PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 01:01:10

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Glance Model Agency is back! :D
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Glance Model Agency is back! :D  (Read 15132 times)
Pyromaniac
Landlubber

View Profile
Glance Model Agency is back! :D
« Reply #45 on: 2007 March 21, 22:06:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
I must be the only person on the planet who is not at all impressed with this style sim. I hate the skintone/facemask with a real person's face pasted on, and I absolutely hate the whole concept of having those freaky ass models in my game.

Yet so many sites insist on using those sims to model their clothes. It is enough to make me not want to download their clothes. That, and that stupid "sexy walk" people use for pictures. Ugh.

Actually, my sims look far better with his skintones (edited in Photoshop to achieve a visibly paler look) than with Ren's default replacements. I think it may have something to do with the fact that his skins make Sims with angled jaws look more beautiful and model-like, while Ren's skins just makes the face look obese.

The sexy walk irritates me to no end, though. Maybe I'll take up Pescado's suggestion and take screenshots while the sims are taking a shit or something.  :lol:
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007 March 21, 23:24:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I don't mind skintones that have a little facial definition to them, Navetsea has some nice face-in ones that make the faces look interestingly detailed, not strangely pasted on. My main beef with those type of skins is that when a celebrity's face is pasted on, it looks like someone skinned the celebrity and are wearing his/her face like a mask.

Creepy.

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 March 21, 23:35:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must be the only person on the planet who is not at all impressed with this style sim. I hate the skintone/facemask with a real person's face pasted on, and I absolutely hate the whole concept of having those freaky ass models in my game.

You're not. I can't stand it, but you know how people are all "OMG TEH MODELZ." I don't think much of them IRL, so why would I want simulated versions?

That, and that stupid "sexy walk" people use for pictures. Ugh.

The "sexy walk" is all kinds of wrong. When creators take pictures of it, I tend to think they're trying to hide some kind of horrible flaw with the clothing and avoid the site entirely.
Pyromaniac
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2007 March 22, 03:49:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I checked out her skins. They're quite detailed, so I think I'll try them with a bit of editing.

Hmm. The rest of her skins seem to be hosted on Spicysims, which just happens to be a paysite - which just happens to be hosted on PMBD.  Cool
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2007 March 22, 11:47:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

@Allanskins: Yeah, I hate realistic skins. They basically are Maxis skintones with other colours in as well, with adult bits. No shiny or anything. Shiny is bad. And it's alright, I probably wouldn't have understood what I meant if I were you. ^^^ Allanskins are good though.

@Glanceskins: Ugh. Even if the new ones are for all ages.

@Glancemodels: What is WITH the fug? And why do people insist on using them?

@Sexywalk: Sexywalk should burn and die. Though it is fun to use. Sims using it on the catwalk just look silly; NO-ONE does it really...

Quote from: "Pescado"
They should show the sim engaged in more different poses, like, say, doing a Yoga or BLEH!!!ing a Brynne.

Precisely. That is why my models will always be engaged in HUMAN poses. Like weeding the garden and watching TV. My sims won't touch a catwalk anyway; that doesn't show you what sims look like IG.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
dorquemada
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2007 March 22, 12:31:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Now I want to open my own 'model agency' just to have all models do the gorilla slouch or that open-mouthed, cross-legged couch potato pose.

Sexywalk is annoying even in the game. I only keep it unhacked because Sims look utterly idiotic doing it, and a little humiliation never does'em wrong.

The Pirate Party!
_____
Every time you can has, God kills a lolcat.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: