PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 00:12:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Buggy sites that piss me off to no end.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Buggy sites that piss me off to no end.  (Read 8961 times)
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
Buggy sites that piss me off to no end.
« on: 2007 March 13, 17:30:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

With their free items that don't even show up in your game and nothing saying that you need a mesh. Pandora is pissing me off even more. My game wouldn't even start because her strip poker table fucked it up to no end. Luckily I could locate the file at delete it.

This is fraudulence at it's best my friends. Any other buggy sites?

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
Mary_Read
Landlubber

View Profile
Well,
« Reply #1 on: 2007 March 13, 23:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I may have mentioned this one to the point of breaking some other rule here, but--vitasims.  I had so many objects that go through the wall unless I turn of snapocjectstogrid.   I think their Salerno bed is a good example of that, but I cannot remember exactly.

Stylist sims barcelona bathroom had a messed up tub.  Had I paid for that I would have been mad.  I plundered it on this site, so I just deleted.
PsychoSimGirl
Landlubber

View Profile
Yup
« Reply #2 on: 2007 March 26, 18:17:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had problems with Pandora's Table too

I also have problems with objects from Reflex going through walls or not looking right at all.

You basically have to have a huge bathroom for any of the tubs to look right because they have to be in the middle of the room so they don't poke through walls.
Sweetiepie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 March 26, 18:19:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I get bugged by those fancy beds that look great in pictures but when your sims use them they just look so weird.
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 March 26, 20:59:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I just wanted to let you know that whatever Aikea Guinea did to that edit of Enayla's skin she made for Tristan's skintone screwed it up. I downloaded Tristan out of curiosity to see what the big deal was and ended up using it on a sim of mine. When naked, his whole body had gone invisible  :lol:  I changed the skin and everything was ok.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
obscurity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 March 26, 21:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ghanima Atreides"
Well I just wanted to let you know that whatever Aikea Guinea did to that edit of Enayla's skin she made for Tristan's skintone screwed it up. I downloaded Tristan out of curiosity to see what the big deal was and ended up using it on a sim of mine. When naked, his whole body had gone invisible  :lol:  I changed the skin and everything was ok.

It's linked to some old exnem nude mesh or something apparently... there's an edit linked to maxis nude on SFV.
Ghanima Atreides
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2007 March 26, 21:07:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah. That makes sense then.

But not too worried about it; Corinne and others on Insim have enough awesome tattoo skins.

Anatidaephobia - the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 March 27, 07:54:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've nuked a lot of beds over the past few days. There are beds that look really pretty in screenshots, like Stylist Sims' Madrid bed, but in game, they swallow up my sims's heads and/or bodies. I also got rid of the ones with weird bedding/blanket animation, like a lot of 4eversimsfantasy and Mango-sims' beds. They're supposed to have their own beddings, but when the sims go to bed and pull the blanket over themselves, the blanket turns into a default Maxis one.

I also got rid of all the stuff that poke through the walls. (Vitasims, Reflex.) Some of them stick out so much, they're even visible in Neighborhood view.
Helena
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 March 27, 09:41:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate when a sim goes to bed, he gets so squeezed, his legs and arms seem to be broken and sometimes his head disappears somewhere under the pillows.
These beds look nice only as a decor objects  :evil:

PsychoSimGirl
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 March 27, 22:08:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lucy_fell"

I also got rid of all the stuff that poke through the walls. (Vitasims, Reflex.) Some of them stick out so much, they're even visible in Neighborhood view.

Damn seriously from the neighborhood?? Thats really screwed up.
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2007 March 28, 03:35:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, from the neighborhood. I always play with walls down, so I don't notice these things immediately. Zoomed in a little on my neighborhood and saw a little brown thingy sticking out from a house's second story. I clicked on the lot to investigate. It was an armoire.  :roll:
PsychoSimGirl
Landlubber

View Profile
Grizzelda
« Reply #11 on: 2007 May 20, 20:58:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A problem I just started having because I've never had Grizzelda clothing until a few days ago. When I went in to make a fat sim some of the default clothes turned into materity clothes instead of just being for fat sims. The sim was just as skinny as normal but with a huge gut, and they were Maxis clothes being affected by this. Now I just have to hope I got all the Grizzelda crap out and my sims won't look pregnant.
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2007 May 20, 22:23:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "lucy_fell"
Yep, from the neighborhood. I always play with walls down, so I don't notice these things immediately. Zoomed in a little on my neighborhood and saw a little brown thingy sticking out from a house's second story. I clicked on the lot to investigate. It was an armoire.  :roll:

I usually have this trouble with beds.  The head boards will stick out of the walls.  It's just odd.  I've also had plants and chairs do it too.  Or another thing will be that they stick out too far toward the room and there will be this horrible gap between the wall and the piece of furnature.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
wicked_one
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Grizzelda
« Reply #13 on: 2007 May 20, 23:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PsychoSimGirl"
A problem I just started having because I've never had Grizzelda clothing until a few days ago. When I went in to make a fat sim some of the default clothes turned into materity clothes instead of just being for fat sims. The sim was just as skinny as normal but with a huge gut, and they were Maxis clothes being affected by this. Now I just have to hope I got all the Grizzelda crap out and my sims won't look pregnant.

i'm not sure which of her clothes you're talking about but i have tons of her clothing (and recolors of them) and none of them have done what you're talking about. So maybe you have something in there thats conflicting with it. Like the wear anything while pregnant hack or whatever?

And i thought from the title of this thread it was about buggy sites, not buggy items lol A buggy site i dont like is sunair since it doesnt work with firefox and i <3 firefox plus the pages take awhile to load (flash or whatever it is) even though i'm using high-speed internet
pepelutivursky
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Grizzelda
« Reply #14 on: 2007 May 21, 15:04:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "wicked_one"

And i thought from the title of this thread it was about buggy sites, not buggy items lol A buggy site i dont like is sunair since it doesnt work with firefox and i <3 firefox plus the pages take awhile to load (flash or whatever it is) even though i'm using high-speed internet

Sunair has NEVER worked right for me.  I pretty much gave up on her stuff.
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: