PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 09, 13:57:06

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Universal Sims...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Universal Sims...  (Read 77429 times)
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #150 on: 2007 April 02, 21:01:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You forgot to mention that the sites are registered to a Lois.  "Nathan" is nowhere to be found!

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #151 on: 2007 April 02, 21:11:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yeah but tbh that doesn't mean that lois and nathan aren't the same person.  I have so many nics, even with registration....don't like to use my RL name for ANYTHING Tongue

but then again it's not saying that they ARE the same either....

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #152 on: 2007 April 03, 13:47:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is starting to get creepy...*hides behind Will*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #153 on: 2007 April 03, 14:39:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's hard to imagine what type of person would call themselves both Lois and Nathan, other that someone who was quite comfortable posing as very different genders and personalities.  Usually a person with several nicks they are sort of on the same theme.  Like "teadrinker"

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #154 on: 2007 April 03, 14:48:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
Usually a person with several nicks they are sort of on the same theme.  Like "teadrinker"

Teadrinker is a theme? Me, despite what you would believe, I may have a variety of handles in various contexts, but I'm consistently me on all of them. And not 3 people like some kind of hydra.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #155 on: 2007 April 03, 14:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have 4 different handles, but the personality is pretty much me in all. I don't go to any lengths to seperate them really. Nothing wrong in itself with having multiple net personalities, even different genders and ages, but when it's coupled with the scamminess of this Universal Sims thing, it comes into question.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #156 on: 2007 April 03, 16:08:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Different personalities are for RPers and those with mental disorders.  (One and the same? ;p)  How could you possibly fix something wrong with your website by calling them up and your real gender isn't what you signed up as?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #157 on: 2007 April 03, 16:15:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol  none of my nicks are related to each other in anyway, but I'm pretty much me in all of them too.  I'm too lazy to be bothered trying to be someone else....

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #158 on: 2007 April 03, 18:11:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

None of my nicknames are related to each other (see "Jersey Princess" and "Tchân de Bouley" and "Sapphire" for examples). I'm pretty much the same in all of them, but I am different in a couple of them. Especially when I'm pretending to be 18. I'm very different then. ^^ And I've attempted to be a boy before, too. It's very hard. I commend any female who pretends to be a boy for longer than an hour a day...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
JoJo
Landlubber

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #159 on: 2007 April 03, 18:20:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yup, same for me - different handles different places and always myself.  I think this is true for most people.  However, this is not in any way supportive of a theory that Lois and Nathan are the same people - or that they are different people.  The general MO of the online community is completely unrelated to such an issue.
  If someone were to premeditate a scam like this it would be in their best interest to create a completely new and separate persona (or two).  This scam is too obviously a scam and whoever is behind it would have known that only a certain percentage of people would actually donate money and a certain amount would see right through it.  Someone has to be the fall guy, even if all parties involved are silent from here on out (the community will form their perception about it anyway).  Naturally it will be assumed that Delphy is doing something dishonest, but at this point, if he remains silent there will be room for doubt.  The money has already been scammed/received.  No matter what happens, in the end Delphy can always just take the stance: "I had to eat the bill whilst being considered to be behind a huge scam - but I guess that's just par for the course for someone in a position such as mine.  It's not easy running such a huge site and your going to run into something like this every so often."  He could even go so far as to say something to the effect that he paid the bill and Nathan said he'd raise the money to pay him back, showed him how he was going about it and stiffed him.  Half the suckers who bought the scam would probably feel bad for "poor Delphy" and go donate to something to MTS2 on top of it.
  It could be that Nathan simply dropped off the face of cyberspace a year ago and Delphy just adopted his persona.  He is a kid, he could have just lost interest the moment he got his drivers license or something.  When I got mine I had the Hot Rod of gaming PCs, you sort of have to to play these games efficiently enough for them to be fun - I sold it that day.  The next day I bought a junker of a car...  Didn't touch a computer again for over ten years.
  Whatever is really going on it does look like Delphy is doing something shady (again)...  And it looks like that for a reason.  Delphy is doing something shady, again.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #160 on: 2007 April 04, 06:50:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well apparently "nathan" is not pleased that we've dragged family members into his scam.   Is he saying that Delphy is a member of his family?

JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #161 on: 2007 April 04, 07:23:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "teadrinker"
Well apparently "nathan" is not pleased that we've dragged family members into his scam.   Is he saying that Delphy is a member of his family?

I've been keeping up with this thread and unless I've missed something the only time his family has been mentioned was when it was said that with him being underage he would probably be afraid of his parents finding out (or something like that.)

What did I miss?
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #162 on: 2007 April 04, 08:24:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On N99 he got the mods to lock the thread cos he didn't like the way we were implicating a family member into the scam.  Though I am not always sure what he's saying.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Universal Sims...
« Reply #163 on: 2007 April 04, 11:31:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He's an idiot child misunderstanding what others have written?
Or maybe he just wanted a quick way to make the thread shut (and confuse us poor souls)?

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Universal Sims...
« Reply #164 on: 2007 April 04, 13:21:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm surprised they left it open as long as they did. I honestly don't know what to think of Nathan, if he really exists.

Delphy appears to be a pretty shady character though. Pity he has such a lockdown on MTS2. I doubt we'll ever have a full accounting of what all happened.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: