PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 11:55:18

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 698940 times)
hannahjane
Landlubber

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1530 on: 2007 June 26, 00:13:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dear lord .... my eyes are bleeding profusely, yet I somehow prefer it to having to see any more of s/h/its 'creations' ...
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: 2007 June 26, 08:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay... I'm a download SNOB with VERY high standards. I only download very high quality stuff... and I already think that about 95% of all paysites have stuff that is not worth paying for! Especially when most free creators have better stuff. Seriously....

So when I took a peek at that link. I died a little inside. How in god's name can you charge for that UTTER trash?

I'm a person who gets angry when my hair texture is not highly realistic or the mesh is not is not assigned perfectly to the correct bones and I see any cutting during animations. (I actually downloaded free peggy hair before because it looked nice but then the bone assignments pissed me off so I actually went through the trouble of re-editing the mesh and reassigning the bones myself....) that's the degree of my anal-ness.

I'm a creator myself, but my stuff is always free....

Anyways, I am appalled at the existence of that site? And the owner sounded arrogant?

A texture of my ass, terribly applied over a T-Shirt in bodyshop would be worth paying more for! And that's really SAD, because I don't even like my ass!!!!!!!

CC Downloads and Legacies

My DeviantArt
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
Re: .....
« Reply #1532 on: 2007 June 26, 09:02:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Dark Lunaris"
I'm a person who gets angry when my hair texture is not highly realistic or the mesh is not is not assigned perfectly to the correct bones and I see any cutting during animations. (I actually downloaded free peggy hair before because it looked nice but then the bone assignments pissed me off so I actually went through the trouble of re-editing the mesh and reassigning the bones myself....) that's the degree of my anal-ness.

If you feel like sharing your fixed peggy hair either here or at SFV I'm sure people would be glad to have it.

I somehow missed the meat slab dress first time round - the poor sim!
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: 2007 June 26, 09:41:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Minolia"

If you feel like sharing your fixed peggy hair either here or at SFV I'm sure people would be glad to have it.

I somehow missed the meat slab dress first time round - the poor sim!

Haha, well, actually, I not only adjusted the bones, I changed the gender too and made it fit male sims during my fiddling... I wanted some very long elegant hair for my sim.

I only edited the adult male because I only needed it for adult male, and I was lazy... so unless I got off my butt and did the edit for all ages, no one would really be interested. ^^

I'm very lazy... very very lazy.. LMAO

My DeviantArt
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: 2007 June 27, 00:06:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't seem to find the damn meat slab dress because I can't properly work the fracking search feature on this forum. I search but it only shows me the threads, not the posts. I wish there was a way to search within a thread. Unless I'm totally missing something.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1535 on: 2007 June 27, 01:00:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's back...by popular demand....for one page only...

The one....

The only....

THE MEATSLAB DRESS!!

Quote from: "Hecubus"
I think it's my fault that the cranberry monstrosity is in the booty. It was SO bad, I had to spend the $2.50 just to see how it behaved in the game.

And so, I subjected one of my favorite sims, Charlie Nicholson, to this dress.

The first thing I noticed was a less than neat neckline, so I zoomed in:
...which led me to look at the train:

Messy, to be sure.

Then Charlie took a walk around her house.

She first sat to wait for the date who never came (he heard she bought this dress and moved to another neighborhood):

Dejected, she wandered upstairs...

...and into the bathroom. Here's Charlie, flushing the toilet located near the door:

Finally, she had a lie down:

Soon after, she burned the dress, changed the entire house to a nice calm beige, and has been wandering around listlessly, not eating, not doing anything....she may never get laid again....

Nice, huh? The dress is...well...horrid. I uploaded it to the booty, though, because someone mentioned it might make a great horror story...that toilet picture looks a lot like blood seeping from under the door.

Charlie is now a permanent resident at the Betty Ford Clinic, after attempting several overdoses of the love potion. She has been seen running through the halls naked, screaming "EYE BLEACH! I NEED EYE BLEACH!" Her doctors are considering throwing her in a pool with no ladder, just to put her out of their misery.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Clementyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1536 on: 2007 June 27, 01:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dark Lunaris, your sim is absolutely lovely.
And Hecubus, you should sue Carla Niven for what happened to your poor sim after she wore that so-called dress.

url=http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/index.php?pid=Exchange]EA's Official Stance on Sharing Pay Files![/url]
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
A Sim In Time: Purtiful Sims For You
lucy_fell
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: 2007 June 27, 02:09:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Still funny, still horrible the second time around.  :?
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: 2007 June 27, 02:27:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to ask, didn't I? That is just...wow. And not the good wow.
I feel sick.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: 2007 June 27, 02:57:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow...that dress is horrid. It defies gravity! (Or just has a lot of starch sprayed on it).

Carla Niven's site (and creations) make me want to vomit. That's hard to do since I've heard and seen many disgusting things.

Some advice to Niven, whatever gender you may be: Sharpen=Super Bad. Use different Eyes. Shut down.

:twisted:
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: 2007 June 27, 03:40:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

poke my eyes! Arrrrgggggg...
Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: 2007 June 27, 05:23:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Clementyne"
Dark Lunaris, your sim is absolutely lovely.
And Hecubus, you should sue Carla Niven for what happened to your poor sim after she wore that so-called dress.

Thank you, Clementyne! ^^

And onto the dress.... umm.... I laughed so hard my sides ached. What's WRONg with that dress??? It cuts through walls! It's demonic! LMFAO!!!
The lying down pic made me cry from laughter.

My DeviantArt
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: 2007 June 27, 07:36:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I only edited the adult male because I only needed it for adult male, and I was lazy... so unless I got off my butt and did the edit for all ages, no one would really be interested. ^^

I am interested  Cheesy  Care to share it? I offer rum...

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Dark Lunaris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: 2007 June 27, 07:59:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"

I am interested  Cheesy  Care to share it? I offer rum...

Okay, sure. LoL

But I'd like to tweak it a bit first. I'm picky with the space left between the hair and back. Plus it'd like to assign the bottom to different bones because it's still slightly too stiff for my liking.

One problem though. I fixed the mesh, but not the filename... so if you have the female version, my male version will override it. If you don't give a crap about the female version, then no problem. This thing was just a quick fix because I really liked the wavy long hair on the male sim.

My DeviantArt
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: 2007 June 27, 08:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't give a crap about the female version, then no problem.

I dont  :lol: SO thats ok! PM me or post a link to download it when you've finished it...merci! *passes bucket of rum*

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: