that username if they have the password to it.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #197 on: 2007 April 07, 22:34:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "missangelica"
Just because it's the same username doesn't mean it's the same person behind it!  Anyone can use that username if they have the password to it.

MissAngelica. Its his s/n. It has "sitepimp" aka site admin under it like his always does. It has to be him. =| Don't you think everyone would notice? Especially all the people who stay in touch with him daily and have known since the site started

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #198 on: 2007 April 07, 22:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikeinside used to update his News page regularly.  I believe the real Mike left the site when that page stopped being updated.   I can't believe he wouldn't have either updated or deleted it in two years if it was the same guy who took so much pride in his tutorials.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #199 on: 2007 April 07, 22:37:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thought is that someone has been impersonating MikeInside to run a really pervy forum with sexual pictures of underage girls and lots of adult/child sexual activity.

Did you ever run into anything like that at that forum?

I didn't see the forum myself though. Perhaps someone who did will post over here. If you're a member of N99, it's in the News section, locked but not removed.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #200 on: 2007 April 07, 22:40:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
The thought is that someone has been impersonating MikeInside to run a really pervy forum with sexual pictures of underage girls and lots of adult/child sexual activity.

Did you ever run into anything like that at that forum?

I didn't see the forum myself though. Perhaps someone who did will post over here. If you're a member of N99, it's in the News section, locked but not removed.

Oh yea! I saw one post in kinkyness where they were asking what age it was ok to lose your virginity. Lots of people voted like 13-16 or something like that. It was kinda creepy....But I do think its the real Mike.

MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #201 on: 2007 April 07, 22:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just read all 14 pages... The plot thickens.

I have to admit that some of the conspiracy theories seem far out, but unfortunately they are plausible. Some things are simply too easy to do on the internet.

Only thing I wondered was, I'm not a member on N99 so I didn't see any details of this, but you said the site was registered to a Lois. If Nathan is underage, couldn't that be his mom's name or something?

Or maybe I misunderstood it all?

Oh, and hi btw Tongue long-time lurker here...

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #202 on: 2007 April 07, 22:45:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Interesting. I don't know Mike from a year ago or currently, so I don't have an opinion on his identity.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #203 on: 2007 April 07, 22:52:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lois Oltman was the name the domains were registered to.  "Nathan" claimed it was his family member (where did I get sister?  I can't find the source for that now) and the domains were for family members and friends.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #204 on: 2007 April 07, 23:27:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
Interesting. I don't know Mike from a year ago or currently, so I don't have an opinion on his identity.

I guarantee its him. I've been trying to find something on the site about them deleting kinkiness/N99 ranting about it. But nothing...maybe its a secret thing you have to check in your Profile to view..

Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #205 on: 2007 April 08, 07:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well we've all got our opinions of course, but if I was going to give more weight to yours I would want to think you knew him well enough to email or PM him and ask about it.  Otherwise it's just a best guess like all of us, based on what we can all see.

I registered at that forum way back when he was doing house tuts.  The news bulletins got further and further apart, along with his visits to his own forum.   In the end people were posting and not getting a reply.  For at least a year the forum was pretty much dead.  Then it sprang back to life but this time Mike was *only* interested in the forum and in spite of being *ardently and heavily* interested in the forum must have become completely blind to everything else on his previously well-maintained site?

Given that it was the original Mike's habit to update news when he updated his site, those sort of underlying habits tend not to change when one's interests do.  The news would have been dealt with as before, only announcing developments in the forums instead.

Our lil friend must be stopped.
chlyn
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #206 on: 2007 April 08, 19:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

/looks up from reading N99/

Delphy is a convicted pedophile? WTF??? Why hasn't he been drummed out of the community?

'm telling you, boys, I've been across the world
I want an elegant intelligent Boston girl
- Chris Trapper
Randomness
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #207 on: 2007 April 08, 19:26:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "chlyn"
/looks up from reading N99/

Delphy is a convicted pedophile? WTF??? Why hasn't he been drummed out of the community?

Because pedophilia is only a black mark against you if you don't run one of the most popular and free Sims 2 sites in existence, apparently.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #208 on: 2007 April 08, 19:26:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did hear 'the full story' to that a while back, but as the source of the story was atwa, I havent remarked on it as it may have been totally made up. This is the first time I have seen a mention of 'that story' since then.

I cant find the n99 forum (only the yahoo group) to see if the story is the same as I was told.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
chlyn
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #209 on: 2007 April 08, 19:33:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Inge only mentions it at N99. Apparently the full discussion is at MATY.
http://p218.ezboard.com/fstarlightsimsfrm9.showMessageRange?topicID=2968.topic

'm telling you, boys, I've been across the world
I want an elegant intelligent Boston girl
- Chris Trapper
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: